Happy Birthday Yonghwa!

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

It was now the month of June. It’s been several months since they last talked to Han Na. Of course, she was still around Seoul University but they haven’t talked to her since. Jungshin was getting over Han Na slowly. There was a new girl in his class and he thinks that she might be the one yet, he is still not sure since he’s been left devastated once because of Han Na.

From: Oppa <3
To: B.Babe<3

Guess what day is it? ^^


From: B.Babe<3
To: Oppa <3

Happy day! ^^


From: Oppa <3
To: B.Babe<3

What?.... :(


From: B.Babe<3
To: Oppa <3

What what? :)


From: Oppa <3
To: B.Babe<3

Hmph! How can one forget their boyfriend’s birthday?! Outrageous!


From: B.Babe<3
To: Oppa <3

I was joking. Happy birthday oppa!


From: Oppa <3
To: B.Babe<3

Thanks babe! Means a lot! Hmph. I had to remind you :P Anyways, are you doing anything before my birthday party?


From: B.Babe<3
To: Oppa <3

I’m going out with Sunny.


From: Oppa <3
To: B.Babe<3

Only Sunny? No boys?


From: B.Babe<3
To: Oppa <3

Just girls oppa. What? You’re jealous?


From: Oppa <3
To: B.Babe<3

Of course I have to be! You better not go and have fun with boys I’ll be so jealous! And its’ my birthday! Don’t forget that!


From: B.Babe<3
To: Oppa <3

Aish. Arasso! Anyways, I’m going now! Bye!

---

After changing into more sensible clothing besides pyjamas, Seohyun headed downstairs where Sunny was waiting for her in the living room. Saying their goodbyes to Mrs. Lee, they headed towards the car. Mr. Lee offered to drive them since the mall is about a few bus stops away from home and that will just waste time since Yonghwa’s party is at 6pm.

“How about this one?” Seohyun held the dress up to her body.

Sunny brushed her ‘invisible’ beard and looked up and down at Seohyun. “No.”

“Aish! Sunny, we’ve been at this for hours it’s nearly 3 and I still can’t find anything to wear! You already found something.” Seohyun stomped her foot.

Sunny scanned around the shop. Even though she has a small body, her eyes are as fresh as a fish. “Come on!” She grabbed Seohyun’s hands and led her somewhere.

Sunny stopped in front of a dress with a black bow tie around the waist and brought it up to Seohyun’s body. “This fits perfectly! Go and try it on!” Sunny shoved the dress into Seohyun’s hands and pushed her into the change room.

A couple of minutes later, Seohyun came out.

“TADA!” Seohyun twirled around.
“Bravo! I recommend this!” Sunny clapped like a penguin.

Seohyun smiled before going back in the change room and changing back to her normal outfit.

---

While walking around the mall, Sunny noticed someone familiar walking towards them.

“Hey hey hey, isn’t that Jinwoon?” Sunny tapped Seohyun to get her attention.

“Omo! SEOHYUNIE! SUNNYE!” Jo Kwon yelled.
“Yes it is,” Seohyun sighed.

“What are you guys doing here?” Jinwoon asked.
“Just shopping for her boyfriend’s birthday party,” Sunny answered.
“I see. Where are you going now?”
“Home. We are catching the bus so we need to get ready for the party.”
“Hey want to eat with us before you leave? Changmin can drive you home afterwards!” Jo Kwon exclaimed and Changmin nodded.

Seohyun and Sunny looked at each other. “We don’t want to bother you oppa.” Seohyun frowned.
“No biggie! Let’s go!” The group pulled them to the food court. There was no choice for both Seohyun and Sunny but to follow them along.

---

“Hey, Sunny. Wanna hang out tomorrow? So long since we’ve hanged out!” Changmin talked with his mouth full.
“Are you asking her out on a date?” Jo Kwon raised a brow. “You know she has a boyfriend right?”
“No I am not asking her out on a date and yes I know she has a boyfriend thank you very much. I just want to hang out since it’s been so long since we’ve hanged out,” Changmin explained.
“Sure! Let’s hang out tomorrow!” Sunny excitedly exclaimed. *I’m sure Minhyuk will be okay with this.*

---

“Thank you oppa!” Sunny waved at Changmin. He nodded and drove off leaving Seohyun and Sunny in front of Yonghwa’s house.

As soon as they walked through the doors, Minhyuk and Yonghwa were there to greet them. Yonghwa was in awe as he looked at what Seohyun was wearing. Sure, it was just plain satin colour with a black bow tie but it brang out the innocence and angel side of Seohyun making her shine, in his eyes of course.

