second and third

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

The older sister flipped the couch immediately to make it as her barrier.. she grab her guns from her back and began to focusing on fighting back..

“S*** WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME?!!! THIS IS ANNOYING!!!” yelled the older sister in frustration

“JESSIE BEHIND YOU!!”

 

*BANG*

 

The older sister shot the man’s feet making him yelled in pain and then passed out.. the older sister can’t focused on making those man passed out or died since she had to protect the taller girl..

“SOO WAIT HERE.. DON’T GO ANYWHERE.. I’LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE..” said the older sister commanding the taller girl to hide.. the taller girl just nodded in fear.. “and I’m sorry about your apartment..”

“no need to worry Jessie.. just don’t kill those people and don’t get yourself injured..”

“I got it..”

 

 

The older sister stand up straight and began to shoot the man one by one on their feet.. she jumped 360 degrees and shoot another one on their feet.. splat of blood is stained everywhere on the floor and wall.. the older sister already pointing one man on the head with her gun.. but suddenly..

“JESSIE DON’T KILL THEM!!” the taller girl yelled making the older sister look at the taller girl and can’t focused on making those man passed out..

 

*BANG*

 

a splat of blood coming from the older sister’s body but neither do the taller girl or the older sister realized it..

 “MAN!! YOU GUYS ARE F***ING ANNOYING!!” the older sister focusing on those people again..

 

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG* there is not a clear voice that gunshot is coming from the older sister’s gun or those man..

 

And after a massive gunshots voice there is a silent.. wood dust flying on the air.. window glasses shattered on the floor.. feather that coming from the couch and else are still on the air.. blood stained the carpet and the wall.. it’s a mess on that apartment..

“huff.. finally..” the older sister walk slowly towards the taller girl’s hiding place

 

“JESSIE LOOK OUT!!” the older sister look at the direction the taller girl has been pointing at and she saw one injured man that almost passed out but still trying to shoot the older girl..

 

*BANG*

 

The older sister avoiding the shoot by making herself doing handstand.. she roll her body and make her feet kick the man’s neck to make him goes unconscious faster..

“ANYONE ELSE?!!” yelled the older sister in annoyed tone “NO ONE?!! FINALLY!!”

 

“Jessie are you alright?!!” the taller girl running towards the older sister.. the older sister trying to stand up straight.. she felt a little dizzy..

“yeah I’m al…..right..” the older sister just passed out after she said she was alright..

“JESSIEE!!!!” the taller girl hold the older sister preventing her from falling to the ground.. she checked on the older sister condition and found a one wet spot on the older sister’s back.. when the taller girl touch it, her hands turned into red blood.. “WE’RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL JESSIE!! PLEASE!! DON’T GET BACK TO COMA AGAIN!!” the taller girl lifted the older sister and dashing to the hospital with her car

 

And the mysterious man that observing her grew more smirk..

“anger and concentration issue. she didn’t even realize that she got shot because she was distracted by that girl.. hmm.. okay.. last one..”

*vrooooom*

 

 

the mysterious man drove fast to observe the fight between the younger sister and those man..

 

*screeeeetch*

 

*hoooonk!!!*

 

“damn!! They’re still following us!!” yelled the younger sister in anger

“I’ll take care of them.. you just have to concentrate on driving..”

 

*BANG BANG BANG*

 

*hooonk!!!*


*screeetch*

 

The younger sister drifting to avoid other cars.. one car raising it’s speed and trying to passed the younger sister’s car.. the younger sister look at her phone and pressed some button.. her phone showing their position from birds point of view and also the suspicious car that chasing them.. a way exit has been calculated by the younger sister’s phone.. she just has to follow it..

“I already got the way!!”

 

*screeeeeeeetch*

 

Another drift made by the younger sister.. trying to avoid any unnecessary contact with other cars.. she made her way to make some distraction for those cars..

 

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

 

The boyish shoot one of the car’s tire.. making it loosing control and finally hit each others and..

 

*BOOOM*

 

two cars flipping on the road with fire and explosion.. one car left..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter