Chapter 1 I Met You

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

 

Chapter 1

December 18, 1996-Wednesday

(Taiwan, Taipei)

Ming Dao University [7:12 A.M]

 

Ji Lin’s POV

“Wow Ji Lin! You are so smart! How amazing!”

“Yeah! You always get the highest score in class!”

“Thank You! Thank You!”

Yeah call me whatever. However, these words are the usual dialogues I hear every time our exam ends. Yes! I am Wu Ji Lin. I am one of the top students here in Ming Dao University. No one beats me when it comes to intelligence and perseverance.

Well, except when I met this special guy. Oh my gosh! My knees would shatter every time I feel his aura and I can’t last a day without him. Yeah! I really like him! He’s so hot! Sorry but I can’t help it! I can ignore everyone by the time I see his face. Sad to say, I am a jelly hearted girl. I can’t speak straight whenever he’s near. In short, I don’t have the courage to confess to him. Not even a million years that I would confess to him! Oh No! Here he comes! I gotta’ hide!

Normal POV

“oh my gosh look! Isn’t he the most handsome and rich guy here in school? And he’s a soccer player too!”

“yeah! He’s sooooooo hot!”

“I think I’m gonna melt!”

“Here he comes!”

Ji Lin’s POV

Wait! Why is he going this way? I-I-I-I can’t feel my legs right now. I am frozen! Help me! I think I’m gonna’ evaporate! Zen Me Ben?! Aiyo?!

Normal POV

“Xu Qi Tong Xue! Why did you come here?” a certain girl student asked

“Well, I came here for somebody. And it seems like she’s hiding from me. (smirk)”

“Are you referring to Ji Lin?”

“Oh! Her name is Ji Lin? So cute. (smirk)”

Ji Lin’s POV

Oh No! why are they talking about me? Maybe they are telling him how weird I am! No! Don’t ruin me! Anyways, I am still frozen. And the hell! He knew I was hiding! I really wanted to run and shout all around but unfortunately, I am still here, standing like an idiot. Oh No! I’m serious this time! He is really coming at my direction! What to do!? Run! Someone help me!

Normal POV

Xu Qi walks towards Ji Lin’s direction with a smirk on his face. He continuously made way to the crowd and speeds up his steps seeing Ji Lin was about to run away.

Ji Lin was about to walk away but she was caught by Xu Qi in the arm.

“Ji Lin? So you are Ji Lin? Well, I am Yan Xu Qi from Class A-1 nice to meet you”

Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!! He is grabbing my arm! I can’t believe this! My long time crush is holding my arm! Oh no! What to do!” Ji Lin thought while blushing.

“Uhmm, yes? How may I help you Xu-Xu-Xu-Xu”

“Xu Qi. I am Yan Xu Qi.”

“Oh yeah. Xu Qi hehe”

“Well, I came here to tell you about the upcoming foundation day dance. Errrr....”

“Oh no! I forgot! After the exams will be the foundation day dance! I totally forgot about it! I can’t believe it!” Ji Lin thought with a frown on her face.

“What about it?”

“Well.... As you can see I don’t have a partner yet and....”

“And?”

“And I want you to be my partner for the dance. Will you be my partner Wu Ji Lin?”

After hearing those words, everybody was teasing them and forcing Ji Lin to take the offer. She was extremely shocked and was having a jaw drop scene. As in like, Ji Lin’s mouth had a ‘o’ form. What’s lacking in her face is drool.

“But you barely know me. I think you are crazy or something. Or maybe you are dreaming. For heaven’s sake you are not in dreamland.” Ji Lin said trying to break the awkwardness. P.S she could feel her knees wobble. She stuttered and avoided eye contact with Xu Qi.

“Would I give you an offer if I don’t know you? Oh please, I am desperate for you.” Xu Qi said as he tried to caress Ji Lin’s cheek with his fingers, but he controlled his self for a little bit longer.

Ji Lin’s POV

“Was that a confession or what? I might be the one dreaming! He can’t confess to me! The coolest and the most popular guy in school! One of the richest and the smartest too! He can’t waste a confession to a nerd like me!”

(Normal POV)

Xu Qi was looking straight to Ji Lin’s eye that he can figure out what she was thinking. He smirked and held Ji Lin’s face with his hand. He drew closer and closer. Ji Lin was backing off but ended up with the wall instead.

Xu Qi signaled everyone to go away and give them time. Everyone followed and went back to their classrooms. Xu Qi backed out and held Ji Lin’s hand. He tugged her and ended up in the rooftop.

By the time they reached the rooftop, Ji Lin was blushing mad. She was bowing her head avoiding eye contact with Xu Qi. Xu Qi held Ji Lin’s waist and drew her closer such that their faces were....yeah centimeters apart. Ji Lin still avoided but Xu Qi dumped his face in Ji Lin’s hair and whispered seductively:

“Wu Ji Lin, Wo Xi Huan Ni. Ever since I heard about you, I already liked you. No! not like you but love you. Wu Ji Lin, Wo Ai Ni. Do you accept me as your boyfriend and as your partner for the dance?”

