The continuation of the anonymous chocolate giver

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

After the incident with Seohyun’s chocolates, Yonghwa has been very careful. Every time the chocolates were placed on his table, he would always look for the person who gave him this or for their name on their little notes they left in the box. Cheesy notes.

One day he groggily walked to school. His eyelids felt heavy and he felt that he would sleep anytime soon. He had huge eye bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess.

“Woah, dude what happened to you?” One of his classmates asked, shocked.
“Nothing, lack of sleep that’s all,” Yonghwa replied.
“Oh, your girlfriend wouldn’t be happy if she saw you like this bro. Oh, chocolates are here for you again,” the guy informed and turned back to his friends.

Not bothering to check the box of chocolates, Yonghwa picked it up and tapped the guy on the shoulder. “Have it. I don’t want it.” Yonghwa held out the chocolates.
“Man bro, you shouldn’t hurt a girls heart like that.” The guy shook his head.
“I already have a girlfriend, accepting his will hurt her heart. Here, share it with your friends.” Yonghwa threw the box on the desk and went back to his desk.

Since class doesn’t start for another 10 minutes, Yonghwa thought that he could have a little nap. He put his arms on the table crossing them together and rested his head on his arms. Just like that, he fell into a 10 minute slumber.

From outside the classroom, someone was curling up her fist in anger. *You’ll fall for me. I just know it. If I can’t have you, no one else will. This is what love does to me.*

---

“Omo! Oppa! What happened to you?” Seohyun asked touching his eye bags.
“I didn’t get enough sleep that’s all. Don’t worry about it!” Yonghwa forced a smile.
“And why didn’t you get enough sleep? You’re always tired these days.” Seohyun frowned.

Flashback

“Since you are university now, I suggest you work at the Samsung Company now for more experience,” Mr. Jung declared.
“Honey, don’t you think it’s too early? He still has university studies to do,” Mrs. Jung spoke.
“The earlier the better. Start tomorrow, come right after university alright?”

Yonghwa bowed his head. “Deh.”

End of flashback

“Yah! Oppa!” Seohyun waved her hands in front of his face.

Yonghwa snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Seohyun. “Ah sorry babe. What were you saying?”

Seohyun inspected him. *What is happening to you? Did my fear come true? Did you change?* Seohyun grabbed Yonghwa’s hands and stood up.

“Sunny I’ll meet you afterschool?” Seohyun spoke.

Sunny nodded and smiled.

Seohyun pulled Yonghwa away from the table and out the cafeteria door.

“What is wrong with him these days?” Sunny asked Minhyuk.
“No idea.” He shrugged and continued eating.

Han Na eagerly looked out towards the main door to the cafeteria. Jungshin was talking but it was obvious Han Na’s mind wasn’t on Jungshin right now.

Sunny looked at Han Na and then looked at the main door. *Do not tell me…*

---

“Babe, where are you pulling me too?” Yonghwa spoke.

After some twists and turns, they arrived at a small field. There was a big oak tree in the middle and around the border of the field were different plants. At this time, there weren’t much people since most of them have classes.

“Pretty isn’t it?” Seohyun smiled.
“How did you know this place?” Yonghwa asked.
“Jinwoon oppa told me!” Seohyun smiled.

At the mention of Jinwoon, Yonghwa’s smiled faded.

“Come on!” Seohyun pulled Yonghwa towards the tree. She sat down, back against the tree and patted her lap.

Yonghwa looked at her weirdly.

Seohyun chuckled. “Lie down and rest your head on my lap.”

Seeing Yonghwa standing there for a few moments, Seohyun grew irritated and pulled him down. He placed his head on her lap and looked at her.

“Sleep. It’s peaceful here, no one will disturb you.” Seohyun ran her fingers through his hair. “I’ll wake you up when class starts.”
“Thanks babe.” Yonghwa smiled.

After a few moments, Yonghwa’s eye lids slowly closed. The last thing he remembered before dozing off to sleep was Seohyun giving him a forehead peck.