Hang Out

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

From that day onwards, Han Na was welcomed into the group and has been hanging around with Seohyun and Sunny in class. They got to know more about Han Na and found out that she doesn’t have a mother and her dad is the owner of Park’s Ramyun Store. Han Na is an only child with straight A’s. Although Han Na’s looks may be attractive, she never dated anyone before.

“Han Na! The group is going out this Saturday, want to come along with us?” Jungshin smiled brightly.
“There is another person in the group and we are going to meet him too! He doesn’t go this university though. Come!” Seohyun spoke.
“Uhhm, sure,” Han Na replied.
“GREAT!” Jungshin jumped from his seat.

Minhyuk pulled Jungshin down and leaned in towards him. “Yah! Sit down or I will glue your down. You’ve jumped for about 9 times this week.”
“Hyung, can’t help it,” Jungshin whispered and wiggled in his seat.

Minhyuk raised an eyebrow. *What the hell did love do to this guy?*

---

Before they knew it, it was already Saturday. The group will meet at Everland Amusement Park, exactly at 12pm.

“Oh? Who do we have here?” Minhyuk asked Jonghyun who arrived with a girl.
“Guys meet Eunji, she goes the same university as me.” Jonghyun smiled and gestured the girl to say hi.
“Annyeonghaseyo nice to meet you, Choi Eunji imnida,” She greeted.
“Nice to meet you too!” Minhyuk held out his hands for her to shake. Sunny stared at his movements and studied his actions. *Does he know I’m right next to him?* Sunny pouted.

“Sorry guys, I’m late!” Han Na yelled as she ran over to the group standing by the gate.
“No worries! We have time to wait!” Jungshin quickly replied before Minhyuk could open his mouth.
“We’ve been waiting for half an hour,” Minhyuk muttered.

Sunny nudged Minhyuk and gave him a sharp glare. “Anyways, this is Jonghyun!” Sunny pointed.
“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Park Han Na imnida.” Han Na bowed.
“And this is his friend who he bought along with! We only met her today too. This is Choi Eunji.”
“Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Eunji imnida,” Eunji announced.
“Oh nice to meet you, I’m Park Han Na.” Han Na smiled.

 “So this is the girl you like?” Jonghyun whispered to Jungshin.

Han Na shifted her attention to Yonghwa and Seohyun. Yonghwa was giving Seohyun as back hug as he rested his head on her shoulder. “Is he okay?” Han Na asked Seohyun earning attention from everyone.
“Deh he’s fine, he’s always like this.” Seohyun smiled looking at Yonghwa.
“No I am not!” Yonghwa pouted.

“Anyways let’s go in!” Jungshin clapped ushering them to enter through the gates.

“Where should we go first?” Minhyuk spoke as he looked around the crowded park.
“There!” Sunny pointed.
“Rollercoaster?” Minhyuk’s eyes budged out of its socket.
“Yes! Are you scared?” Sunny teased.
“No! Let’s go guys!” Minhyuk waved his hands in the air.

Minhyuk and Sunny led the way followed by Yonghwa and Seohyun, Jungshin and Han Na and last but not least Jonghyun and Eunji.

Minhyuk grabbed onto the handle tightly as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

“Are you sure you’re okay? We can always get off!” Sunny worriedly asked.
“I’m fine, I’m fine!” Minhyuk assured.

Yonghwa and helping Seohyun tighten her seat belt as she picked out a small tinsel from the head band they bought earlier off his hair.

“That head band looked cute on you.” Seohyun giggled.
“It looked better on you the most.” Yonghwa kissed her cheeks.

From behind, Han Na was staring at them with a tint of jealousness. *I want a relationship like that too.*

“Please make sure you’re self belt is tightened as the ride will start in a minute,” the workers announced.

“Guys, let’s make a bet! Whoever screams first will have to grant everyone’s’ wish!” Yonghwa shouted loud enough for all of them to hear.

