Girls Day Out

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

The following Sunday, Seohyun, Sunny and Han Na decided to have a girl’s day out, strictly, no boys allowed. Obviously they boys were complaining here and there but gave up once they decided to have a boy’s day out themselves along with Jonghyun. It’s been so long since they ever once hung out as CNBlue.

As for Yonghwa and Seohyun, they’ve sorted things out that night that Seohyun came over for a visit with Yonghwa. It wasn’t a big deal or anything, Seohyun just felt uneasy that Yonghwa is hiding something from her. Yet, she respects his privacy and he’ll tell her once he is ready too. They are so serious. Serious couple.

Minhyuk and Sunny has always been the same but for some reason, every time Sunny hangs out with Jinwoon and his friends, Minhyuk is always there to pull her away. He is so jealous. At times it gets on Sunny’s nerves but mostly Sunny think that he is cute when he is jealous. That squirrel. This bickering couple.

After, comes Jungshin and Han Na, they seem to always stick close to each other. Jungshin is so in love and Han Na is always smiling every time she talks about Jungshin yet her eyes always travel to Yonghwa every time he is near. Seohyun doesn’t seem to notice anything, but Sunny is sensing something. Jungshin and Han Na is the cute maknae couple (even though they aren’t together yet).

Finally comes the mate that they haven’t heard of for so long. Jonghyun. He is currently dating the girl that came to the amusement park with the group last time, Choi Eunji. They were the music couple of University of Art and have become the hottest couple at that school. He did promise to bring her and show us again one day.

“Han Na over here!” Seohyun waved.
“I’m so sorry I’m late! There were too many customers at my dad’s shop!” Han Na ran over and apologised.
“No need to apologise! We understand.” Sunny smiled.
“Hurry! We are going to be late!” Seohyun ushered.

The 3 ended up watching movies, going shopping, walking around at the city and eating different cuisines. It was a tiring day for them but fun at the same time. Sunny’s eyes never left Han Na’s every time Yonghwa calls Seohyun over the phone.

After a big day, the 3 decided to go to a sauna.

“Ah, this is relaxing! Aigoo, my drum sticks!” Sunny massaged her thighs.
“Sunny you have perfect legs!” Han Na complimented.
“Oh really? Thanks. Probably cause I learn karate,” Sunny looked at Han Na’s uncomfortable look.

“I’m going to go and buy eggs and drinks. Wait here arasso?” Seohyun excused herself leaving Sunny and Han Na alone.

Truth, they never really got close to each other. Sunny only talks to Han Na every time Seohyun is there. If they are alone, Sunny doesn’t know what to say but in this case she has.

“So, how are things going with you and Jungshin?” Sunny smiled.
“Yeah, we are good,” Han Na gave a short and simple reply.
“Do you like him?” Sunny asked shocking Han Na.
“D-deh?”
“Do you like him? Like Jungshin?” Sunny repeated adding in Jungshin’s name. Han Na sighed and smiled.
“Yes I do.”
“Then why don’t you confess to him. I think he likes you too you know.” Sunny winked.
“I don’t know.” Han Na fidgeted with her fingers. “It’s kind of complicated for me right now.”

Sunny looked at Han Na. “How complicated?”

“I’m back!” Seohyun cheered. She sat down and placed the eggs and drinks on the floor. Looking at Sunny’s and Han Na’s serious face slightly glaring at each other Seohyun spoke up. “Guys, what are you doing?”

Sunny was the first to snap out of the stare. “Oh nothing. Wah, eggs! Come here my little babies!” Sunny picked up two eggs. She always loved eggs. “Come on Han Na! Eat!” Sunny peeled an egg for Han Na.

After a while, Sunny felt pain in her stomach. “Excuse me, I need to go toilet. I think I ate too many eggs!” Sunny held onto her stomach.
“Arasso! Call me if you are in trouble!” Seohyun worriedly glanced at Sunny.

“So Han Na, what were you and Sunny talking about when I left?” Seohyun smiled, sipping her drink.
“Nothing much. This and that.” Han Na smiled avoiding eye contact from Seohyun. “Oh unnie. How would you express your love for someone?”
“Deh? Express your love?” Seohyun asked.
“Like telling them you like them but without them knowing the key, kind of like that. Just giving chocolates for example or following them everywhere? They will get a clue that you are into them right?”
“Hmmm, chocolates are romantic. That will show your love. Following them everywhere is cute too, the person won’t get used to it but once you stop, they will miss you and come to you. I see both ways are very effective.” Seohyun nodded. “Why? You want to date Jungshin?” Seohyun wiggled her eyebrows.

Han Na smiled but lightly shook her head however; Seohyun didn’t see Han Na shaking her head. “No, someone else,” Han Na mumbled under her breath.
“What was that?” Seohyun asked.
“Aniyo, it was nothing!” Han Na waved her hands in the air.

Behind Han Na, was Sunny standing behind the wall. *Park Han Na, I will discover you.*


A/N: Like i said :) i will update again soon :) next chapter is where the drama starts :) comment and subcribe ? :)