Stubborn Couple

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

The next week arriving at school, Sunny walked straight pass Minhyuk without looking at him once.

Seohyun and the group already knew about what happened between them two. Seohyun gave Sunny a list of what to do and what not to do in a relationship and some comfort when Sunny ran over to Seohyun’s house that day crying.

CNBlue were all together at Yonghwa’s house when Minhyuk stormed in and sat down the couch burying his face in his hands then telling the group what happened. The whole group scolded Minhyuk and told him that it was his entire fault especially how he didn’t trust in Sunny and didn’t stop her from walking away.

Basically, the two were at fault but with their stubborn personality, neither wanted to say sorry.

“Sunny ah!” Seohyun called. Sunny kept walking.

Seohyun ran up to Sunny and turned her around. Sunny’s eyes were puffy and red showing that she had done some crying. “Did you cry?” Seohyun worriedly asked.

Sunny touched her eyes and shook her head. “No. Dust went in my eye.” She gave a short and simple answer.
“Don’t lie to me. Come on, forget about what happened for now can’t you? You both are at fault.” Seohyun frowned.

She did not like the state of Sunny being like this, especially when Sunny was such a strong and confident girl.

“Omo. Sunny, what happened to you?” Han Na came rushing over.

Sunny glared at Han Na. She was in no mood to talk to Han Na but if she didn’t then that will only mean that she accepted defeat. “A speck of dust caught my eye and I would love to kill it right away.” Sunny rubbed her eyes.
“Oh really? Harming your eyes are going to make it worst!” Han Na gasped.
“I’d rather not have a vision then look at that stupid dust.” Sunny snapped.

Han Na finally knew what that dust Sunny was talking about. Her. Han Na’s smile disappeared as she gave one last look at Sunny before walking away.

“Come on Seohyun. We’ll be late for class.” Sunny pulled Seohyun to their classroom.

Meanwhile

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You still don’t want to apologise?” Yonghwa shook his head disappointingly.
“Can’t you tell by my actions?” Minhyuk raised a brow.
“Really? You are going to keep this going? Why? You’re the one at fault so why the hell aren’t you apologising? Especially when you made her think that you don’t trust her and especially when you made her think that you think that she is a .”
“Hyung.” Minhyuk called. *I know I did wrong okay. Just give me time.*
“What?” Yonghwa snapped.

Minhyuk gave 100% of his attention towards Yonghwa. “Shut up.” He spoke then walked off to his class.

“Oh excuse me!” Yonghwa pointed at Minhyuk walking away, shocked. “YAH! Kang Minhyuk!” Yonghwa stormed up to him.

Jungshin was left behind staring at the two backs walking away from him.

“Love is difficult, love is pain,” Jungshin spoke while putting one hand to the air. “Yet, love is strong and love is built.” Jungshin held out the other hand. Soon, two hands were floating in the air. “But why is it so confusing?” He sighed and walked away.

Class ended as students rushed out of the rooms to get some snacks or lunch. Sunny and Seohyun both went out laughing about this and that. At that time, Minhyuk was walking down towards them two as he stopped seeing Sunny.

“Oh, Minhyuk!” Seohyun smiled.

Minhyuk didn’t reply but only gave a small nod. He looked at Sunny who was looking somewhere else.

“Let’s go,” Sunny whispered to Seohyun before walking pass Minhyuk.

Seohyun gave Minhyuk an apologetic look as she passed by and walked off with Sunny.

On the way, the two bumped into Yonghwa.

“Oh, oppa!” Seohyun beamed. For a whole day Seohyun and Yonghwa haven’t been seeing each other because of the Sunny and Minhyuk incident.

“Stay with Yonghwa. I’m going to the library. I’m not hungry.” Sunny forced a smile as she walked off.

Seohyun frowned and looked at Yonghwa. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her in for a small peck on the lips.

“Finally. Some alone time!” He smiled.
“Oppa! There are people around!” Seohyun hissed.
“I don’t care!”
“But have you been talking to Minhyuk?” Seohyun frowned. “He hasn’t apologised yet.”
“I have. But did you talk to Sunny?” Yonghwa asked.
“Yes. She doesn’t want to apologise and said that Minhyuk was the one who is wrong.”
“Aish. What do we do with them two?”
“Don’t worry oppa. Everything will be solved out soon. I’m going to go to Sunny now. Annyeong!” Seohyun pushed herself away from Yonghwa’s grasp.

“But she said that you can hang out with me!” Yonghwa frowned.
“But she needs me right now! We can hang out another time! Plus, Minhyuk needs his friends support. Don’t pressure him too much okay?” Seohyun instructed then headed off to the library.

“Kang Minhyuk. You better solve things out right now or Sunny will leave you for good. Her stubborn attitude will not say sorry to you.” Yonghwa mumbled before walking off in the other direction.

After school, Sunny went to Seohyun’s house for a sleep over.

The two completed their assignments and tasks before they decide to get some fun. After finishing off all the work, they both decided to watch movies, make popcorn, cook dinner and swim in the pool.

It was now dark as the sun set down and the moon rose up. The stars came out as it brightened the night sky.

Seohyun and Sunny were lying on the bed staring emptily at the ceiling.

“You’re still angry at Minhyuk aren’t you?” Seohyun suddenly spoke.

It was night, and when it was night, girls talk about anything and everything.

“Yes.” Sunny managed to say. “I’m angry at the fact that he doesn’t believe me, he doesn’t let me hang out with friends, he doesn’t let me have some freedom in this relationship and that he accused me like one of those s to does all these things with boys and cheat on their boyfriends.”

Seohyun sighed. “But you are also at fault. Why do you have such a natural skin ship with boys? Sometimes, Minhyuk gets jealous and you know that. Minhyuk is the jealous type.”

“But he is overreacting! Why can’t a girl in a relationship still hang out with boys? And you know me, I’m not scared or afraid of anything. I have a confident personality. My personality just flows naturally but still that doesn’t give him the right to accuse me in such a harsh way.”  Sunny sighed. “I’m tired. I’m going to sleep first. Goodnight.” Sunny turned over to the edge and snuggled in the blankets.

Seohyun waited 10 minutes for Sunny to sleep before creeping out the room with her phone in her hands.

“Oppa, did you guys get that?” Seohyun whispered through the phone.
“Yes. Thank you Sunny. Minhyuk heard it too. We’ll see each other tomorrow okay? Goodnight babe.” Yonghwa made kissing sounds through the phone.
“Night oppa.” Seohyun returned a kiss and hanged up.

Yes, you guessed it. Did you? The whole time Sunny was talking, Seohyun was actually on the phone with Yonghwa and the boys making sure that Minhyuk heard about what Sunny felt. The boys were also having a sleep over at Yonghwa’s house since it was a part of the plan.

*Hopefully this plan works.* Seohyun thought as she headed back into her room.

Back at Yonghwa’s house, Minhyuk was silent as the boys looked at him.

“I need to say sorry.” Minhyuk looked at the ground. After hearing what Sunny as to say, he made up his mind and forced himself to say sorry because he did wrong. Finally, he has the guts too.

“Yes indeed you do.” Yonghwa nodded.

“Hyungs. I need your help.” Minhyuk raised his head up and looked at the boys.

“Count us in.”


A/N: I needed to update this before i start my homework. wah, i dont want to do homework ! abfuadgiuadgiubsdiubs i need to calm down :)

anyways today is Kris's birthday ! WOOT WOOT Happy birthday KRIS (exo-m)! mwah mwah

 

 

He is SOOOOO HOT! fiabsjdbfisd