Final

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

A/N: I've roughly edited this final chapter but if there is a few mistakes forgive me! My eyelids are dropping -.-


“So oppa, where are we going now?”

Yonghwa put a finger to his lips as he smirked.

“Aish oppa! I am so curious! Can you just tell me? You woke me up at 7 in the morning. On a WEEKEND!” Seohyun cutely stomped her foot.
“Calm down my princess!”
“Where are we going to? We’ve been walking for hours!”
“We took the bus then we walked if that is what you are trying to say.” Yonghwa tapped her nose.

Seohyun pushed Yonghwa away but moved back closer to her, clasping his hands with hers.

A few minutes later, they stopped walking. “Lotte World! We’re here!” Yonghwa held up his arms.

Seohyun looked in front of her as she gasped in astonishment. “Lotte World?!” She squealed.

“Kaja!” Yonghwa grabbed her hands and pulled her into the gates. Last time they had a double date here with Sunny and Minhyuk, now, it was only them two.

For the whole day, they played different games and ate different meals. Their legs bought them over to the couch as they slumped down and sighed.

“Oppa! That was so fun!” Seohyun laughed. “But oh my, my legs!” She cried.

For half the day, they have been walking around here and there, one end of the amusement park to the other.

Yonghwa smiled as he grabbed Seohyun’s legs, lifting them up and placing them on his legs. Seohyun mouth widened as she quickly tried to put it back down, but with the hold of Yonghwa it was merely impossible. Plus, her legs were weak from all that walking.

“What are you doing?” Seohyun hissed.

Yonghwa moved his fingers as he began to massage Seohyun’s legs. She smiled as she stared at his face.

“Am I that handsome?” Yonghwa smirked.
“No. Not at all.” Seohyun shook her head.

Yonghwa’s head snapped towards Seohyun as he gaped at her in shock.

“Kidding! Mehrong!” She poked her tongue out and placed her legs back down the ground. “Where to now oppa? Because of your massage, my legs have full power!” She chimed.
“You’ll see!” Yonghwa stood up and held out his hand. Seohyun gladly placed her hand into his as they both disappeared through the crowd.

---

“Ahjumma!” Seohyun yelled as she burst through the bakery doors. The bell ringed as an ahjumma came walking out, drying her hands with a towel.

“Oh my! Is that you Seohyun?” She exclaimed.
“Deh! It’s me! How have you been?” Seohyun smiled and hugged the lady.

They were both at Angel’s Bakery, the place where Seohyun used to work after school when she was still in High School.

“You’ve grown so much.” The ahjumma caressed Seohyun’s cheek. “Do you want some water?”
“Aniyo! I’m just here for a small visit! Remembering old times!” Seohyun looked around the shop. “It hasn’t changed one bit.”
“Deh. I’ve grown so old, I don’t have strength to do anything with the shop but bake and serve customers.”

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows. “Ahjumma! I told you to call me if you needed any help! And didn’t you hire anyone to help you?”
“Aigoo dear. I don’t want to bother you. You have university and they usually give you a lot of work don’t they? And yes I have, but I let them go since they aren’t suitable for this job.”
“Ahjumma, it’s not a bother to me. You’re making me sad!” Seohyun pouted.
“Arasso. I’ll call you next time okay?”
“Deh!”

“Oh? Yonghwa? Is that you?” The ahjumma looked at Yonghwa who is standing behind Seohyun. Finally, he was realised. Ha. Ha. Funny innit?

“Deh. Annyeonghaseyo!” Yonghwa bowed 90 degrees.
“Aigoo. You are always still so mature!” The ahjumma exclaimed. “You both have grown up so well. I’m so proud of you guys!”
“Mature? He is so not mature ahjumma!” Seohyun shook her head disapprovingly.

“Hey! What did you say about me?!” Yonghwa exclaimed. “Come here!” He chased after Seohyun.

She jumped as she started to run around the shop hiding behind the ahjumma.

And that was how they spent their last day together.

----

It was finally the day. The day of tears, the day of pain the day of heart breaking. Yonghwa and his family were at the airport as they waited for Yonghwa to board the plane. Han Na and her mother was also there sitting next to Yonghwa. Early morning, Yonghwa had woken up with a heavy heart as he didn’t speak one word.

Today was the day that is going to leave for America. He only told Seohyun that he is going next month but he didn’t tell her when. He is just too scared that if she came, he wouldn’t be able to keep his promise and board the plane.

