Shock

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

The next day was a fine and warm day. It was a blissful day as the sun shone. But, something, or someone was missing.

Park Han Na

She never misses university. It’s a place for her to get close to Yonghwa so she wouldn’t miss it for the world. But what happened today? In other, the group doesn’t care anymore. As long as Han Na is out of their sight, they are back to normal.

Yonghwa still haven’t told Seohyun about going to the States to Study yet, he promised himself that he will break the news to Seohyun tomorrow.

“So please use page 273 as a guide for your topic. Class dismissed.” Mrs. Im a substitute teacher for Mrs. Jung slammed her book shut.

“SEOHYUNIEE!” Yonghwa hollered as he walked in the classroom with Minhyuk and Jungshin. They both covered their faces due to embarrassment from Yonghwa.

“Can you get anymore louder?” Minhyuk hissed.
“Want to hear it?” Before Yonghwa could open his mouth to shout again, Minhyuk covered his mouth and shook his head.
“Bastard.” Minhyuk shook his head and walked over to Sunny.
“Yah! That is not what you call your hyung!” Yonghwa stormed to Seohyun pouting. “Hey babe,” he whispered in her ears.

Seohyun’s knees weakened but luckily, Yonghwa wrapped his arms around her waist on time to prevent her from falling.

“Would you stop doing that?” Seohyun whispered.
“Aniyo. I like it.” Yonghwa smirked.

“A-hem. Students, a teacher is still here. Better to observe the place before doing anything with each other.” Mrs. Im crossed her arms.

Everyone turned to the board and found Mrs. Im standing there with a poker face. Just as they were about to go out, Mrs. Im called them back.

“Excuse me, did I say dismissal for you lot? Get back here, sit down and behave,” she strictly ordered.

They quickly did as told before getting into more trouble with Mrs. Im. Mrs. Im is the strictest teacher in the school, she has worked in Seoul National University for over 30 years now and she knows from the littlest things to the biggest. Believe it or not, she also knows the different gossips that go around, including Han Na’s betrayal to the group.

“Now. What is this school called?” She asked Minhyuk.

He looked around before replying, “Seoul National University ma’am.” He replied.
“Two faults. You DO NOT call a teacher ma’am. You call them Mr. or Mrs. Another fault, why did you look around? No one will help you. You should know the school of where you are studying before you enrol here!” Mrs. Im yelled.

Minhyuk flinched back. “Yes, Mrs. Im.”

“You.” Mrs. Im pointed at Yonghwa.
“Yes, Mrs. Im?” Yonghwa tried sounding polite as possible.
“Why are schools built?” She asked.
“For our education,” Yonghwa bravely answered.
“THEN WHY ARE YOU WRAPPING YOUR ARMS AROUND SEOHYUN’S WAIST AND WHISPERING IN HER EAR?!” She yelled.

Yonghwa gulped and looked at Seohyun who gave him a small laugh. And that is how they spend their whole break time. Listening to Mrs. Im lecture about schools, dating and married life. Married life? Where did that come from? I’ll tell you later.

“Oh. My. !” Jungshin stretched his arms in the air. “You guys made me suffer with you! Aish! This is why I do not go around having skin ships all of a sudden and getting a girlfriend.” He scoffed.
“YAH!” Minhyuk hit the back of Jungshin’s head. Jungshin winced and sent a glare to Minhyuk.
“Remind me to not go near her again.” Yonghwa laid his head on Seohyun’s shoulders.

The group was now outside after a brief 55 minutes and 8 seconds of lecture from Mrs. Im. All of them are drained from the talk she gave as they sat against the wall peacefully like little preps.

“How did you know it took 55 minutes and 8 seconds Jungshin?” Seohyun questioned.
“Well, I wasn’t the one getting mostly in trouble. I sat there not knowing what to do, instead I looked at the time hoping that it will go faster,” he casually replied.
“Man. No wonder why that woman got a divorce.” Yonghwa laughed. Minhyuk joined in not long after.

