Piece of advice

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

“And remember how Minhyuk danced Tell me your Wish with the pink tutu? Oh my god, the little kids kept pulling it down!”

The whole group bursted out laughing as they were recalling memories from Saturday.

Flashback

“Seohyun, do I really have to wear this?” Minhyuk pouted holding up the tutu on his waist.

People walked pass Minhyuk laughing and pointing their fingers at him. Some teenage girls even whooped out their phones taking pictures of the ‘cute’ guy in the pink tutu.

“Mianhe Minhyuk!” Seohyun laughed.
“Now, you pay proceed to the dance floor!” Yonghwa pretending speaking through a plastic microphone that he got from a $2 store.

Minhyuk groggily walked towards the middle the crowd and stood there. *I cannot believe I am doing this!* He looked up the sky.

“Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you the magnificent, most terrific and terrifying – Kang Minhyuk dancing to Tell me your Wish (Genie) by SNSD!” Yonghwa announced as the group cheered. “Babe, hit it!” Yonghwa winked at Seohyun.

geulaeyo nan nul saranghae
unjaena miduh ggoomdo yuljungdo da joogo shippuh
nan geudae sowoneul ilyuhjoogo shipeun (shipeun) hengoonae yeoshin
sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for you, boy)
sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for your wish)
sowoneul malhaebwa (i'm genie for your dream)
naegaeman malhaebwa (i'm genie for your world)
sowoneul malhaebwa

End of Flashback

“He looked like a chicken when he did the leg part!” Jungshin teased.
“Yah! Are you done yet?!” Minhyuk yelled.
“No,” Jungshin replied, still chuckling.
“You rude maknae. Let’s go guys!” Minhyuk instructed as he stood up.

“Wait, where are you going?” Sunny asked.
“We need to meet Yonghwa’s mum, I think she’s giving us one of those study lectures again.”
“Yah, don’t say that!” Sunny slapped his arm.
“Yo! Be a woman for once!” Minhyuk rubbed his sore area.
“WHAT?!” Sunny screeched.
“Hyung! Hyung! Pali pali!” Minhyuk ushered as he ran away.

Sunny huffed angrily and looked at Yonghwa. She gave him a stern sharp look making him gulp.

“I-I’m going to go too!” Yonghwa stuttered, pecked Seohyun on the cheeks and left in a matter of seconds.

Sunny raised a brow and looked at Jungshin who wasn’t there but was already out of his seat running to Minhyuk and Yonghwa.

“Man, your girlfriend is freaky!” Yonghwa sighed.
“Why did you have to get her angry?” Jungshin shook his head.
“She’s so childish,” Minhyuk laughed and started to walk.

“Sunny ah, don’t take your anger out on the boys,” Seohyun softly spoke.
“What do you mean?” Han Na asked quizzically.
“Sunny is a type of person who can scare anyone with her eyes. The boys are scared of her when she’s angry,” Seohyun answered.
“I’m not angry!” Sunny smiled. “I’m calm.”

“So, Han Na.” Sunny crossed her legs under the table and gave Han Na one of her infamous stares.

Han Na shifted in her seat uncomfortable with the stare at Sunny is giving to her.

“Yah, Sunny don’t scare her!” Seohyun nudged her.
“I’m not!” Sunny spoke innocently.

“Han Na, found anyone that catches your eye in this school yet?” Sunny winked.
“Oh my Sunny, why are you asking her this?” Seohyun face palmed herself.
“Aniyo, it’s okay. We’re friends right, we’re supposed to tell each other things!” Han Na smiled.
“Go on,” Sunny whispered.

Han Na smiled and looked down. “Well…there is this guy I like. But I don’t think he likes me.” Han Na bit her lip.
“How would you know? You never know, he might like you secretly!” Sunny gasped.
“I don’t know but I’m positive. It’s impossible for me to be with him anyways. I’m sure he likes someone else.” Han Na fiddled with her fingers.

Looking at Han Na’s sad expression, Seohyun spoke up. “Han Na you never know, maybe he likes you but he’s pretending to not like you. He is probably scared that you won’t like him back. Don’t worry! Just talk to him more!”
“It’s impossible for me to be with a guy like Jungshin!” Han Na sighed.

Seohyun and Sunny both looked at each other and smirked. *Doesn’t he like her too?* They both thought.


“Nothing is impossible! Go and fight for him! Get him in your palms and steal his heart! Make sure no one else gets him! You have to go through a lot for love, but it is all worth it in the end once you have your man! Just don’t do anything harsh.” Seohyun pumped her fists.
“But he is too popular to notice me, girls surround him.” Han Na frowned.
“Hey look at Yonghwa and I, he was a kingka in secondary school and I was a normal student. Look where we end up now. If you believe, I’m sure you’ll get the person you want. Sometimes it’s worth chasing him then let him slip through your fingers!” Seohyun encouraged.

Han Na stayed quiet for a while before breaking into a smile. “You’re right. I’ll fight for him! I have too and I will! Thank you Seohyun!”

“Yah! I helped too!” Sunny frowned.
Han Na chuckled. “And you too Sunny!”

“We can do this!” Sunny put her palms in the air.
“FIGHTING!” The girls shouted at the same time giving each other high fives.

*Don’t regret this.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hehe so i decided to update today since i have school tmrw :( holidays are over :'( kill me now wahhh and its nearly the end of the year...wow...