“Hey guys! Remember Eunji?” Jonghyun introduced.
“Ah, Eunji! Nice to meet you again!” Seohyun chimed.
“Nice to meet you too!” Eunji shook her hands with Seohyun.

After some more cleaning and preparations, the clock at exactly 6. People started to come and by the time you know it, it was already crowded with all the university students. What can they say? Yonghwa and the group are pretty popular amongst girls and boys, but never, did the group take advantage of that.

“What is this? I only invited close friends in my class. Nearly the whole school is here,” Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun. Seohyun chuckled and leaned in against his ears.
“That’s because your popular oppa.”

“Excuse me! A-hem! A-hem!” A squeaky voice yelled against the crowd.

Everyone turned their heads towards the stair case to find Han Na standing there in a purple strapless dress hanging above her knees.

“What is she doing here?!” Minhyuk growled and eyes Yonghwa.
“I swear, I did not invite her.” Yonghwa shook his head.

Seohyun looked at Jungshin who tried his best not to care and seem like its nothing but deep inside he felt hopeless and depressed. Seohyun could see it though him since she just feels the same.

“I would like a make a toast to my OPPA. Happy Birthday! I’m so happy, you’re so old now. Haha. Hopefully we will create many memories and have fun with each other. Make sure your wish about me come true, I know you secretly wish about me. Don’t you? Anyways, oppa. Happy Birthday and enjoy tonight. You’ll be mine.” Han Na brang her glass to the air as the students cheered.

“Can you die? That’s my wish.” Yonghwa scoffed.

Seohyun nudged him and gave him a look. Yonghwa couldn’t understand her. As much as people do something bad to her, she forgives them so easily. What an angel.

“Oppa, happy birthday.” Seohyun smiled.

Yonghwa wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer towards him. “Thanks babe.” He gave her a peck on the cheeks.

Seohyun took out a box and handed it to him. “Hopefully you’ll like this present.” She laughed nervously.
“You didn’t have to get me one you know. You’re the best present that I can ever have!” Yonghwa beamed.

“Ew. Hyung, stop there please.” Minhyuk turned away.

Yonghwa opened the box and saw a silver Gucci watch. “Oh my. I always wanted this!” Yonghwa gasped.
“Your wish is granted!” Seohyun jumped. “Thank god I bought the right one. I didn’t know which one you will like better.”

Yonghwa grabbed her wrist causing her to look into his eyes and pulled her in. Instead of giving her a peck on the cheeks he crashed his lips onto hers and gave her a sweet and loving kiss full of emotions. Minhyuk, Sunny, Jungshin, Jonghyun and Eunji all turned around embarrassed.

“You never know when they do it man. Aish.” Jungshin face palmed himself.

“A-hem.” A voice interrupted them.

Seohyun broke the kiss making Yonghwa frown.

It was Han Na. Her face was dark red clearly showing that she was jealous but remained calm. The others turned around and was shocked finding Han Na standing there.

“Can I help you?” Yonghwa asked annoyed. “Wait, I didn’t even invite you. Why are you here?”
“Words got out.” Han Na casually shrugged.
“Alright. What do you want?” Yonghwa raised a brow.

Han Na looked at Seohyun then at Yonghwa. Sunny sharpened her look at Han Na as she stepped closer towards Yonghwa.

“I need to give you your birthday present.” Han Na scoffed. In a blink of an eye, Han Na got her hands around Yonghwa’s neck pulling him in close to her. Before their lips touched, Sunny purposely bumped into Han Na harshly making her fall to the ground.

Everyone was stunned especially Seohyun.  *Did she just try to kiss him?*

“Did she just try to kiss Yonghwa?” Minhyuk gaped.
“Is that your birthday present? Falling onto the ground?” Yonghwa laughed.

“Opps.” Sunny covered and walked away.

“Seohyun can I talk to you for a minute?” Han Na innocently smiled as she stood up and brushed her dress.
“Why?” Yonghwa questioned.
“Oppa, your name is not Seohyun.”

Seohyun looked at Sunny who was shaking her head before walking off to the backyard.

“Seohyun!” Sunny mumbled.
“Give us a minute or two yeah Sunny?” Han Na smiled before grabbing a cup of raspberry soft drink on the table.