“Yonghwa!” Voices yelled in the airport. Yonghwa turned around and was surprised seeing Minhyuk, Sunny, Jungshin, Jonghyun and Eunji standing there. They ran to Yonghwa and gave him the biggest and tightest hug ever.

“Hyung, I’m going to miss you.” Jungshin frowned.

Yonghwa ruffled his hair. “I’m going to come back you know! It’s not like I’ll be gone forever.” Yonghwa managed to say. Han Na stared at the group as she slightly frowned. *Am I doing the right thing? But I already got him in my trap. Should I set him free?*  

“Why do you have to leave?” Jonghyun sighed.
“I don’t even know myself.” Yonghwa forced a smile.
“Have a safe trip Yonghwa sshi.” Eunji smiled.
“No need for the formalities! Call me Yonghwa. But thank you Eunji.”

“Honey, it’s time to go.” Mrs. Jung pulled his arm.

Yonghwa sighed as he looked at everyone’s faces. Sunny was on the verge of crying as she tried hard to keep in her tears. “Well, this is it. Bye guys! Take care of Seohyun for me okay? I’ll call and check up on you often?” Yonghwa grabbed his suitcase and walked towards the gate entrance.

“And you just leave like that without telling me?!” A voice cried.

Yonghwa stood there frozen. This voice was familiar to him. Very familiar. Seohyun. He turned around and looked at Seohyun with wide eyes. Her eyes were wet as tears slid down her cheeks.

“What? So you leaving me without telling me are going to solve everything? You pabo. You stupid idiot.” Seohyun sniffed.

“Seohyun I-“

Before Yonghwa could finish his sentence, Seohyun ran up to him and put her arms around him. She cried on his shoulders as Yonghwa s his arms around her waist. “Oppa, have a safe trip.” Seohyun croaked.

“I will. Take care of yourself okay?” Yonghwa blocked his tears from coming out as he look up the roof.

They broke the hug as Yonghwa cupped Seohyun’s face and gave her a kiss. She didn’t get to return the kiss as an announcement over the PA system broke them apart.

‘Last call for Flight 45 to United States of America. This is the last call. All passengers please head towards the gate.’

“I have to go now. Stop crying okay?” Yonghwa wiped Seohyun’s tears with his thumb.

*Don’t go please. Don’t go.* “Alright. I won’t cry anymore. Go. You’ll be late! Go and come back quickly.”  Seohyun pushed him away as she turned around and wiped her tears away before looking at Yonghwa.

He headed towards the gates and handed the employees his ticket. “Don’t go.” She whispered. *Don’t go. Don’t turn back.* Slowly, Yonghwa’s figure disappeared through the glass. *I can’t believe he’s gone.* Seohyun couldn’t hold it in anymore as tears brawled out. Sunny ran over and hugged Seohyun tightly also crying with her.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung couldn’t watch the scene as they quietly left the airport.

After a good 10 minutes of crying, Seohyun started to calm down. The group and Seohyun were still at the airport sitting on the seats watching out the window. *Yonghwa probably is in mid air right now.*

“Seohyun!” Someone called.

Seohyun shook her head. *Why does this voice sound so familiar?*

“Seohyun!” The voice called again.

*I’m hallucinating.*

“Seohyun!”

“Yonghwa?!” Sunny exclaimed.

Seohyun whipped her head around as she saw Yonghwa standing there with his suitcase. She slowly stood up as she stared at Yonghwa in shock.

“Hyung!” Jungshin’s eyes widened.

“W-what are you doing here?!” Seohyun spoke.

Yonghwa didn’t say anything as he acted fast, walking towards Seohyun and bringing her into a hug. “I’m not going anywhere without you. You are my light. Without you, I can’t see anything. Please, don’t push me away,” he whispered.

“O-oppa,” Seohyun whimpered.

Yonghwa crashed his lips onto Seohyun’s as tears came down his face. It was a special moment for them two as they showed everyone that no matter what happens, they cannot be separated. Ever. But the best part was, Seohyun returned the kiss.

She finally knew that Yonghwa was forever hers until days old.


A/N: OMG ! I finished this sequel ! I am so thankful to all my subscribers and the people who commented ! Thank you to the people who have been with me through this story and the first story. Admit it, this was boring right? I think it was boring myself too, but then again it's my first time writing a sequel and yeah ? My ideas are all used up in the first story... ahhaha I am sorry if i have upsetted some of my readers ! :( I'm sorry if the ending was rushed :( LOVE YOU ! x0x0

THANK YOU !

YONGSEO FOREVER?

I THINK SO