Sorry Sorry SORRIIEEE

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

A/N: FIrst of all, i am so sorry for not updating. Already 2 weeks into school since holidays and i have had like 3 tests already and a dump of homework. Aish. Secondly, thank you for those who patiently waited for my updates, i'm sorry if i am making you guys wait so long. Thirdly, THERE IS NO DRAMA YET! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! i dont know, i have a big shock for you guys soon... i think? drama will come soon soon :) ^^ lets be all lovey lovey before the drama starts yeah ? ;) Fourthly, here is an update ! TADA! Not just one update, or double update, or triple. Since i haven't updated in so long..HERES A QUADRAPLE UPDATE! yeee yeee ! i wrote these 4 chapters in one day... oh my god... it was fun :) eheheheh please enjoy reading :) comment and subscribe my babies <3 and my dear friend, yes you probably know i'm talking about you - patient patient im doing a quadraple update okaaayyyy ? :)


Seohyun’s POV

I woke up feeling extremely hot. Am I in a desert? My eyes slightly opened and saw a white t- in front of me. Weird. I squirmed a little and immediately my body tensed up. I’m surrounded by something..no someone. Their arms were s around my waist pulling me closer to them.

Pedo?!

My eyes shot open and quickly I pulled the blanket away.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed as I kicked the person off the bed.

He rolled off the bed and sat up. I pulled the blankets closer to my body for protection. I was wearing shorts. What is happening today?

“Ahh,” he winced in pain as he touched his bleeding cheek.

He looks so familiar. I rubbed my eyes and looked closely at him. YONGHWA?!

“OMO!” I yelped.

He directly shot me a look as I looked around the room.

“What on earth are you doing here? How did you get in here? What is wrong with you? Where is my aunty and uncle?” I bombarded him with questions.
“Babe, relax! Your aunty and uncle went work and Cho Hee went school. They told me you were still sleeping so I came and you know, snuggled with you.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me. “But really! Did you learn karate or something?” He touched his cheeks.

In realisation, I jumped off the bed and sat beside him. “Are you okay?” I asked worriedly. Opps… I didn’t mean to hurt him. I didn’t know it was him.
“Yeah, I’m fine. It just hurts a little.” He smiled. I grabbed his hands and squeezed them. Unexpectedly he let out a cringe.  I looked at him and looked down at his hands. There were bruises and scratches over his hands. My eyes widened in shock.

“What happened to you?!” I yelled.

He pulled his hands away and hid it behind his back. “Nothing! This probably happened when you kicked me off the bed. My cheeks hit the edge of the lamp table.”
“I’m so sorry!” I apologised. “But hey! It’s your fault! Pali, wait downstairs. I’ll freshen up and treat your scratches.” I flicked his forehead and walked to the bathroom.

Just as I was about to turn the door knob, I heard him whisper, “Dayum, those legs.” I looked down at what I was wearing. Shorts. Hurriedly, I shot out the door and ran into the bathroom. I knocked myself on the forehead for being so careless.

 

No One’s POV

 

Seohyun walked down the stairs with the first aid kit in her hands. Yonghwa was sitting on the sofa staring at the blank television screen.

“Morning oppa,” Seohyun greeted.

Yonghwa snapped out of his trance and smiled at Seohyun. “Morning.” He scanned Seohyun up and down. “What happened to your shorts?” He pouted.

“They are in the wash,” Seohyun replied opening up the kit.
“So you took a shower?” Yonghwa winked.
“Yes.” She replied, concentrating on cleaning the blood of his cheeks.
“Why didn’t you call me? I could’ve helped you take a shower or we can shower together!” Yonghwa smirked.

Seohyun looked at his erted face. She pressed down hard on his cheek and he immediately yelled.

“YAH!”
“ert.” Seohyun eyed him and continued with her work.

Looking at Seohyun’s concentrated face, Yonghwa couldn’t help it but gasp in awe. Her face was flawless and she had white milky skin. Her charming eyes and her rosy red lips seemed to catch his attention the most.

“Your nose his flaring,” he spoke.
“It’s because I’m concentrating.” She replied.

Yonghwa continued to stare at her lips.

Done, Seohyun stuck a keroro band aid on his cheeks and clapped. “You’re good as new! As for the scratches on your hands, they don’t need a band aid since they are not bleeding.” She packed the kit away.

Yonghwa got up and pulled Seohyun up. “Go and do something, I’ll make breakfast!” Yonghwa pushed her away.
“W-what? Do you need help?” Seohyun tried to stop from Yonghwa’s strong force.
“No need! I’ll do it myself. Go and enjoy yourself arasso?” Yonghwa pushed her towards the stairs.

She gave him worried eyes and he nodded. “Arasso. Call me if you need help. What kind of person comes here to make breakfast?”
“Me?” Yonghwa pointed to himself and walked towards the kitchen.

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

Yes, I sneaked into her house. Mr. and Mrs. Lee said that she was still sleeping so I told them not to wake her up. I placed a bag of groceries on the table and went upstairs. Carefully I opened the door seeing an angelic angel sleeping peacefully under the white mattress. The sun shone on her face lightening her up.

I sat there and stared at her face for 5 minutes before deciding to jump beside her and snuggled along with her. Damn, she is wearing shorts. Hot. Hot. Hot.

After Seohyun went upstairs, I took the grocery bag on the table and took out the ingredients.  I took out the beef and the rice pack and placed them on the table. Scanning around the kitchen, I got myself to work.

I placed my hands on my hips as I stared at the food in front of me. I did a good job! For breakfast, I’ve made Seohyun meat over rice with a few vegetables. I also made a freshly squeezed orange juice. I picked up the tray and walked upstairs.

I hope she will like it. It’s one of my favourite dishes!

