Old Friend

[SEQUEL] Falling Into Her Trap

Two days after, Seohyun decided to meet up with CNBlue and Sunny. They decided to meet each other at Panda Café.

Seohyun looked in the mirror fixing her hair and clothes before grabbing her shoulder bag and went downstairs. Since the weather today was warm, Seohyun decided to wear khaki jeans with a maroon coloured belt, creamy see through polka dots blouse and a blue denim jacket.

Seohyun made sure she locked the door and walked out to the bus stop waiting for the bus to come. After 5 minutes of waiting, the bus came and stopped in front of her. Seohyun stepped on but when she turned around, she saw an ahjumma running with her trolley. Immediately Seohyun told the driver to wait for the ahjumma.

“Ahjumma, let me help you!” Seohyun offered and ran to the ahjumma running towards her.
“Ah, thank you child,” she whispered as she caught a breath.

Seohyun carried up the trolley onto the bus and helped the ahjumma step on the bus since there were steps for the entrance.

“Thank you so much.” The ahjumma warmly smiled.
“No worries!” Seohyun beamed and found a seat for the ahjumma to sit on before walking to an empty seat.

Meanwhile at Panda café ~

“Yo man, when is your girlfriend coming?” Jonghyun kicked Yonghwa’s leg under the table.

Yonghwa was impatiently looking at the door waiting for Seohyun to walk in. Everyone was there including Sunny. They were all waiting for you while sipping their cup of freshly squeezed orange juice.

Yonghwa took out his phone and dialled Seohyun’s number.

-ring, ring……ring,ring…-

“Yoboseyo?” Seohyun’s voice picked up from the other line.
“Babe! Where are you?” Yonghwa asked in a worried tone.
“I’m on the bus, there’s a small traffic here. I’ll be there in 5 minutes!” Seohyun spoke.
“Arasso, hurry up everyone is here already waiting for you! Be careful!” Yonghwa sent her kisses through the phone. Seohyun chuckled and hung up.

Yonghwa smiled at the phone and turned back to the group seeing them with ‘what the hell’ faces and jaw slightly opened.

“What?” Yonghwa looked at them. They closed her jaw and clucked their tongue before looking away.

Back on the bus ~

*Omo, in this rate when will I get there?* Seohyun impatiently looked at her watch.

“Excuse me,” a person spoke to Seohyun.
“Oh sorry!” Seohyun moved to aside to let the person step out of the cramped bus. The bus started moving again, Seohyun wasn’t prepared so she tumbled backwards because of the moving bus. She was expecting that she would sit on someone or land down the floor but to her astonishment she landed in a pair of long strong arms.

The person bought Seohyun back up and Seohyun quickly turned around and bowed. “I’m so sorry!”

“Seohyun?!” The person slightly yelled in shock.

*How did - ? Wait.. that voice…* Seohyun’s head jerked up and she gasped in shock. “Jinwoon?!”

“Oh my god, it’s you!” Jinwoon smiled.
“Oppa, when did you come to Seoul?” Seohyun questioned.
“I just came last month! Oh my god, I never thought I’d find you here!” He hugged her tightly.
“Oppa…I can’t breathe!” Seohyun playfully slapped Jinwoon’s back.

Jinwoon was Seohyun and Sunny’s childhood best friend when they were small. He would always hang out with both of them at recess and lunch and they would over play at each other’s houses. Jinwoon is closer to Seohyun then Sunny. Jinwoon is very protective over Seohyun and would do anything to make her happy when she is down. Seohyun was Jinwoon’s first love. Shush, Seohyun doesn’t know this!

After getting off the cramped bus, Jinwoon and Seohyun started to walk to the direction where they were meant to go.

“Oppa, where are you going?” Seohyun asked walking sideways.
“Panda’s café, I’m meeting my friends there. I think I’m a little early.” Jinwoon scratched his head.
“Omo! I’m going there too! That’s you oppa, you’re always early!” Seohyun jumped in excitement.

