Hang Eunbi

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

“I love you.”

---

Everyone stood there like ice bergs. Just hearing those 3 words come out from Han Na’s mouth is enough to turn them into trees that stand still unless one shakes it violently.

“What?” Jungshin whispered.
“I-I love you.” Han Na stepped closer to Jungshin.
“But don’t you love Yonghwa hyung? Why is it out of a sudden you like me?” Jungshin asked flabbergasted.
“I didn’t realise it till now that my eyes belong to Yonghwa but my heart belongs to you.”

Jungshin couldn’t believe what he just heard right now. He stared at Han Na unable to speak. He could clearly see the tears in her eyes as she looked directly in his. The group behind Jungshin was still in a state of shock trying to recall what happened just then. It just happened to fast.

Sunny walked up to Jungshin and turned him around. “Don’t fall into her trap Jungshin.” She whispered.

Han Na bit her lip trying to listen to what Sunny was telling Jungshin.

Usually before everything happened, before the incident. At a time like this, Jungshin would be jumping and screaming and yelling with joy. He would feel fireworks pop inside of him and that his world is already complete. But as far as he knows, that did not happen. It didn’t happen when he saw Han Na cry for him, it didn’t happen when he heard Han Na say those 3 words, it didn’t happen when she said that he was in her heart. It didn’t happen at all.

 Jungshin felt nothing but a slight disappointment. He would jump and give her a big hug right now but he was glued to his spot, looking at Han Na. He was disappointed because all his feelings for her are not in him anymore. Instead they all disappeared into thin air. He felt nothing towards Han Na but betrayal.

“You said that you only used to me to get close to hyung. Before you just told me to enjoy the view of you feeding hyung and asked if I was jealous.” Jungshin finally spoke.
“I know I said that. It was all a lie. The reason why I told you that and did all this from the beginning was because I wanted to get more close to you. I knew you liked me, girl instinct and I wanted to see if it was real or not -”
“So you played me?” Jungshin cut her half way. “So you decided to create all this mess just to see if my feelings for you are real or not?”

Han Na slowly nodded as she couldn’t help herself to look at Jungshin’s eyes.

“Han Na….” Jungshin spoke almost whispering.

Han Na looked up.

“I’m sorry. I can’t love you back. The first time I have but now, it’s all gone. Please find someone else to toy and see if they love you for real or not. This is not how you see their real feelings. This is how you push them away from you. Eventually like I’ve said last time I will try and get over you. Now, I know that I am finally over you and I would love to keep it this way.” Jungshin smiled.

“Did you just reject me?” Han Na changed her attitude.

Jungshin flinched back as he looked at Han Na. “Was this all an act?” Jungshin questioned even though he already knew it was from the beginning.

“I thought you loved me!” Han Na exclaimed.
“I did. I LOVED you.” Jungshin emphasized the word ‘LOVED’.
“Don’t you still love me now?”
“No.”
“Excuse me? No one dares to reject me!”
“I think he just did.” Sunny nodded.
“Oh shut up Sunny. You know no ,” Han Na snapped.
“I know your act.” Sunny backfired.

Han Na raised her hands, about to slap Sunny across the face but Jungshin grabbed her wrist and threw it down. “Why are you doing this? What is with all your stupid games?! Doing this will not do anything at all! You will not get the one you love okay?! When Han Na when are you going to wake up and realise that you lost already! WHEN?!” Jungshin shook Han Na, outraged.

Han Na pushed Jungshin’s hands away from her shoulders as tears brawled down her face. Now, she really wasn’t acting.

“Why? You’re asking me why? You’re asking the person who you have caused to change?!” Han Na yelled.

Yonghwa and Minhyuk stepped up siding Jungshin. “You’re saying that we caused you to change?” Yonghwa asked.

Han Na lightly chuckled. “Yes. Don’t you remember me? Elementary School. Kirin Elementary School. Year 6 class 1-5. Teacher Jung.”

