Sunday!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

 

  • You?
  • You?

Hara and Jaejoong point and look at each other with an opening eyes.Hara smiles:

  • U’re Thunder brother?
  • Yey, U’re Goo Hara,right?
  • I’m glad u still remember,Jaejoong oppa!
  • Of course!

      Jaejoong smlies and turns to Thunder: - And u,tell me!Wat are u doing here,where’s mom?

      Thunder: I don’t know.She takes me go supermarket.Suddenly,she disappears.

      Jaejoong: Omg,I think she’s going crazy to find u.I have to call her :“Mom!Okie.Dont worry.I get him.I’ll take him home.So don’t worry.Okie.Bye,mom!”

      Thunder: Bro! U know this super-girl,huh?

      Jaejoong: Super – girl?

      Hara: Noooooo.Thunder.Just call me Hara-unnie.

      Thunder: Hiii,Ok.Ok.Ok.Hara-unnie.

      Jaejoong: Hara-ssi, I owe u one more time.

      Hara: One more?

      Jae: U saved me, didn’t u? Although I don’t remember, my mom tell me ur name.

      Hara: But u saved me,too,at the bar? Remember? That’s equal!

      Jae: Look like we have destiny,huh?

      Hara: I think so.

Hara smiles and so does Jaejoong.He is smiling,too.

     Hara’s POV:

           Oh,His smiles.At once,It makes me to remember his crying face at the first time I meet him.But now,he is smiling.Jaejoong! U should have more smiles than cry.People all says that “if we meet one people three times unintentionally,maybe it’s ur destiny”.And I’m glad with my thinking that Jaejoong oppa is my destiny.

     Jaejoong’s POV:

           That girl is very nice and helpful,I don’t mention about her charm.But real,she is beautiful,too.Atfer Yoona,it is the first time I pay attention about one girl.And I’m painful with this thinking, bcs I don’t want to suffer a great misery like Yoona brings to me.

   Jae: Ah,wat are u doing here,Hara?

   Hara startles and looks her watch: “Aikoo,I forget.I gotta go.It’s late” Hara starts to run.

   Jae: Wait! Hara! How can I meet u again?

   Hara: For??...I really gotta go.Call me!!!....Save the number in ur phone.

   Jae: Okie.I’ll call u later.Bye!

   Hara don’t hear what jaejoong says.Bcs she is running to dancing class,It’s late,this is the first day and she is a new student.She cant be late.When Hara steps in the classroom, everyone changed their clothes already, and they are stand in 4 line.Each line has approximately 6 peoples.

Hara nods her head to the Master: “Sorry!I’m…………”

The Master doesn’t let her finish the sentence: “Don’t talk more!Dress up!” and shouts to whole class: “Girls!Let’s start!”

Hara don’t know what to do.Luckily,she sees Hyuna at the bottom of the third line, Hyuna winks at her and pointing her something, Hara looks toward Hyuna’s pointing and see the changing clothes room.Hara goes in there,after a while she backs to class and joins in Hyuna’s line,stands next to Hyuna.When they are starting up there body, Hyuna whispers:

  • Why u’re late? Is it difficult to find the address?
  • Nooo…Bcs I meet some new friends.
  • Boy?
  • OMG,How do u know?
  • I’m just kidding,Hara.But really a boy,huh?
  • Yes!And a handsome boy?Jealous??? Hara covers her face with her two hands, pretend to shy.
  • Oh,Cant be!U’re lucky.U just tranfers to here? Hyuna shakes her body.
  • Hyuna! U had a boy friend.
  • Haaaa,I see.
  • Oh, Tell me about the Master!
  • His name is Eunhyuk.He is amazing.Very Very good at dancing.
  • How long u study in this class?
  • 4 months.
  • 4 months????I think more.Ur dancing is amazing,too.How can u?
  • Don’t worry.I think u’ll get it soon..

“New student.!Pls pay attention!”, Hara lolls her tongue when she hears the Master’s voice.

The first day at dancing class passes quickly.It is not easy as Hara thinks.She needs more strive.

Nickhun’s POV:

Today Hara – my lovely sister goes to a dancing class with Seungri’s girlfriend.It is considered that I has a free day to hang out with my new girlfriend– Kwon Yuri.Ii's our first date.Bcs Hara has just transfered here a few days, I don’t want to let her alone, so I often stay at home with her some days.

Inside my car,I ask:

  • Yuri! Where u want to go?
  • Aha.Let me see…..Well,Oppa,I want to eat ChaChan noodles.And I remember one store near here.It’s yummy.
  • Okie.It’s up to u.
  • But It’s a small and simple store.It’s really delicious,oppa! She says with a sweet voice than ever.
  • Okie.baybe! Today is yours. I touch her chin and say.

The end,according to Yuri direction,we stops at a small store.I open the door car and hold it when Yuri steps out.Then I close and follow Yuri to come in the store.There’s a nice Ajuma welcome us:

  • Come in! PLs!
  • Thank u! Ajuma! Yuri smiles.
  • Wat do u want? The Ajuma asks us.
  • Two special ChaChan bowl,Ajuma.Yuri looks very eager when she calling.I keep looking at her charm.
  • Thanks! Just a second. The Ajuma nods her head and comes in her kitchen.

 Victoria’s POV:

I go out the kitchen and see,OMG,that is Nickhun, the boy who I have a crush since Secondary school.He is the reason why I go to study in KANG BUK high school.Many years gone by,I keep my feeling inside, bcs he is rich – handsome – famous.Me? I’m in another world, just a normal – poor – rustic girl around him.When seeing him,I only hide and keep apart,as far as possible.Of course,he never know who am I. Nickhun has a lot of girlfriends,they all beautiful.And this time,he goes with KwonYuri,one of the hottest girl in my school now.My mom tells me bring a tray with two bowls noodles to Nickhun’s table.At this time, I feel really flutter, as approaching near to his table,my hands is starting strembling.I let one bowls in front of Nickhun-oppa first,not dare to see his face,and when I’m letting the rest one in front of Yuri, I hear his voice:

- Hey girl! Are u……..?

I immediately startle and……Oh!...How’s terrible!....I drop the bowl, and the result is all the noodles fall to Yuri’s dress.I don’t know how to do, I nod my head many times and say sorry:

- O…I’m terribly sorry.I’m……I’m careless.

My face turn to green, Yuri is getting mad:

  • Oh,my dress.How can I do with it?...Ashiiii….Tell me,silly?
  • I’m sorry.It’s all my fault.I’m really sorry.

NK: Come on!...Yuri, she doesn’t aim at.

YR: But this girl? She’s not only make my dress dirty,oppa.She aslo breaks our first date.

NK:  Yuri!...It my fault,too.I make her startle.Bcs I just want to ask her sthing.

YR:  Not ur fault,oppa.It’s her careless.U say u want to ask her? Yuri looks straight at me with angrier eyes.

NK:  Right? Bcs she looks very familiar.Are u Hara’s friend?

Me:   Yes,I’m same class with Hara.Thanks Oppa! But let me buy her new dress.

Yuri:  U buy? U know how much it???

NK:   Come on! Let it out! Let’s go,babe.I’ll buy u the new.

And he says to me: Be careful the next time,girl!

My heart beats faster and faster.My prince!!! Why he is so kute???...

Then he pushes Yuri goes out the store while she is mumbling sthing.Then,they drive their car away.

 

 I also love KhunToria couple.So I write a little bit about them.Next chap will stay turn focus on Hara...:P...:)