Seohyun knocked Yonghwa’s forehead as she frowned.

“Ow! Babe!” He cried like a baby, lifting his head off her shoulders.
“Don’t say that to Mrs. Im. She’s a good teacher.” Seohyun went for a lecture at the boys. “She might have her –“

Yonghwa cut Seohyun off by hugging her waist and swaying her side to side. “Babe, you look so cute when you are angry.” He chuckled. Seohyun turned pink as she stopped talking.

“Yonghwa, your girlfriend talks so much!” Minhyuk sighed.

Sunny whipped her head to Minhyuk and gave him a cold glare. He ducked at the sight and faked a smile. “I mean, she talks so much but it’s actually good for us. We know more about...” Minhyuk looked around the field. “Life!” He finally got the word.
“Life? Really? Want me to take your life away?” Sunny threatened.
“Jagiya! I love you!” Minhyuk puckered his lips at Sunny. She gave him a disgusted face as she pushed his head away from her face.

Jungshin watched the two couples acting lovey dovey with each other. “Guys, don’t forget I am still here! You need to pay me back for getting in trouble with you guys when I did nothing wrong.” He waved his hands around.

Little did he know what the wave of his hands, caught a girl’s eye. She came running over as she realised who that person is. “Jungshin!” She exclaimed.

All heads turned to her quizzically.

“Oh? Shinhye, what are you doing here?” Jungshin asked. “Oh guys, this is Shinhye from my class. Shinhye, meet Minhyuk, Sunny, Seohyun and Yonghwa.” Jungshin introduced.
“Nice to meet you.” Shinhye bowed. “Jungshin, we are supposed to do our project in the library remember? I’ve been trying to find you all these time!”
“Omg! I forgot!” Jungshin stood straight up. “Sorry guys, I’ll catch with you later!” He waved and went off with Shinhye.

“What was that?” Minhyuk spoke.
“I see new love coming up!” Seohyun and Sunny looked at each other and giggled.
“At least she is not like Han Na then that is fine.” Yonghwa smiled. 

---

Walking out the gates with Seohyun, Yonghwa felt a little vibrate in his pocket. He reached his hands in his pocket and pulled out his phone. Seeing a text message from his mum, he opened it up.

‘Honey, come straight home after school. There is something we need to discuss.

Mum.’

“Anything wrong?” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa.
“Babe, I need to go now.” Yonghwa pouted.
“It’s alright. Go.” She pushed him away.
“Minhyuk can you take her home for me?” Yonghwa looked at Minhyuk who nodded. He gave Seohyun a peck on the lips and went off to his butler.

A few minutes later, Yonghwa arrived home.

“Mum! I’m home! I’m going to go upstairs first before you need to talk to me!” Yonghwa yelled and took a step upstairs.

Mrs. Jung came running out of the kitchen. “Honey! We have a guest here! Say ‘hi’ first before you excuse yourself! What have I taught you?”

Yonghwa grunted before heading back downstairs, walking to the living room. There he would see someone sitting on the couch, with their back faced to him. All he could see was black long hair with a white bow headband.

The person turned their head towards Yonghwa and his eyes rounded.

“What on earth are you doing here?!”


A/N: I am so sorry for my slow updates! *smacks myself* I am so sorry for letting you wait! I thought i put this chapter up already -.- haha woops. Anyways ta-da ! i updated! Oh my god, i'm so busy these days. End of year, school throws us a dump of assessments like really ! I am not a robot ! I wish i was? haha stupid me -.- Anyways, you probably heard about the IU and Eunhyuk scandal right? Please don't bash on either of them :( I don't like seeing IU's happy and cheerful face disappear just because of one accident. I'm pretty sure she didnt mean it to happen right? And come on, idols should have their own private like too right ? HAPPY DAYS ! i might double update? Or finish this whole story today :) HEHE ^^ I'm pretty sure some of you are bored of this story already...

p.s. i don't think i edited this chapter? i don't know. my eyes are tired.. ahah but i'll keep writing ! fighting!