Jungshin, Yonghwa and Minhyuk's eyes narrowed at Han Na.

“Now you remember? Jung Yonghwa?” Han Na smirked. “Do you know how embarrassed I was when you embarrassed me in front of the whole year 5 and 6 students? Just because I sent you love letters doesn’t mean you have to share it to the world. What, you think a chubby girl with ugly eyebrows like me could not date you? That is exactly what you said to me. ‘Why would I date a fchubby girl with ugly eyebrows like you? Did you get knocked on the head?’ Yes, that was what you said to me. The exact words. I still remember it till now. I remember when you embarrassed me. I remember when I ran home crying every night because of the embarrassment. I remember how stupid I was to still have feelings for you although you hurt me to the point that I got sick. I remember every single little thing that you couldn’t remember because you cared about your popularity too much.”

“H-hyung, isn’t she?” Jungshin turned to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa looked at Han Na sharply. “Hang Eunbi.”
Han Na clapped her hands. “Finally Jung Yonghwa. Remember me now?”
“You’ve changed so much. You even changed your name.” Yonghwa shook his head.

Seohyun and Sunny was standing there listening to Han Na talk. They were both in shock as Han Na talked about her child hood.

*She attended elementary school with Yonghwa, she loved him and he turned her down because she was chubby and had ugly eyebrows?* Seohyun thought. *I can’t believe he did that.*

“I vowed to myself that I will change and get back at you. It took me time and a great loss of money to the point where it hurts. I couldn’t wait until I was 18 to finally get plastic surgery on my face. You know, at the end of year 6 graduation I started working and exercising sometimes too much and it reaches the point where I faint. I vowed to myself that I will get you back and show you the new me. I vowed to myself that I will get revenge for the kid that you used to once know; Hang Eunbi. And I will make my revenge work as much as you try and get away.” Han Na glared and walked off.

Yonghwa stood there stunned as Jungshin and Minhyuk looked at each other.

Seohyun stood in front of Yonghwa making him snap out of his trance. “Did you really do that oppa? Reject a person because she was fat? And you made her change into this?” Seohyun questioned.

“Seohyun ah, it wasn’t just Yonghwa. There were other boys who rejected Eunbi, I mean Han Na. And Yonghwa just had to be one of them. She liked Yonghwa the most,” Minhyuk explained.
“Oppa, I can’t believe you would do that!” Seohyun gasped. “You can’t reject someone because of their appearance!” Seohyun walked away.

Yonghwa grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. “Seohyun please! I didn’t do all those to her for a reason! Someone liked her, and that someone was my very own cousin! He liked her since year 3 and he didn’t stop talking about her. Even though she was fat no wait, she wasn't even fat she was a pretty cute panda, he still liked her and I could tell it was true love. He liked her to the point where he told her he liked her and she rejected him because she liked me. Until then, he stopped all contacts with me. We never got close anymore and every time he comes over my place, he would just stay in the guest room watching television not bothering to talk to me. So when she came to me, I didn’t everything to push her away. But all that didn’t work, because my cousin decided to move schools since his mum found a workplace far from Kirin Elementary School.”

Seohyun softened as she quickly hugged Yonghwa. He rested his head on her shoulders as he hugged her back. “So this was all for your cousin?” Seohyun mumbled. Yonghwa nodded not wanting to talk.

Talking about the past was painful for Yonghwa. Especially when it includes his favourite cousin; Nichkhun.  

 


A/N: Double dee double double update ! ;) HAHA Tada, the real Han Na. i'm sorry if i upsetted some of you because the story is going around in circles :( if you are loosing interest feel free to unsubscribe! i don't mind ! TeHE Nichkhun came in the story..randomly.. dont worry he only has one scene throughout the story !

Please do not take this chapter offensively ! Everyone is beautiful inside out! DO NOT TAKE IT OFFENSIVELY OKAY ? Boys should care about the heart rather than the size of the jeans right? Don't take it offensivelyy ! i love you <3