Lu Han - Truth Or Dare Or Strip

EXO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Eun Ji, and no, I am not the vocalist from A Pink, I am just a normal 20-year-old, living her normal college life. My life's nothing interesting, just to break the ice, I lived a life that would neither excite you nor bore you to death.

I'm not very talkative and back in my freshman year in college, I was friend-less. I walk to class alone, I ate lunch alone, I study alone, and because our class had an odd number of students, I always end up without a partner when we're asked to work in pairs, sad, right? But back then, I didn't mind. I was happy being alone. I didn't have to mind how I acted in front of people and I didn't have to pay attention to how people see me because they're insignificant. People in my class dubbed me as a wallflower, an invisible person, who just shows up to class but is never really there. Only a few of my classmates know me, some of them carelessly even forgot my name, but it wasn't a bother, I didn't know their names either. 

It was in the first semester of my second year when God decided I take a detour in my life. I sat alone in a gazebo, editing my homework for my next class when a group of human faces entered my territory, probably missing the warning of 'do not disturb' evident in my aura. I swiftly moved away, laptop tightly grasped against my chest, papers crumpled in my hands, ready to depart as soon as they've all entered.

"You're Eunji, right?" 

Two girls, who I believe were named Minhee and Rina (they were very popular girls in my History class) and three unfamiliar guys were in my gazebo, sitting and chatting comfortably like they owned the place. What exactly do they want from me? Are they here to bully me? Take my lunch money? Surely not. We're in college, will people still do that? 

"Would you want to join us for a lunch?" 

It was a guy. A guy who made me realize there are actually people who could actually come out straight from a beautifully-crafted manga. Everything about him was my type. From his eyes, his nose, his lips, down to his chest, his waist, his... it stops there. I did not want to believe it could actually happen in real life, but I do believe now that people could really fall in love at first sight. And man I fell really hard for Luhan.

Luhan was an exhange student from China and he was rather famous over our batch. Basically because he was cute and he tops the exams. He was older than me by a year, but he hangs out with people from my year because he's friends with Tao, another Chinese exchange student, who's a year younger than him. People don't know much about him, he's rather a private person, but he said he hears rumors about him from time to time and dismisses them all as lies. No one, except from his small circle of friends, knows who he truly is as a person. So all about him being a gangster in China, a ladies' man and a gigolo were all defamation.

From a wallflower to a sunflower. I evolved to someone very different from who I once was. Make-up, Facebook, Twitter, IMs, Chat, were now identified objects in my planet. Being with a set of friends does really bring out the best in you. People started to notice and know me and they wanted to become friends with me even though I'm not an extremely likeable person. I misjudged myself, I needed friends, I needed this happiness, who was I fooling when I said that being alone was okay? Nobody's okay alone. 

The famous school trip to the mountains finally arrived. Everyone was hyped up for the hike and meditation, with the trees enveloping us and the birds' chirps clouding our eardrums. Of course, I was only joking. Students were more after the night siesta, the 6-9PM free time before lights out. We were allowed to do anything we wanted, only, we have to do them inside our assigned cottages.

"Eunji, come on!" Minhee hissed at me as I sulk myself in one corner of our cottage, reading a book, How To Kill A Mockingbird. 

"What?" I asked.

"We're heading over to Chen's cottage, get ready." Rina said in a low voice.

"I'm worn out and we have to get up early tomorrow." I nagged, but inside, I just really wanted them to insist. Chen, Tao and Luhan were all assigned in one cottage so yes, I would want to go, but, I don't want to make them think I'm desperate so I need them to insist a little bit.

"Alright then, we're heading out, don't go complaining when we had fun when you're not there." Minhee gently pushed the door open, ready to leave.

"I was kidding, I'm heading out with you guys."

 

 

"Glad you guys made it." Chen greeted as he opened the door for us. " Hi babe."

Chen grabbed Rina by her waist and gently pulled her against him, kissing her cheek soon after. Ew.

"Where's my Tao?" Minhee pouted.

"Right here, babe!" Tao waved his hand at Minhee.

Basically, everyone in our group were already paired up, Chen and Rina, Tao and Minhee, everyone but us. Luhan doesn't seem to mind though, but we were occasionally teased by the others when things like pairings came up. I wonder what he truly feels about that though, was it okay for him or was it irritating him but he's just too kind not to show it?

Luhan was beside the fireplace, warming his hands. "Yo Luhan! The girls are here!" Chen shouted. 

Then Luhan turned around and gave us a big sweet smile. "Hey." He greeted.

"Hey, Lulu." Rina and Minhee greeted him with a hug.

"H-Hey." I smiled from afar.

"No hug?" He asked.

Then everyone went giggling and chuckling. I was too embarassed to even respond, hell, what should I even say? I ended up just smiling and excusing myself to the restroom while everybody set up for the 'siesta'. Yes, I'm bad at hiding my feelings. 

 

 

"What shall we do now then?" Tao asked as we formed a circle in front of the fireplace.

"I know! How about sharing horror stories?" Chen suggested.

"I'm not good at handling them babe, I get nightmares!" Rina complained.

"Uhh... Spirit of the glass?" Chen suggested again.

"Babe!" Rina cried.

"Sorry, sorry. Were not gonna do it, not gonna do it." 

"What about truth or dare?" I raised my hand.

"Yeah! Truth or dare is a great idea!" Minhee agreed.

"Besides, there really are stuff we still don't know about each other, righhhhht?" Tao added.

"Let's have truth or dare then!" Chen nodded. "Is it okay with you babe?"

Rina nodded.

"Luhan?" Chen turned to Luhan who was rather quiet the whole time.

"I say truth or dare... or strip." Luhan calmly said.

"Wait...what?" Tao asked, puzzled. We all were.

"We play the normal truth or dare that we know. Only, we add a few rules to the game."

"And...what are they, exactly?" I asked.

"When you pick Truth, and you refused to answer the question given to you, you are required to  strip off a single item, anything, from what you currently have on your body, this principle goes with the Dare as well. Once you decline, you strip something off of you. It's as simple as that." Luhan explained.

Everyone thought about it for a few moments, but eventually agreed it was a better idea. 

"Who goes first then?" Chen asked.

"Why don't we decide via spin the bottle?" I suggested.

"Who's got a bottle?" Minhee asked.

"Here. We got one." Tao reached for an empty bottle of beer lying below the bed next to him and placed it in the middle.

"Have you been drinking?" Minhee raised an eyebrow.

"Just a sip!"

"Just a sip~" Minhee mimicked him, but didn't believe him.

"Okay, shall we start?" Luhan got his hand on the bottle, ready to spin. 

"Yeah!" All of us cheered.

Luhan then spinned the bottle so fast that it took time for it to actually slow down. We all anxiously watched the bottle as it reduced its speed. At first I didn't mind, I haven't got a lot of secrets I didn't want to spill, but then I thought of my growing feelings for Luhan, that's when I suddenly wanted to disappear, there's no way in hell am I going to admit to everybody, to him, that I liked him. My head was clouded with thoughts of it that I almost missed the chance to see the first spin to land on Rina. 

Rina screamed. Everybody laughed, clapping their hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter