1:00 AM - Lovesick!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Although Hara feels very tired,she can’t sleep a wink all night.She looks at her clock.It’s only 1AM and she decides to walk out for inventing the owl-night of Korean people.She takes her overcoat and her wool-cap,then steps out the house.The weather is colder than she imagines. She doesn’t know where to go.While she is hesitating, she hears a familiar man voice, very familiar.She wonders who is he and recognizes that’s her brother best friend – Kim Hyun Joong; he is standing with a beautiful girl -  a little bit older than him, they’re talking beside his car.She doesn’t want to be curious but she can’t turn her heels, bcs Hara sees the girl is crying.

 

  • HyeSun, I’m sorry. Hyun-joong takes the girl hand.
  • Why are u being like that? Am I anything wrong,huh? The girl says in tears.
  • No, u’re amazing.and u see.I’m not worth receiving ur true love.i’m a bad-guy.I think u will find another good man.He slaps lightly on her shoulder.
  • Don’t leave me,oppa….I don’t care how bad u are ….I’ll accept…all….I only need u….U…no other….  She cries her eyes out and hugs him.
  • Listen,Hyesun, the reality is more different than movie.Something needs to made clearly here.I’m not good as Ji-ho,I’m Hyun-joong.And u’re not Geum Jan-di. We don’t suit each other.Accept it! Take care urself!He lets his hand out of her body and backs into his car.
  • Hyun-joong….  She shouts but he drives far away.

 Hara’s pov:

I ussually trust in my first impression, I don’t like him since the meeting at airport.And till now, I’m sure my feeling is right.He is right a Casanova.Why can he hurt someone with that indifferent attitude.Does he have a heart?Poor and silly girl! Why she loves that damn-boy so much.There are a lot of nice boys all over the world.That boy isn’t worth getting that shining face.If I was that girl, I will slap his bad face.Bcs I really hate that type boy.

Hara is unable to suppress her testiness, she leaveswith black looks. Surprisingly, she fells over bcs of colliding with something.She sits up quickly by her hands and finds what the hell is going on.She mumbles: ….How an awful day!...

The end,She realizes the object which she falls into is a human.No, exactly, a very very very handsome boy.She wonders why there is a perfect boy on this planet.His face looks like a perfect statue.It makes she remember about HyunJoong.She thinks: “Handsome boy again,I don’t want to have any connection with this type-boy” But he is sleeping on the street and seems, this boy is getting a trouble.Hara shakes his body gently but no more reaction.She thinks “oh my god, is he die?”, Hara touches slightly his face : “Hey, Are u okie?”

Suddenly, he opens his eyes and hugs her, and she feels that he is crying “is he crying, oh, he really cries”, Hara thinks and shouts: “yah, what are u doing,let me out?” but no more reaction again.

  • Don’t leave me, Don’t leave me, Yoona. I love u so much. He is really crying.
  • oh, one more time,why today I have to meet two lovesick people?She asks him but she knows that he won’t unsderstand.He is too drunk.

Hara’s POV:

I can feel his pain.I think he suffers a great mysery.So, I don’t want to push him away and leave him alone.I never see a guy crying like that, Love is terrible,maybe he loves his girlfriend a lot.One more silly boy!

Don't know why,Hara isn't contented to push him out,and finally,she hugs him back to comfort him.15 minutes passes by, he falls asleep on her, and she doesn’t know what to do.Luckily, his phone rings, she picks up: “hello?”

- who are u? A woman voice

- I’m….I’m a passenger, I find this guy sleeping on the street, who are u? Do u know his family?

- Thank u, I’m his mother.Can u tell me where u guys are?

- I don’t know, I have just moved here this morning.Let me see! Ah, we are in front of a bar name “Paradise”  She answers when seeing  a bar's  neon sign-board near there.

- Thank u, I get it.I’ll be there in 10 minutes. The woman replies.

- okie,I’ll take care of ur son till u come.

- thank u very much.

10 minutes later, A woman steps out a car and runs toward them:

- Jaejoong,wake up! The woman shakes the guy strongly.

But there no signs of him to wake up.The woman says:

  • Will u help me bring him to my car?
  • Okie, ajuma.
  • And,by the way.What’s ur name, good girl?
  • I’m Goo Hara.Don’t mention that…I think he needs ur care more than me now.U should bring him home as soon as possible. She smiles.
  • I hope see u again at some day. Thanks for ur help!The woman smiles and shakes her hand tightly.
  • Okie.Bye! Hara talks when she is closing the car door and waving them.

Jaejoong’s house:

Jaejoong’s POV:

I wake up with a terrible headache in my house. How I go home? I only remember that I drank a lot of wines at “Paradise” bar.The place where I first met Im Yoona – the girl I loved most in my life.Now How do I live without her? How do I….? Now she left me because she want to shine,famous, popular…Those  things which a normal guy like me can’t bring to her.

-    Jaejoong!

I hear my mom’s voice besides my room, I keep silent, I don’t want to let her see my bad condition right now.

-    Jaejoong! Open the door, we need to talk! My mom again.

-    I’m fine,mom.I need more sleep. I reply.

 -  No, I wanna talk, immediately. She avers.

-   Okie, mom.

I step down the bed and open the door.My mom is standing in front of me with a sad eyes.

No one’s POV:

JJ  :  - I’m sorry, mom, I….

JJ’s mom: - Don’t say…boy…I know ur pain. But did u still rememder ur nick name which ur grandmom gave u?

JJ : - u mean?

JJ’s mom : - Yes,HERO never cry, boy.And u’re my hero.I want u know,I love u most.And u?...I always trust in u my hero.I think one girl can make u lost ur life.right?

JJ: - I promise, mom.But Give me one day….just one…leave me alone…I’ll over come it by myself!...

JJ’s mom: - Of course, That’s my boy!

JJ: - Mom, How can I go home?

JJ’s mom: - Well, a pretty girl finds u on street and helps me…She’s a nice girl! I bet if u meet her, U’ll like her.

JJ: - Don’t talk about girl this time, mom?

JJ’s mom : - But u also need to know ur saver, huh? She’s name GOO HA RA. Remember it! JJ’s mom stresses in three words “Goo Ha Ra” and rubs Jaejoong’s head:

Now, I’ll buy and cook some ur favorite foods…Go back to ur sleep.I’ll wake u up when I go home.

Chap 2 done. Hope u like it.

Chap 3 will be a meeting of Hara and Choi Min Ho...wait for it....