Letting Go

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

The next week was a stressful surreal blur. It was uncomfortable for Sunny who had community service with Han Na because she did some karate moves on her and for Han Na who is stuck with Sunny because she slapped Seohyun.

Of course, when they did community service, Han Na just sat there telling Sunny to do all the work. Sunny wanted to kill her Han Na again, really, but Seohyun was always by Sunny’s side pulling her away from Han Na. On the day that Sunny’s and Han Na’s community service was suppose to come to an end, a teacher happened to walk by seeing Han Na sitting by in the shade while Sunny was walking around picking up rubbish. Immediately, she reported it to the head of school and Han Na was made to do another week of community service.

“Serves her right.” Sunny scoffed, crossing her arms looking at Han Na picking up rubbish like she is picking up used tissues.

The group was standing in the shade looking at Han Na who was picking up rubbish. Everyone was there except Jungshin. He is floating somewhere around Seoul National University thinking about all the drama that has happened during the last week. A mixture of emotions went in him. Anger, betrayed, disappointment, love, guiltiness. But despite all these emotions, nothing was big enough to be compared to his broken heart.

“Aish!” Jungshin ruffled his hair as he sat up. He was on the rooftop, the place where his emotions can fly away and the place where all the drama started to happen. Why was he even here for the first place? Jungshin skipped on meals and always came up here to calm himself down. Especially when he comes across Yonghwa or Han Na. “I have to do this.” Jungshin pumped his fist and walked down the stairs to where it leads him.

“I really cannot believe Han Na is that type of person,” Minhyuk sighed. The group still haven’t gotten over the fact that the innocent and friendly person that they used to love turned out to be a real pain in the . She broke the friendship in the group and caused harm to her friends who truly believed in her. Well, count Sunny out.

“If you count what she did, giving Yonghwa chocolates anonymously knowing that he has a girlfriend, playing games with Seohyun and Sunny, ACTING innocent, shocking us, breaking Jungshin’s heart, harming other –“

Before Minhyuk could finish his sentence, Jungshin cut him off halfway. “Hyungs.”

The group froze and snapped their heads towards Jungshin who is standing there with his head hung low.

“Jungshin?” Yonghwa’s eyes popped out of its socket. (A/N: If that is possible). Knowing that right now, Yonghwa had the opportunity to talk to Jungshin without Jungshin walking away, Yonghwa spoke,  “Jungshin I –“

“I’m sorry,” Jungshin blurted out. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for causing you guys’ trouble. I’m sorry for bringing Han Na in the group in the first place. I’m sorry that I am so attached to her. I’m sorry that I blamed hyung for everything. I’m sorry that Seohyun got slapped. I’m sorry that I let Seohyun and the whole group down. I’m sorry that Sunny got community service for one week. I’m sorry that I ignored you guys. I’m sorry that I pushed you guys away. I’m sorry for Han Na’s betrayal. I’m sorry for my wrong doings. I’m sorry that you guys are suffering more because of me. I’m sorry that I added more straw to the fire. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

Seohyun looked at Jungshin with teary eyes. Sunny and Minhyuk looked at each other.

“It’s not your fault. Why are you apologising?” Yonghwa stood up and patted his back.
“Come on. Come back to the group. We all missed you.” Seohyun smiled, lightening up the mood.
“Come here little boy!” Minhyuk pulled him over and ruffled his hair.

The group spent the whole lunch talking and laughing about things forgetting the incident that happened with Han Na.

“Hyungs, I have something to ask you,” Jungshin announced.
“What is it?” Yonghwa questioned.

---

“Park Han Na.” Jungshin spoke in a serious tone.

Han Na turned around and rolled her eyes at Jungshin. “What do you want now?”
“I want to talk.”
“Talk about what? I really do not have anything to say to a loser like you. Really? Do you think that I wasn’t annoyed when you keep following me around and talking to me? Why are you so clingy?  I hate boys like that. Seriously. I only kept my anger in because I wanted to USE you to get close to Yonghwa, I guess what worked out pretty well yeah? Thank you my dear toy.” Han Na saluted and walked away.

Instead of getting angry, Jungshin grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

“Bwoh? What is this? What do you want? Let go!” Han Na yanked her wrist away rubbing it.
“I love you.” Jungshin looked at Han Na with sincerity.

Han Na looked at Jungshin, shocked. No one has ever said ‘I love you’ to Han Na before with such desire. She felt herself melt, but decided to keep up her image.

“So?” She raised a brow. “Hey everyone! Jungshin has something to say!” Han Na shouted as the students surround Jungshin and Han Na.

He curled his hands and let them go slowly. As soon as the students crowded over and took out their phone, getting ready to record everything that has happened, Jungshin started.

“I love you.” He declared.

The student body began to whisper as they looked at Jungshin. Before Han Na could open , Jungshin bet Han Na.

“Am I the first person to say ‘I love you’ to you with such desire?” Jungshin questioned.

Han Na stood there frozen. *Did he read my mind or something?*

“And no, I do not read your mind. I love you and that is true. I love you since the first day I’ve met you and I never stopped loving you since.”

Han Na couldn’t dare to look into Jungshin’s eyes as it brings her regret, so she looked down the floor.

“But, something made me stop loving you. I can’t love you anymore and today is the day I’m letting you go. What you’ve done to my friends is unacceptable.” Jungshin said his voice remaining calm. “I don’t even know who you are anymore Han Na. What happened to you? Why are you doing this? I don’t know what you did but you did it. We can’t rewind back time now can we?” Jungshin chuckled.

“Well, what’s more to say? When people look at you they will remember your face, they will not befriend you and maybe you will not get someone to say ‘I love you’ to you ever again unless you change yourself. So this is the first and last time that I will say this. I dislike you. Not hate, but dislike. I’m pretty sure you have that soft side of you somewhere buried deep inside you but why aren’t you showing it?”

Jungshin smiled and walked away. He turned around and looked at Han Na. “Pathetic.”

Han Na stood there recalling all the things that Jungshin told her about. The words ‘I love you’ kept coming into her mind as she stared blankly at the ground. “Pathetic?” Han Na mumbled. She looked up and the crowd was still there. “What are you looking at?!” A tear slid down her cheeks as she wiped it away. “There is nothing to look at!” She yelled and pushed through the crowds.

“Good job Jungshin. You’re eyes are finally opened!” Minhyuk patted his back.
Jungshin sent him a glare. “Don’t say that!”
“Alright. Alright. You did well!” Minhyuk praised.
“I’m proud of you Jungshin. But you didn’t have to call her pathetic. I know it was hard for you.” Yonghwa squeezed his shoulders.
“I’m alright. Now where were we up to?” Jungshin put his arms around Minhyuk and Yonghwa and strode down the hallway.

“Woot woot!” They cheered.


5 more days :(

Tada, Jungshin has succeeded in getting over Han Na... well... not yet but yeah! hehe don't worry chinggu's.

There is still more dramas to come up!

This aint the end.