Uncertain

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

 A/N: Not edited. Short chapter right ahead ! ;)


Time started to fly by so fast. It is like waking up early in the morning and within one blink, it was already night. Yonghwa has been sorting out things with his parents and Han Na. Her mother has been thanking Yonghwa nonstop for taking care of Han Na once they get to the States. There are many times when we just wanted to say ‘no’ but with the constant begging, it just made it harder for him.

“Honey, are you sure you want to go? I don’t want to force you anymore. You look miserable.” Mrs. Jung walked in Yonghwa’s room and sat on the edge of his bed.

Yonghwa sat up and looked at his mum. A part of him told him to go, but the other part told him to stay. “Mum, I’m fine. I promised Seohyun that I would go.”

“Alright dear. Rest well then. Tomorrow, you are finishing your business off with the company alright? Your dad already told them what’s happening. Your going a month later so remember to make the most of your time with Seohyun okay?” Mrs. Jung grabbed his hands. “I’m so sorry for making you do this. You know we can’t say no. Mrs. Park is the type of person who gets what she wants, when she wants. Your dad couldn’t reject her plea.”

“It’s alright mum.” Yonghwa gave her a reassuring smile. “Like mother like daughter? Like daughter like mother?” He laughed.
“Aigoo, this kid.” Mrs. Jung ruffled his hair and left the room.

Yonghwa waited until he heard the click on the door before he sighed and fell back down on his bed. Things floated around through his mind as he closed his eyes, seeing nothing but darkness. Then it was silent, he fell into a deep slumber.

---

“Oppa, when are you going?” Seohyun questioned.

The two are now walking home hand in hand after eating dukbokki just down the road.

“Next month,” Yonghwa answered forcing a smile.

*He is so bad at acting.* “Oppa, you promised me remember? Don’t give up okay? I’ll call you every night over there!”

Yonghwa smiled seeing her bright and cheerful face. She is always happy unless someone around her is happy. That was what he loved about her, but sometimes, it could make him worry. *Seohyun, when will you put your happiness before other people’s?*

“We’re here!” Seohyun jumped, snapping Yonghwa out of this thoughts.
“Oh my god.” He sighed.
“Did I scare you that much? Pfft. Yonghwa knows how to be scared?” Seohyun teased.

He cleared his throat and looked away. “No. Pfft, what are you saying?”

Seohyun poked his cheeks as she giggled. Yonghwa’s couldn’t help but laugh at her cuteness. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for a kiss.

Her lips tasted like fairy floss (really author? Fairy floss?). It was sweet and soft (in Yonghwa’s opinion?). He couldn’t get enough as he didn’t break the kiss. Instead, he nibbled on her bottom lip asking for entrance. Seohyun seemed to get the message as she slowly parted her lips. His tongue swiftly slipped through as he explored every part of . You can say that Yonghwa did all the work and Seohyun just stood there with butterflies in her stomach.

3

2

1

They broke the kiss as they were both out of breath.

Embarrassed, Seohyun buried her face in Yonghwa’s chest. He laughed as he put his strong arms around her. It was tight, yet comfortable and warm.

“Next step. We will both fight for dominance-“ Yonghwa smirked.

Seohyun looked up at Yonghwa with a confused face. *Huh?*

“On the bed.” He finished his sentence.

After a few seconds, Seohyun finally realised what he meant by on the bed. She pushed his away and madly blushed. “W-what are you t-talking about?” She stuttered.

Lying on the bed. Rolling around. Clothes scattered all over the place. Moans and screams. Tiring. URGH SHE CAN’T EVEN IMAGINE IT!

Don’t get Seohyun wrong. She doesn’t want to imagine it, but flashbacks from Health class have taught her as much as she needed to know. She would blush every time it came to this topic, since she is so innocent but still, she concentrated in class in order to pass the Health test.

“Oh you know what I’m talking about,” Yonghwa seductively whispered.
“Oh oppa!” Seohyun made a disgusted face.
“Good night babe! You never know, I might end up on the bed with you.” He smiled.

“Ew. Go away.” Seohyun scrunched her face and walked off but Yonghwa pulled her back as she crashed onto his chest. He leaned down and kissed Seohyun passionately.

Finally, they broke the kiss and said their goodbyes. Yonghwa’s face saddened as he saw Seohyun’s retreating back.

Seohyun closed the door to her room as she leaned against it and sighed. She felt tired and weak. All she wanted to do now was wash up and get a good night sleep.

That kiss that Yonghwa gave her was new. It felt special and loving. But the thing is, out of the 2 kisses he gave her back then, she never returned the kiss.

Was it because she was shy?

OR

Is it because she is still not sure of their future with each other?