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

I heard a knock on my door. I turned my chair around towards the door. “You don’t have to knock you know. I know it’s you.” I laughed.

Yonghwa turned the knob and walked in with a tray in his hands. He placed the tray on the desk and I stared down at what was in front of me. I was touched.

“O-oppa…” I muttered.
“Eat, a girl needs to eat breakfast!” He chimed and took off his apron.
“Aigoo you’re so cute! I’m so grateful!” I pinched his cheeks.
“Don’t we look like newlyweds?” He smirked as he sat on my bed.

I blushed and turned away from him. I suddenly felt thirsty and grabbed the orange juice. Taking two big sips, I quickly coughed and my face scrunched up. “Oppa! This is so sour!”
“OH MY GOD! I forgot to add in sugar! I’ll be right back!” He yelled holding the cup of orange and running downstairs.

I laughed and looked down at the bowl of rice. I’m so touched. Wait, did he find out that I saw what he did to the chocolates I gave him? No way. Impossible.

From up here, I could hear Yonghwa run upstairs. He placed the orange juice WITH sugar on my desk. “You didn’t have to run you know?” I smiled.
“I needed too! Now hurry and eat!” He said throughout his pants.

I gave him a tissue as he wiped of his sweat. I took a spoonful of rice and placed it in my mouth. My eyes widened at the taste.

“How is it?” He looked at me.
“Maa!” I yelled and continued eating. “Oh yeah, oppa. Why are you being so nice to me today?” I spoke with my mouth slightly full.
“Aren’t I always nice?”

I scoffed and went back to eating. He hasn’t answered my question. But since he made this for me, I won’t say anymore.

 

No One’s POV

 

After eating, Yonghwa and Seohyun walked out to the backyard. The sun was hot and it was already 2 in the afternoon.

“Babe! I’m so hot!” Yonghwa whined.
“Well that’s why we are here!” Seohyun smiled and pushed Yonghwa in the pool. He caused a big splash and some water splashed onto Seohyun as she yelped and ran away.

Surfacing the water, Yonghwa wiped his face. “BABE!” He yelled, shocked.
“You said you were hot! Mehrong!” Seohyun stuck her tongue out at him. “Have fun down there!” Seohyun sat herself on the chair and laid back inhaling the fresh air.

Yonghwa got out from the pool and stomped towards Seohyun. He slipped one of his arms behind her back and the other under her legs before carrying her up bridal style. “I’m not going to enjoy it alone am I now?” He said in a seductive tone.
“Oppa! Let me down!” Seohyun hit his chest. 

Yonghwa and Seohyun both went in the pool the safe way. Meaning no pushing down the pool or pulling. They walked the stairs down. As the cold water from the pool hit Seohyun she yelled.

“I don’t need to swim!” Seohyun yelled.

Yonghwa let go of her legs but she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist clinging on to him for her dear life.

“You want me that much?” Yonghwa spoke in her ear.

She looked at the position she was in and in realization, she let go of him and jumped in the water. Coming up to the surface, she glared at him and started splashing him.

“I just took a shower and now your bringing me in chlorine water?!” She splashed and splashed.
“I love you!” Yonghwa chimed.
“I hate you too!” Seohyun argued.

Running out of breath, Seohyun stopped splashing and put her hands on her waist. “By the way oppa, what do you call me on your phone?” She asked.

Without thinking twice, Yonghwa answered, “B.Babe meaning Bikini. Babe.”

Seohyun’s eyes widened followed by Yonghwa’s.

“YAH!” Seohyun yelled. “How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?! Oh that is war!” She strode towards him.

Yonghwa jumped and ran around the pool with Seohyun behind him.

After a while in the pool splashing water with each other, skin ships and other cute lovely dovey stuff. They laid down on the concrete and looked up at the sunset. 

“It’s so pretty!” Seohyun gasped.
“I’m so wet! But you’re prettier.”
“I’ll bring out a towel.” Seohyun was about to stand up but Yonghwa grabbed her wrist and held her down.
“I’ll go get it.” He smiled and walked in the house.

He came out a few minutes later with 2 towels and something behind his back.

“Took you long enough.” Seohyun smiled and dried her hair.
“I’ll do it!” Yonghwa snatched the towel away from her and started to dry her hair.

“Oppa, why are you so nice today?” Seohyun mumbled. “It’s like you are leaving me or something.” Seohyun turned to him.

He smiled and held out a box. “Here!”
“Oh? What is this oppa?” Seohyun took the box.
“Open it and you will see.”

Seohyun opened the box and guess what she saw?  Chocolates… in different weird sizes. “Oppa, what is this?” Seohyun held up the box.
“Pabo, it’s chocolates. I made it myself, although it’s not as good as yours at least its chocolates and still shows you my effort.”

Seohyun softened as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Seohyun ah, I’m so sorry about last time. I didn’t mean to throw away your chocolates. I didn’t know you gave me them. I thought that girl gave me it so I threw it away. I never meant to hurt your feelings, but hey I made you some in return. Was this how you got scratches and bruises on your hands? You were learning to make chocolates for me?” Yonghwa bowed his head on guilt.
“That girl?” Seohyun raised a brow.
“I don’t know who it is but she kept giving me chocolates anonymously. I didn’t like it and she had to know that I already have a girlfriend. I didn’t like her chocolates even though I’ve never tasted it since I chuck it away or give it to my classmates.”

“Why did you lie to me that no one gave you chocolates anonymously?” Seohyun questioned.
“I didn’t want you to worry.”

Seohyun smiled and hugged Yonghwa. “Gomawo! For the chocolates and your effort.” Seohyun smiled, a drop of tear sliding down her cheeks.
“I’m sorry.” He wrapped his hands around her waist. “I love you.” He softly mumbled.
“Love you too.”