Anticipation

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

The next day, Seohyun woke up in bed with the sun shining through her curtains. She looked around still tired from yesterdays’ party.

“1:30,” Seohyun softly mumbled. Her eyes widened as she turned back to the clock on the table besides her bed. “1:30?!” Seohyun shrieked jumping up from bed and making a dash towards her door. She ran downstairs as she unlocked her front door, running out to her mail box in Pikachu slippers.

*Hmm, no mail…they said it’ll be delivered this week.* Seohyun pouted as she scratched her head.

 

 

She walked inside and shut the door with a sigh. *Looks like I’ll have to check it everyday.* Seohyun walked up to her room and collapsed on the bed. Her stomach grumbled indicating that she was hungry.

After doing her private things and getting changed, she walked out of the bathroom and tied her hair into a ponytail.

 

“Let’s get cooking!” Seohyun walked downstairs and on the way, she noticed a sticky note stuck on the side bar of the stairs.

‘Morning princess, looks like someone woke up late.’

Seohyun quizzically looked at the note in her hand and then around the house. She stepped down the last step and found another note on the couch.

‘Are you hungry? Proceed to the kitchen!’

Seohyun did as told and went into the kitchen. To her surprise, breakfast was laid out there. There was a warm cup of milk and 2 pieces of French toast on the plate. There, she found another note.

‘Eat, eat! You mustn’t starve yourself!’

Seohyun looked around the house. “Is anyone home?” She called. No one replied. “That’s weird,” Seohyun mumbled. She pulled out the chair and sat down. She started eating the French toast slowly while looking through all the notes on the table.

After finishing, she bought her cup and plates to the sink. A love heart shaped sticky note was stuck on the tap.

‘You’re done! Woah, my babe is a turtle. Leave the dishes there for now; come out to the swimming pool with me! I’ll be waiting. – Yonghwa oppa’

Seohyun laughed and went out to the backyard. There, she saw Yonghwa swimming laps up and down the pool. She stood there looking at him with a smile on her face.

“Oh you’re here!” Yonghwa spoke. His voice made Seohyun snap out of her trance.
“Hmm, how’d you get in here?” Seohyun asked walking to the seats near the edge of the pool.
“You can say that someone forgot to lock the front door and I led myself in.” Yonghwa smirked proudly to himself. “But babe, if a burglar comes in then what will happen? You have to lock all the doors when you’re home alone!” Yonghwa advised.
“Oh? Didn’t I lock it?” Seohyun raised an eyebrow.
“Yes,” Yonghwa answered sarcastically.
“Oppa! Are you being sarcastic?” Seohyun put her hands on her hips.
“Yes..NO!” Yonghwa shook his head.
“You come here!” Seohyun walked over to the edge of the pool demanding him to get out of the water.
“I don’t want too,” Yonghwa whined. He splashed the water at Seohyun making her shriek. She took off her slippers and jumped in the pool. After finding her way back up the surface, she ran after Yonghwa.

“W-w-waiitt!” Yonghwa put out two hands in front of him. Seohyun stopped and caught a breath. For about 3 minutes they have been running around in circles chasing after each other.

“BIKINI BABE!” Yonghwa sang and started to run away again.
“YAH!” Seohyun ran after him.

Yonghwa reached the edge of the pool and was about to jump up, when Seohyun came and pounced on his back making him stay back in the water.

“Oh my god, my babe has become a leopard!” Yonghwa joked.
“How many times did I tell you NOT to call me bikini babe?! Huh?! HUH?! HUH?!” Seohyun slapped his arms.

Yonghwa grabbed her legs and twirled her around. “1 time!”
“1 time?! More than 5 times! Get it in your head oppa!” Seohyun scrunched up her nose and hoped off Yonghwa’s back walking away from him with a pissed off face.

“Sorry babe!” Yonghwa ran after her. He placed a hand on her shoulder but she shrugged it off. “Babee!” Yonghwa sang. He wrapped his hands around her waist and reeled her in towards his body. “I’m sorry. I won’t say that again! Forgive this pabo!” Yonghwa pouted. On the other side, Seohyun was smiling to herself.

*How childish can he get?*

Seohyun turned around facing Yonghwa and laughed. “You know I can’t stay mad at you for long.”

Hearing these words, Yonghwa’s smile reappeared and he kissed her forehead. “I know, I know!”

“Oh but oppa, did you get a note saying that you have been accepted into Seoul University yet?” Seohyun questioned.
“Nope, I think it’ll come somewhere this week if it doesn’t come today,” Yonghwa replied as if he doesn’t seem to care about when the note comes.
“Don’t you want to know if you got in or not?”
“Yes, I do but we have to have patience. Why? You’re face tells me like you’re worried.” Yonghwa examined Seohyun’s face closely.

“Hm, I’m worried. What if I don’t get in?” Seohyun frowned.
Yonghwa caressed Seohyun’s cheeks and looked at her in the eye. “You’ll get in, trust me.”

Seohyun immediately felt comforted and she smiled at Yonghwa. “Can we eat now? I’m hungry again.”
“Anything for you babe!” Yonghwa saluted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: GUYS! I GOT 91% for my maths test! KEHE ~ I'm proud of myself ! :) hehe some of you might have a higher score than me in your maths test, if do, CONGRATULATIONS ! :)

Woah, one more day of school then i'm free ! HEHE i'll have to attend a lot of birthday parties in september.. kehe ~

 

An update for youse ! ^^

 

Byebye !

 

Credits to owners of pictures and gifs :)