Ji Lin’s eyes widened and she could feel chills down her spine, not because of his confession but because she could feel that, anything bad would happen if ever they will not part away from each other. She could feel his every single breath that makes her shiver.

“X-X-X-Xu Qi.... you’re giving me chills.”

“Am I really that seductive?”

“Aiyo! Stay away from me!”

Ji Lin ‘tried’ to push Xu Qi. He did back off but only a bit; they were still very close to each other. Xu Qi smirked and stopped Ji Lin’s hand as he moved closer and closer towards Ji Lin’s face and straightly repeated his confession and without hesitation.

“Do you accept me? I know you like me by the way that I look into your eyes. Please don’t make this hard on your part. Why don’t you just accept?”

“How can you be so sure that I Iike you? Do you have any proof?”

“Oh yeah I forgot, you are blushing like mad. You can’t look straight to my eyes and, I heard that you like me. Isn’t that enough?”

“....”

“I take that as a yes.”

After his killer lines, Xu Qi gave Ji Lin a kiss. Ji Lin was too shocked that she forgot to breathe. She tried to breathe in but it only gave Xu Qi a chance to turn the simple kiss into a long passionate ones. Ji Lin blinked a thousand times to see if she was dreaming but she was not. She can’t think of anything to do. She doesn’t want to push him either. She ended up with replying to his kisses.

Xu Qi broke the kiss, stared at Ji Lin for the last time, and caressed her fringes.

“You are now my girlfriend. And you can’t take that away anymore.”

“Ehh?! You stole away my first kiss! You ert!”

“Don’t say that. You replied to my kisses. It means you are now mine and that you love me too. You are now tied up to me.”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Stay away from me! ert!”

Ji Lin left running without even turning back to Xu Qi. Xu Qi was smiling victoriously thinking about Ji Lin as his girlfriend right now. He can’t believe it. He got Ji Lin’s heart. He thought of Ji Lin’s reactions a while ago and he thought it was really cute though he acted like a ert.

Ji Lin was hiding herself from everyone. Every student she meets greets her with a congratulations. She reaches their classroom sat in her chair and touched her lips. She can still remember the way Xu Qi kissed her. She smiled but banged her head on her table afterwards.

“I should avoid him from now on! I can’t face him! I must be crazy and this is not happening! He would never confess to me and he will never ever like me because I am a nerd!” she thought.

“Aiyo! It hurts” she muttered after knowing it really hurts to bang your head with the table.

Everyone in the room stared at her. Others glared at her. Others envied her. Who won’t? She was just a common nerd with a popular guy attracted to her. They were probably insecure.

“How come? You’re not even pretty! This is so not happening!” a girl screamed in front of Ji Lin, but instead of getting angry, she smiled and laughed.

“Yeah! This is not happening! This is not real right? Oh Yeah! This is not real!” she said while laughing and patting the girl’s shoulder.

Ji Lin walked out from the classroom while laughing. The girl who just shouted was scratching her head.

“She’s really a crazy nerd. I don’t know why Xu Qi ‘my love’ was attracted to her.”

 

Author’s note

 

Sorry guys! (bow)

 

I think for a few chapters, I would be using these fictional names for a while.

 

I really need them for the start of the story in order for you not to get confused when I use them on the future.

 

I know you don’t know them and I know what’s going on in your mind was like “who the hell are they!”

 

Sorry if you can’t imagine a face for them but for now, you can just relate to the story.

 

I prefer you would imagine Ji Lin as you and Xu Qi as your crush or someone you admire and vice versa.

 

Gui Gui and Aaron would appear on the 8th chapter and each chapter is a bit long. I hope you won’t get bored reading my first ever fanfic.

 

Anyways, the title was something like massacre stuffs and the like. Actually, there is a massacre scene on one of the chapters which really happened in real life and also it happened in Taiwan really! Oh yeah! I’m not specific on what place so I just made up a place but it really happened in real life and the story behind that event was the same reason that I had with my story. It was really interesting!

 

Anyways, sorry for the long boring chapter. I am really sorry for mentioning such weird names. You can’t relate but if you imagine yourself as one of the characters and the one you admire, I am sure you won’t regret it! Day dreaming for sometimes is not a negative thing to do. :)

 

I need your comments so I can change my story to your liking.

 

(I’m such a dreamer. Asking for comments for such a boring chapter.)

 

I don’t mind if you give some criticism to my work. It’s better than nothing.

 

And also I tried my best in checking my grammar before posting/sharing my story.

(whatever you call when you place your story on the net)

 

Please do tell me if I have some grammatical errors and I’ll meditate for my wrong doings. :)

 

Bye Bye! I hope you like the first chapter! (Although I know it’s a bit weird)