Seoul National University

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

Seohyun woke up in the morning feeling fresh and new. She stood in front of the mirror and fixed her hair making sure all the loose strands are tucked in. Today was the day she attends Seoul National University. Today was the day she learns again after having a long break, a day to meet new people, a day to study what she loves and a day without her boyfriend Yonghwa at school with her; cheering her on, protecting her and making her day shine.

Seohyun looked over to the picture of Yonghwa and herself in the picture frame and smiled to herself. “I can do this! Oppa fighting!” Seohyun pumped her fists in the air. *What if something happens today…* With that thought, Seohyun fell down on her bed and sighed. “I can’t do this!” She exclaimed.

Suddenly, her phone lit up and she grabbed it from her table.

You have received a message from Oppa<3

Seohyun smiled and opened the text message.

From: Oppa<3
To: B.Babe<3

Babe, I hope you have a good time at university without me. I’m sad that I won’t be with you but that’s okay! FIGHTING! My babe is the best!


Seohyun made a small smile and brang the phone up in front of the face. Typing furiously she replied.


To: Oppa<3
From: B.Babe<3

Oppa are you sure you read the note right? You probably got in but you read it wrong! I’m scared! Ottokae?!


A few seconds later the phone beeped again.


From: Oppa<3
To: B.Babe<3

I read it right, even my parents did so too. Aigoo, you’re so cute. Now stop texting me and hurry get to school. I think you have approximately 25 minutes left. PALI! :)


Seohyun scrunched up her nose. “25 minutes? Stop talking nonsense oppa,” Seohyun muttered and looked up at the clock on her wall. Seohyun eyes widened in alarm. School starts at 9am and right now is 8:36am. “OH MY GOD! I’m late!” Seohyun jumped off the bed, grabbed her bag; shoving all the books, pens, pencils and her phone. Making a dash downstairs she slipped on her shoes, bided good-bye to her aunty and ran out the door.

Since today was her first day, her uncle offered to drive her to school. Seohyun slid in the car and knowing the time was late, he sped off to Seoul National University.

In the car Seohyun rested her head on the head rest from all that running.

“Don’t worry Seohyun, we’ll get there in time,” Mr. Lee comforted with a soft smile.
“Deh,” Seohyun replied. *Seoul National University, here I come.*

---

“Kasahamnida!” Seohyun bowed to Mr. Lee and closed to door to the car. The car drove off and she turned to the school in front of her.

It was a huge building decorated with fresh green grass along the pavements. There was a water fountain in the middle of the pathway with water shooting upwards. Seohyun defiantly had seen this school before because she attended open day but she still has that worried feeling inside of her.

“Fighting!” Seohyun whispered and walked towards the school grounds.

“Seohyun!” A feminine voice yelled.

Seohyun turned around and there, she could see Sunny, Minhyuk and Jungshin run up to her. *If only Yonghwa was there running with them.* Seohyun smiled as Sunny crashed into her arms.

“Are you ready?” Sunny asked.
“Ready!” Seohyun exclaimed. “Kaja! We have no time to waste!”

Seohyun, Sunny, Minhyuk and Jungshin linked their arms together as they walked towards the school. After getting their timetable, they walked separate ways and Seohyun and Sunny walked into the classroom before their teacher arrived.

“Good morning class.” A petite lady walked in wearing glasses and hands full of books. The class greeted her back as she placed the books on the table.

She looked like she was in her mid 30’s. Her hair was tied neatly into a bun; she had a pair of thick glasses with a small amount of foundation on her skin. She applied a light colour of lip gloss onto her lips followed by a light coloured lip liner. She was wearing a white blouse with a long tight skirt just above her knee.

*Woah, she looks like Yonghwa’s mum.* Seohyun thought. *It can’t be.*

“Today we have 3 new students studying in this class and are new to this university. Please welcome Seo Joo-Hyun,” the lady announced. Seohyun shyly stood up and bowed. The class clapped and gave her a comforting smile. “Lee Soon-Kyu, but she prefers being called Sunny am I right?”

Sunny stood up and bowed. “Deh.”

“And last but not least, Park Han Na who just came from America.”

A cute looking girl with deer eyes stood up and bowed to the class. The boys seemed to fantasize about her the moment she stood up.

“I hope you treat these girls well, and by the way, my name is Mrs. Jung.” She winked at Seohyun. 

Seohyun’s and Sunny’s jaw dropped immediately as they stared at the person in front of them.

“From now on I will be teaching you Arts. My class is strict so I would not tolerate any mucking around. Assignments will be due on time not later than a day after. I will make you major in arts,” Mrs. Jung announced.

---

“Oh my god, I cannot believed that was Yonghwa’s mother,” Sunny spoke still flabbergasted of the fact that Mrs. Jung is their teacher. Sunny turned to Minhyuk and Jungshin. “You guys know about this didn’t you?” She gave them sharp looks.

“We only found out this morning. She just started this year too. We didn’t know anything!” Minhyuk waved his hands in the air.

“Are you guys that surprised?” Mrs. Jung appeared right in front of them.

Seohyun, Sunny and the boys stepped back in shock.

“Omona!” Sunny yelled.

“Mrs. Jung, I didn’t know you taught here. You looked so different!” Seohyun smiled.
“Make up just does the trick doesn’t it? Well, I just started this year. I was a uni teacher for the past 2 years but I stopped because Mr. Jung said I needed a rest but I’ve returned because there was really nothing to do at home.” Mrs. Jung smiled.
“Oh, so that’s how it is…” Seohyun slowly nodded. *I wonder if Yonghwa will be here too since his mum is teaching….hmm..aish, that can’t be!*

“Anyways, I’m going to get going now, I’ll see you guys later.” Mrs. Jung waved and walked off.

“Babe, Jungshin and I will go find a table at the cafeteria first okay?” Minhyuk told Sunny. She nodded and Minhyuk set off with Jungshin to the cafeteria. But before he left, he gave Sunny a wink.

Seohyun looked at the two love birds suspiciously.

“Kaja.” Sunny smiled and pulled Seohyun.

They linked arms and after turning the corner a familiar voice spoke.

“Miss me?”

Seohyun and Sunny skidded to a stop and turned around.