News

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

Seohyun woke up the next morning feeling exhausted. Yesterday, after saying good bye to Jinwoon and his friends, Seohyun went out and played with CNBlue and Sunny the whole day since they wouldn’t be able to see Jonghyun for a while.

Seohyun woke up and looked down at her clothing. She was wearing the same thing as yesterday. She walked to the bathroom and freshened herself up changing her clothes into a more comfortable piece of clothing.

*The house seems quiet today… it’s a Sunday…* Seohyun thought as she pouted.

Seohyun walked downstairs and were amazed at how the house was decorated. There was party streamers from one end of the room to another, pink roses set up on the tables, balloons on ceilings and floors and food all set up in the kitchen.

*What is this?* Seohyun walked down slowly.

“CONGRATULATIONS!” People cheered while jumping out from behind the couch, doors and behind Seohyun. Seohyun turned around to see Yonghwa hugging her tightly.

“Congratulations babe,” Yonghwa whispered.

Seohyun looked around at all the people quizzically. There was Mr. and Mrs. Jung, Mr. and Mrs. Lee along with their Cho Hee, Sunny, Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun.

“What happened?” Seohyun asked.

Yonghwa withdrew his arms around Seohyun and stood in front of her handing her an envelope. She took it and flipped it around. Her eyes widened when she saw the symbol imprinted on the envelope of Seoul National University.

Seohyun looked at the envelope seriously and sighed. She started to tear the envelope apart and took out the note.

‘We are proud to inform you that you have seen accepted into Seoul National University.’

Reading this line, Seohyun burst out in tears as she smiled. Yonghwa quickly hugged her and whispered in her ear, “I knew you could do it babe.”

“H-how did you guys k-know?” Seohyun stuttered due to shock.
“Well, I told them to text me the result before sending you the letter!” Mrs. Lee made ‘v’ signs with her fingers.
“Sunny did you get in?” Seohyun asked. Sunny smiled and nodded. “Minhyuk?” Minhyuk nodded putting an arm around Sunny. “Jungshin?” Jungshin smiled and nodded putting his thumbs up.

“Omo!” Seohyun exclaimed as she ran over and hugged the 3 who got in along with her and Yong- wait…Yonghwa.

Seohyun turned around and looked at Yonghwa who was looking down the ground. “Oppa…” Seohyun called.

Yonghwa looked up with a small smile.

“Did you get in too?” Seohyun questioned.

“I’ll tell you that when the party is nearly coming to an end,” Yonghwa answered and winked.
“Wae? Tell me! My curiosity is taking over me! Oppa!” Seohyun whined.
“At the end,” Yonghwa replied. “Let’s eat first!” He chimed and pushed Seohyun over to the kitchen.

There were all sorts of food set out on the table. Mr. Jung and Mr. Lee were outside the backyard handling the BBQ while Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Lee were bringing more food to the table.

“For getting in Seoul University!” Jungshin raised the cup of coke. Seohyun and Sunny looked at each other and smiled.

“For getting in Seoul University!” They both said in unison.

“Guys, I got in University of Arts!” Jonghyun declared.
“We know! Thank you so much for ditching me! Leaving me alone with the two hyungs, I’m a single man!” Jungshin complained.
“You mean ditching us!” Sunny exclaimed.
Seohyun laughed. “Well, as long as it is your interests there is no ditching.”

“University will be hard but we can do it! I’ll come and visit you guys every week if I can!” Jonghyun smiled.
“You better,” Jungshin threatened him with a plastic knife.

“A-hem, Jungshin.” Mrs. Jung crossed her arms.
“Yes?” Jungshin innocently replied hiding the knife behind his back.

Mrs. Jung raised an eyebrow and walked away.

“Oh my god,” Jungshin sighed, relieved. “Hyung, your mum is scary sometimes!” Jungshin reported to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa gave him a bitter smile and stood up, walking out to the front yard.

*What happened with oppa?* Seohyun thought. She stood up and followed behind Yonghwa.

They both walked out to the front of the house without Yonghwa noticing Seohyun’s presence.

“Oppa…what happened to you?” Seohyun asked making Yonghwa jump.
“Omo, babe when did you get here?” Yonghwa walked up to her with his hands in his pocket.
“Just then, oppa, tell me truthfully.” Seohyun looked at him in the eye. “Did you get into Seoul National University?”

Yonghwa looked down and looked back at Seohyun with apologizing eyes. “I’m sorry babe. I tried hard but in the end, I wasn’t good enough for entering that school.”

Seohyun stood there not knowing what to do. Her own boyfriend will not be with her at university, he would not be there to support her, he wouldn’t be there to take care of her mostly, he would not be there by her side. *I had a feeling something will happen…*

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa with a comforting smile. “Oppa, don’t worry. You tried your best! Hey, we can still see each other after school times right?”

Yonghwa embraced Seohyun into a hug as she dug her head in his neck. “I’m sorry,” Yonghwa whispered.

At that moment, Seohyun wanted to cry. Yes, she was selfish; she wanted Yonghwa by her side. But now, everything seemed impossible. But Seohyun fought back the tears and thought about positive things. At least this would not cause them to break up…right?

Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s shoulders and pulled her away from the hug. “You know I’ll always be here for you right?” Yonghwa smiled. Seohyun gave a light sigh and nodded her head. Slowly, Yonghwa leaned in; Seohyun closed her eyes and softly, his lips landed on hers.

Yonghwa pulled in Seohyun’s waist closer to cover the gap between them and titled his head to get a better angle.

*Pabo.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry ! I haven't been updating in a while :( i'm so sorry ! first weeks of holidays was so hectic hehehe :) holidays are close to being over then school again :( oh my life ! for not updating, here's a triple update for you ! please subscribe and comment ! love you xox