They both began talking while walking to the café. Seohyun told Jinwoon about how Sunny and herself was coping in Seoul, who they met and even about her boyfriend Yonghwa. When Jinwoon heard this, his face seemed upset but Seohyun didn’t seem to notice and kept talking about him. After 5 minutes of walking which seemed like 20 seconds to them, Seohyun and Jinwoon finally stopped at the café.

“Omo! She’s here!” Jungshin acknowledged. All heads turned towards the glass door. Yonghwa’s smile was dropped when she saw her laughing and smiling with another guy.

“With another boy…” Jungshin muttered.

Sunny squinted her eyes and her eyes widened when she found out who that person was. “Jinwoon oppa?” Sunny whispered.
“Jinwoon who?” Minhyuk questioned.
Sunny ignored Minhyuk and kept looking out the door.

Seohyun and Jinwoon both stepped in the café and within a few seconds, Yonghwa called Seohyun over. Seohyun smiled at Yonghwa and turned to Jinwoon.

“Want to sit with us for a while oppa? I’ll introduce my friends to you!” Seohyun beamed. Jinwoon looked at Seohyun and the CNBlue nervously and hesitated for a while.
“I guess so…since my friends aren’t here yet,” Jinwoon replied.
“Oh aren’t you meeting up with Seulong, Jo kwon and Changmin?”
Jinwoon nodded.
“Omo! They are here too?! Daebak!” Seohyun clapped her hands.

“JINWOON!” Sunny yelled as she ran over to Jinwoon giving him a hug. “When did you come?” Sunny asked smiling brightly.
“I just came to Seoul last month! Aigoo, you’ve grown a lot!” Jinwoon shuffled Sunny’s hair.
“Oppa!” She squeaked.

The boys eyed the mysterious boy talking to Seohyun and Sunny playfully. Yonghwa and Minhyuk gritted their teeth. *Who is he?* They both thought at the same time.

“Come over and we’ll introduce them to you!” Sunny pulled Jinwoon’s arm. “Guys! Meet Jinwoon! Our childhood best friend!” Sunny introduced.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jinwoon imnida,” Jinwoon greeted and bowed. The boys nodded their heads and Yonghwa and Minhyuk gave Jinwoon sharp looks.

“We are going to go over there for a small talk! Catch you up later! Order something!” Sunny smiled and walked over to the next table, sitting down with Jinwoon and Seohyun.

“So is that one there staring at me creepily your boyfriend?” Jinwoon nudged Seohyun. She blushed and nodded. Jinwoon laughed and looked at Sunny.
“And that look-a-like squirrel there must be your boyfriend?” He raised a brow.
Sunny giggled. “How’d you know?”
“Secret.” Jinwoon winked.

On the other table, Yonghwa slammed his cup down on the table making the boys jump.

“Did you just see what I just saw?” Minhyuk asked not leaving his eyes off the laughing Sunny.
“I think I just saw what you just saw.” Yonghwa stared intensively at Jinwoon pinching Seohyun’s cheeks.

“YO! Jinwoon!” A voice yelled.

Jinwoon looked up and smiled. “Oh, my friends are here! Guys come over here!” Jinwoon waved at them.

CNBlue sat there dumbfounded. *Who are they now?*

“OMO! SEOHYUN?! SUNNY?!” Changmin yelled.
“Changmin oppa!” Seohyun jumped and hugged him. Then came Sunny.
“I thought we would never meet you guys here! Oh my god!” Jo Kwon jumped like a girl.
“Of course we are here! Where would we be?!” Sunny laughed.

Both Yonghwa and Minhyuk picked up their glasses of orange juice and slammed it down the table. They made their way through the ice munching it like a piece of chip while staring at Seohyun, Sunny and the 3 boys but their main focus was on Jinwoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: JINWOON IS IN THE HOUSE! TA-DA!

HEHE ^^ i was about to update this chapter tomorrow but i feel weird not updating it today so i updated today! hahah i'm so nice :) hhehehe there might be an double update tomorrow ! kehe ~