Girl, i'm into you

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

Jungshin sat there in daze with his head rested on his palms. His mouth was slightly opened as he stared at the girl 1 table away from him.

“So pretty,” Jungshin mumbled.
“What’s pretty?!” Minhyuk screamed in Jungshin’s ear.

Everyone looked at Minhyuk and the librarian hissed.

“Hyung!” Jungshin covered Minhyuk’s mouth, bowing to the librarian. “This is a library!”
“What are you doing day dreaming in here?” Minhyuk said in a low tone.
“Nothing…”

Jungshin sat back down and continued looking at the girl in front of him. Minhyuk followed his gaze and looked back at Jungshin.

*Ahh, how can someone be that pretty?* Jungshin sighed.

Out of no-where, Minhyuk appeared in front of Jungshin blocking his view.

“What is this? Are you in love?” Minhyuk asked.
“Hyung! Move out of my way!” Jungshin yelled.

“ONE MORE TIME AND YOU’RE OUT OF HERE!” The librarian yelled.
“Yah! Woman! You’re yelling yourself!” Minhyuk yelled back.

Jungshin dug his face in his palms in embarrassment. The girl looked at Jungshin and Minhyuk weirdly before returning back to reading her book.

“You like her don’t you?” Minhyuk calmly spoke.
“Yes, now move out of my way.” Jungshin shoved Minhyuk to the right making him fall face first on the ground.

“Ooooffff!” Minhyuk made a sound as he fell.

The girl caught Jungshin looking at her and tucked her hair behind her ear. She smiled awkwardly before standing up and heading out the library. Jungshin quickly stood up and followed her not caring about his hyung on the floor.

Minhyuk slammed his hand on the table harshly and pushed himself up.

“Omo! Minhyuk oppa!” A girl gasped. “What happened to you?” She asked as a bunch of other girls crowded around Minhyuk.
“Nothing,” Minhyuk sheepishly smiled and sped walked out of the library. *That Jungshin, when I catch him he is dead!*                

---

“Hey!” Jungshin called at the girl in front of him.

She turned around and with the hair flowing up in the air, Jungshin’s jaw dropped to the ground.

“You called me?” She asked.
“D-d-d-de-deh,” Jungshin stuttered. *Aish, you just made a fool of yourself! Get a grip!* “You’re Park Han Na from Mrs. Jung’s art class right?”
She looked at him quizzically wondering how he knew her name, what she studies and how he knows her teacher! “Deh, that’s me,” she replied.
Jungshin smiled. “Do you want to have lunch with my group and I? I’ve noticed you always hanged around by yourself.”

Han Na looked at the ground before replying, “Sure.”

Jungshin and Han Na walked together to the cafeteria while talking with each other about themselves. *It’s my chance! TAAA! My lucky day!* Jungshin looked at Han Na from the side.

“Jungshin sshi? Are you okay?” Han Na looked at him.
“Huh? Yeah, of course,” Jungshin quickly replied hoping that he weren’t exposed. “Wait…what did you call me before?” Jungshin looked at her.
“Jungshin sshi?”
“Oppa.”

Han Na looked at him.

“Call me oppa.” Jungshin warmly smiled.
Han Na nodded her head slowly. “Jungshin oppa?” She called.

Jungshin smiled but in the inside his heart was doing flip flops with fireworks surrounding it. *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!*

---

“And so, that is how I got humiliated!” Minhyuk threw his arms in the air.

Yonghwa, Seohyun and Sunny laughed at his expression.

“Looks like Jungshin found a girl.” Yonghwa winked.
“He’s so lonely these days,” Seohyun sighed. “At least he found someone he likes!”
“Being trapped in two couples does make you feel lonely.” Minhyuk nodded. “But he has no rights to push me like that!”

“Push you like what?” Jungshin appeared from behind Minhyuk.
“OMONA!” Minhyuk put a hand to his rapidly beating heart. “Oh?” He looked over at the girl standing behind Jungshin. “Isn’t she the girl whom you were staring at before?”
“Hyung! I wasn’t staring!” Jungshin exclaimed.
“Of course not, you were dreaming about her,” Minhyuk chuckled.

Jungshin blushed and cleared his throat. “Anyways, this is Han Na from Mrs. Jung’s class – you’re mum’s class Yonghwa. She is also in the same class as Seohyun and Sunny.”

Han Na jumped out from behind Jungshin and bowed politely. “Annyeonghaseyo, Han Na imnida,” she greeted.

“Omo! It’s you! I’ve seen you in my class!” Sunny clapped her hands and pointed to Han Na.
“Deh,” Han Na replied.
“Welcome, come sit!” Seohyun spoke.

Han Na looked at Jungshin who gave her a nod before sitting herself down next to Jungshin.

“Looks like we have a new friend!” Minhyuk smiled.

Yonghwa looked at Han Na before looking back at Seohyun. Sunny looked at Han Na and smiled in satisfaction. *Doesn’t look like those girls who would befriend us for their own purposes. Han Na, welcome!*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What happened to my old subscribers and commentors ? Did you guys disappear ? :( Do subscribe and comment :) I'm sorry if it's boring so far :( I'll try my best :)