Unsure

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

Walking down the hallway of section C at Seoul National University, Yonghwa stomped furiously down to class K281. He popped his head inside and scanned around the room for one particular person. Seohyun.

Yesterday he couldn’t reach Seohyun, nor did she call him. Yonghwa felt uneasy, lonely and uncomfortable. He was worried for her yet he didn’t want to be those over protective boyfriends making their girlfriends stay by their side every time so instead of going out to search for her, he stayed back home patiently.

“So make sure you hand in the project by next lesson, I will be checking them. Class dismissed,” Mrs. Jung said as she lifted up her glasses and neatly packed away her books.

Seohyun and Sunny stood up and headed to the door. In the nick of time, Yonghwa grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the classroom.

“Ah, oppa that hurts!” Seohyun winced.

Reaching the empty corridor, Yonghwa finally let go of Seohyun and stepped closer to her, “Where have you been yesterday? I’ve tried calling you and you never picked up! You know how worried I was?”

Seohyun smiled and placed her hands on his shoulders, looking at him directly in the eyes. “Oppa, relax! I just went out with friends and my phone died yesterday. I went home at 11pm so I just lied flat on my bed, mianhe.”

Yonghwa softened looking at Seohyun bite her lip nervously due to the pain on her arm.
“Oppa, have you gone stronger? Those muscles are popping out!” Seohyun poked them.
“Which friends?” He narrowed his eyes at her.

“Jinwoon oppa and his friends, my high school friends. We went to Busan and we walked around there recalling memories, don’t worry oppa I had Sunny with me too.” Seohyun smiled as she explained what happened yesterday.

*That smile…never once appeared when she was with me.* Yonghwa stared at Seohyun.

“Oppa!” Seohyun yelled making Yonghwa snap out of his trance.
“Hmm?” Yonghwa hummed.
“Aigoo, why are you thinking so much lately, perhaps…are you jealous?” Seohyun winked.

Yonghwa sighed and s his hands around Seohyun’s waist. “I’m just unsure, are you having feelings for that Jinwoon guy?” He questioned.
“Oppa! Jinwoon is my childhood best friend and I would love to keep it that way! What are you thinking?” Seohyun asked, shocked.

Yonghwa just casually shrugged.

“Anyways, I already have you.” Seohyun smiled pinching his cheeks.

Yonghwa smiled and leaned in closer to Seohyun. Just as their lips were 2 centimetres away a voice interrupted them.

“Honey, I know how much you want Seohyun but please not on school grounds,” Mrs. Jung said.

Yonghwa backed away from Seohyun slowly gritting his teeth, “Mum, go away.”
“I’m just saying.” Mrs. Jung put her hands in the air and walked away.

Seohyun stood there chuckling to herself.

“Why did my mum decide to teach at this school? URGH!” Yonghwa groaned.
“Hey! Your mum is a good teacher!” Seohyun playfully slapped him.
“But we can’t do things privately without her out of no-where invasions!” Yonghwa pouted.

Seohyun knocked his forehead and linked her arms into his. “Kaja, let’s meet the others!”