“Call!” “Call!” “Call!” “Call!”

“Please enjoy your ride,” the person spoke again as the ride started.

Minhyuk’s knuckles turned white as he keep an eye out for the steep hill.

“Oppa, I think you’re going to lose the bet, no offence!” Sunny poked her tongue out.
“No I wo- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Minhyuk screamed as the ride went down.

Sunny laughed at his reaction started yelling.

The ride stopped after 3 minutes of torture. Well for Minhyuk it was but for the rest was the best ride they’ve been on. Minhyuk got off and swayed side to side. “Omg.” Minhyuk muttered.

“Are you okay?” Sunny rubbed his back.
“Hic!” Minhyuk burped and stood up straight shaking his head. “That was dizzy!”
“You scaredy cat, we could’ve just stayed back and ride another ride. Now look what happened to you.”

“Oppa, I’ll be going to the bathroom!” Seohyun said to Yonghwa.
“I’ll come with you.” He held her wrist.
“Don’t worry, I can go by myself.”

Seohyun and Yonghwa stood there awkwardly. He looked over at Jonghyun and Eunji who was fixing each others’ hair. Then he looked at Sunny who was helping Minhyuk ease out the dizziness. After that, he looked at Jungshin who was standing there by himself drinking water. *Hm? Where is Han Na?*

Yonghwa turned around and got the shock of his life when he saw Han Na standing right in front of him not even 1 metre away. “OH MY GOD!” Yonghwa yelled.
“Are you okay?” Han Na took a step back.
“Huh? Yeah, a-hem.” Yonghwa looked to the direction that Seohyun disappeared at. *Ai yo Seohyunnie come back quick! This girl is like a ghost…she appears everywhere.*

Seohyun came back finding Yonghwa leaning against the pole with Han Na talking to him. *At least they are getting along!* Seohyun smiled.

“Yeobo!” Yonghwa called as he dashed towards her.

“Alright, Minhyuk you screamed first didn’t you?” Jonghyun guessed.
“It was sudden okay.” Minhyuk frowned. “Hit me with your wishes guys! Tell me your wish!” Minhyuk started dancing to SNSD’s Tell me your Wish (Genie).

“Dance 4 minute’s HyunA – Change in the crowd,” Jonghyun spoke.

Minhyuk cursed under his breath since he can’t dance well. He is known to have a body as stiff as a stick. Minhyuk looked over at Eunji.

“Since I don’t know you well, you have to kiss their cheeks while saying ‘I love you.’” Eunji smiled pointing at the 3 guys who was standing there in shock.

Minhyuk made a face and turned to Jungshin with pleading eyes.

“Say ‘I love you will you marry me’ to 5 girls as we walk by.”

Minhyuk looked at Sunny who remained calm. *Isn’t she jealous?*

“I too don’t know you that well so… umm, shout everyone lunch?” Han Na sheepishly laughed.

Minhyuk clasped his two hands together and praised Han Na. “Thank you thank you, I would do that!”

“Go in the horror house all by yourself.” Yonghwa smirked.
“Hyung!” Minhyuk yelped.
“No, genie you have to grant my wish!”
“I hate you,” Minhyuk mumbled under his breath.

“I found a stand that sold this cute pink tutu, you have to buy it and wear it for the whole day.” Seohyun smiled.
“Seohyun!” Minhyuk gasped.

The group burst out in laughter at Seohyun’s wish.

“This will be fun!” Jonghyun snickered.
“Oh man, we have to record it!” Yonghwa laughed.

Minhyuk frowned and looked at Sunny.

“Don’t grant Jungshin’s wish,” Sunny spoke in a monotone.

Minhyuk smiled cheekily at Sunny and nudged her wiggling his eyebrows at her. She scoffed and turned away. *I knew she’d get jealous.*

“Sorry Jungshin but I, your hyung can’t grant your wish.” Minhyuk bowed.

Jungshin nodded and pouted at the same time.