First fight

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

The next day, after getting up tirelessly, Sunny fixed her hair in the mirror. Although she was tired from Yonghwa’s birthday party yesterday, the thought about hanging out with her old friend seemed exciting giving her a boost of energy to start off the day.

“Dooodidooo,” Sunny hummed as she tucked the strand of hair behind her ears.

Her phone vibrated as she shot out of the bathroom and ran to the window. Seeing Changmin’s car, she grabbed her bags and headed downstairs.

“Are you ready?” Changmin shuffled her hair.
“Yah oppa! I just did my hair!” Sunny shrieked.
“Let’s go!” Changmin did a superman action to his seat.

Sunny chuckled and went in the car. She forgot how playful Changmin can get, some people mistake him for having feelings with Sunny but he already has someone else in mind.

“Alright, where should we go now?” Changmin asked, eyes focused on the road.
“Anywhere. I don’t care.” Sunny shrugged.
“Careless like always.”
“What do you mean careless? Pfft. But hey, I want to go watch movies!” Sunny beamed.
“Movies it is!” Changmin winked and stepped on the accelerator.

After paying for the tickets and the popcorn, -believe it or not Sunny paid for the tickets- they headed towards their designated cinema. Finding their seats, the two sat down comfortably and eagerly anticipated for the movie. They were watching Smurfs.

Yes. These two are always cheerful and playful treating each other like brothers and sisters. They have a lot in common yet they do not have feelings for each other. People say that they are secretly dating but they both know that it’s not true.

“Omo oppa! The movie is starting! Shosh!” Sunny put a finger to her lips and looked at the screen.
“Hey, wanna throw popcorns like last time?” Changmin whispered.
“Are you serious?” Sunny hissed.
“Dead serious.”
“Alright. Let’s go!”

They both grabbed a handful of popcorn and looked left and right making sure that no one is paying attention to them.

“Hana…dul…set!” Changmin exclaimed.

On cue, the two threw popcorn down to the seats and bobbed down behind the chairs. The audience looked around trying to catch the person who threw the popcorn but gave up since they couldn’t see clearly in the dark.

Sunny and Changmin both giggled before returning back to their seats, now, concentrating on the movies.

“AH! That was fun!” Sunny stretched walking out of the cinemas.

“Where to now?” Changmin questioned.

It was about 4.30 in the afternoon and all shops will close in 30 minutes. Sunny tapped her chin and looked out at the city.

“Han River!” Sunny pulled Changmin away.

---

“Yo. Are you sure your boyfriend is cool about this?” Changmin spoke as he his ice cream.
“I’m pretty sure he is okay. I’ve told him about our relationship and that I’m going out with you today.” Sunny shrugged.
“You should be more careful. You are really natural with boys, your boyfriend might misunderstand.” He wiggled his finger in front of her.

Sunny smacked his hands away. “I am not natural with boys. It’s because we are close that is why I am so natural with you!”

After playing alongside the Han River including, bike riding, eating, taking selcas, playing near the fountain etc. Sunny collapsed down the bench as she inhaled the air.

“That was fun!” Sunny smiled.
“I missed this. How we used to hang out. It was so fun but since you left, my world came tumbling down!” Changmin pretended to wipe his tears.
“Omo, oppa! Stop it. Ew.” Sunny pushed him away. “I wonder what time is it.” Sunny pulled out her phone and immediately, her eyes widened at the amount of messages and missed calls she has.

15 missed calls and 8 text messages were all from Minhyuk. Sunny gasped as she quickly dialled in Minhyuk’s number and brought the phone to her ears.

“SUNNY! WHERE ARE YOU?! I’VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS NOW! WHY DIDN’T YOU PICK UP?” Minhyuk yelled.
“Oppa! Chill! I was out with a friend, I told you!” Sunny explained.
“Come here right now! The park near my house.” Minhyuk ordered before hanging up.

“Now tell me, does he sound angry or what?” Changmin blinked.
“Don’t worry he won’t be angry for long. Oppa, can you drive me somewhere?” Sunny asked.
“Anything for you! Come on!”

---

Minhyuk looked out towards the road waiting for Sunny’s arrival. Not once did she pick up her phone nor text him today and he was way beyond furious.

Was Minhyuk the clingy type? Yes.

Is he so in love that he can’t last 2 seconds without Sunny? Yes.

Is he always jealous? Yes.

Is he all of the above? Yes.

Slowly, a car stopped in front of Minhyuk. He titled his head at an angle and looked at the car. Soon, he could see Sunny stepping out of the car with Changmin.

“Thank you oppa!” Sunny waved and headed towards Minhyuk.

Changmin waved and drove off.

Minhyuk clenched his fist in anger and glared at Sunny.

“What have you been doing today?” He said through his clenched teeth.
“I went out with Changmin. Oppa, I told you.” Sunny smiled.
“No you didn’t.”
“Yes I did.”
“No you didn’t.”
“Yes I did.”

“NO YOU DIDN’T! Why are you always hanging out with that guy? Why are you always having those skin ships with boys so easily?! Do you care about what I feel? You only care about yourself! When are you going to stop being like this?!” Minhyuk yelled, outraged.

Sunny flinched at his sudden burst. Never, has she seen Minhyuk this mad before. “Oppa! What is wrong with you?!” Sunny yelled. “Why is it so wrong for me to hang out with my old friend? And yes, I did tell you that i am hanging out with Changmin today didn’t you listen? Go and ask Jungshin because he was right there when I told you. You even nodded. And what type of skin ship? Tell me what kind? You think that I don’t care about what you feel? If I didn’t care then I would’ve not told you that I am going out with Changmin in the first place! Being like what? You don’t like this about me? Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I would’ve changed!” Sunny screamed.

“Skin ship those skin ships with boys where you touch them and stuff. God, don’t you know anything?”  Minhyuk ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Was Minhyuk out of his mind right now? Yes.

Did he know what he was saying? No.

Was he jealous? Very.

“So you’re calling me dumb now?! Why are you overreacting so much about this? Can’t a girl hang out with her old friends? Is it that hard for you to believe in me?! Why are you so jealous and why can’t you accept the fact that I can also hang around boys like friends? Do you even trust me?!” Sunny looked into Minhyuk’s eyes.

There was silence from Minhyuk as Sunny shook her head.

“Unbelievable.” Sunny muttered. “Do you really think I am those types of girls who cheat on their boyfriends?!” Sunny yelled before turning around to leave. Before she could get away more than 2 metres away from Minhyuk, she turned around. “In relationships, you need to trust each other and give each other some space. I don’t see you do anything like that for me.”

Those were the final words that Sunny said to Minhyuk before she ran off. Minhyuk screamed and fell down on the ground.

*I’ve mucked everything up haven’t i?*


A/N: I'm so sorry this is not a yongseo chapter! hehe ^^ my friend wanted a fight between minsun couple since she ships them and tada ! here you go ! hahha. what to do... i wrote chapters instead of doing homework... i'm going to be rushing everything tmrw since school will start on wednesday... AHHHH ! i can do this! fighting ! hope you liked this chapter ! comment and subscribe ;) hehe you readers are so mean to han na :P