“What do you want to talk to me about?” Seohyun crossed her arms.
“Oh, nothing much. Just want to settle things out with you.” Han Na shrugged.
“What things? Aren’t everything already settled out?”
“My friendship with you and the group is broken but, I want to point out one thing.” Han Na paused. “Secure your boyfriend or I will get him. Wait, let your boyfriend go so I won’t mess with you anymore okay?”

 

“What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?” Seohyun asked.
“Why? Why? I hate seeing your face every day at school. Do you know why? Because you are so pretty and innocent that every boy wants to lay their eyes on you. You don’t know how to defend yourself and you act all good all time. I hate how you talk, walk, sit, eat, play. Basically, I hate everything about you.”

 

“Then why did you hang out with me?” Tears flowed down Seohyun’s cheeks.
“Stating the obvious much?” Han Na scoffed.
“Yes. Very obvious. But I would like to hear it from you.”
“Fine. You asked for it.” Han Na walked closer towards Seohyun. “Because of Yonghwa. Because I like him, no. I love him. I want to use your group to get closer to him but really, you are making it really hard. Such a thick skin. Why don’t you back off from him?”
“And if I don’t?” Seohyun stared at her.

Han Na took a step back and with the cup of raspberry soft drink in her hand, she splashed the beverage at Seohyun making her face covered in raspberry drink and dress stained with pink.

Seohyun gasped and Han Na smirked.

“Oh you will or I will push you until I get what I want when I want.” Han Na warned and walked off.

“You’re never going to get him you know,” Seohyun called. Han Na stopped in the tracks and turned to Seohyun.

Seohyun walked towards Han Na and looked up at her. “Not with that attitude of yours.”

Seohyun pushed pass Han Na bumping her shoulders on the way and went back in the house.

“Thick skinned .” Han Na mumbled and fixed her hair.

----

Back inside the house, everyone was worriedly anticipating for Seohyun to walk through the back yard doors. Their eyes were glued onto the door as they tapped their foot impatiently. From afar, Yonghwa could see Seohyun limping as her head hung low.

“SEOHYUN!” He yelled and ran out.

Seohyun lifted her head up. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be inside?” Seohyun questioned.
“What on earth happened? Did Han Na do anything to you? Did she smack you?” Yonghwa examined her face. “I’m going to kill that girl.” Yonghwa walked away from Seohyun. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

“Oppa, you are overreacting. She did nothing to me.” Seohyun smiled. “I’m perfectly fine!” She twirled around despite the pain that her shoes gave her.
“Oh really? Then why are you limping?” Yonghwa crossed his arms over his chest.
“These are new shoes that I bought today. I don’t get comfortable with new flats well. They create blisters on first days.” Seohyun pouted.

With a swish of a flick, Yonghwa carried Seohyun up bridal style making her yelp.

“Oppa! Put me down!” Seohyun slapped his shoulders.
“No. I’ll be your prince charming!” He sang.

“Omo! Seohyun what happened?!” Sunny came running to Seohyun.

Yonghwa placed Seohyun on her feet and smiled.

“Nothing. He was overreacting because I got a blister on my foot.” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa who smiled idiotically.

“What happened to your dress? And why is your hair wet?” Sunny looked at Seohyun.

Yonghwa’s smile faded as he looked at Seohyun in shock. “Oh my god. BABE!”

“It’s nothing! It’s just raspberry drink that I accidentally splashed on myself!” Seohyun chuckled.

Sunny got a flashback from before when Han Na picked up a raspberry soft drink as she walked out to the backyard.  “No. You didn’t splash it on yourself. Han Na splashed it on you didn’t she?”

Seohyun looked at the ground and back up at Sunny. “Yeah. But Sunny don’t do anything okay? Come on! It’s a special day! Let’s go in and party!” Seohyun grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

Sunny tried squirming out of her grasp but in the end she gave up and followed her in the house.

*Why don’t you just stop already?* Jungshin thought as he looked up the sky.


A/N: I AM SO SORRY! I know it took me a while to update ! How long? one week? i dont know ~ i am so sorry! i've been so busy with schooll and stuff and oh my god, my brain is going to die. Well, here is an update that i've managed to write during school hehe .
Btw, there will be slow updates from me since i have an essay due, presentation to complete and two assessment tasks all due next week? Yeah, oh my life. But it's Semester 2, what can you say? Busy. Busy. Don't worry. After finishing all my homework, which hopefully i can do them all by Monday if i dont get distracted easily or something i dont know or if i have free time, i will give an triple + (maybe?) update to make it up for you all.

i hope you like this chapter ! enjoy ~ leave your comments behind :) kehe ^^ do you guys want a twist with this story?