A First School Day

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Choi Min Ho’ s house:

When getting the Principal’s phone, Mr Choi is very angry.He is very busy in his trade and not has free time to deal with his only son problems everyday.But Minho is a unruly and play-boy.Minho always like to pick a quarrel.Mr Choi has to solve his son trouble many times.This time is exceptional.Mr Choi asks the housemaid:

  • Does Minho get up?

  • No, sir.

  • Whatever.Wake him up immediately!

  • Yes, sir.

The housemaid goes to MinHo’s room and shakes him gently:

-     Minho-sshi, Get up! Boss wanna talk with u.

-     What? Minho mumbles.

-     I think he is very angry. The housemaid answers.

-    Yah! Tell him I’ll be there right away.

Minho goes to MR Choi’s room and knocks the door, there one voice echos:

  • Come in!

  • Daddy, seems u want to see me.Hurry up, I’m preparing to go to school.

  • I hear that u’re quarrelsome at school again, aren’t u?

  • Does the talkative older man say something? Minho puts his hand in his jacket and asks.

  • What? Why u call ur teacher like that? U make me ashamed enough? Look at u, ur hair ,ur stuff, and everything , as an ill – educated boy. Mr Choi says angrily.

  • Yah, today my father notice how I look, that’s a good day. Minho sneers and talks ironicaly.

  • Listen boy, I say the last time, If u have any troubles at school again..even if one more time…I will send u study abroad.

  • Okie.It’s up to u. That’s all u say, huh?...I need to go.

  • I’m not kidding, Minho.And by the way,If u’re not here, u know what happen with ur friends. See what I mean?

  • Okie.Okie.The end,I’ll control myself at school.That’s okie,dad?

  • Alright! u can go school now.

Minho’s POV:

  When sitting in my car with three close friends: Jonghuyn, Taemin and Hyomin.I totally keep silent.I know they find out something strange to me but they don’t want to ask.Although, I live in a rich family but I’m not happy.My father doesn’t concern about anything except for money.My mother has to crop a lot of tears bcs of his coldly behavior.My father is ready to barter anything for money, even his wife and his son.I don’t like going to school but I ought to. Bcs my three close friends come from poor family.They don’t have enough money to study in this rich school with me.And I lay down a term to my father, If I go to school, he must to pay school fees for my three best friends.And my father usually brings this term to threaten me.

  • Minho, go out after school, huh? Hyomin suggests.

  • Ah, Good idea, girl.Let go’s bar. Jonghuyn adds and turns to Taemin:

  • What do u think Taemin?

  • Whatever.And u? Minho. Taemin says.

  • Ok.Hyomin.Find somewhere! Minho replys.

  • Yeah, I’ll manage it. Hyomin says with a radiant smiles.

Nickhun’s house

Nickhun shouts beside Hara’s room:

  • Done? my princess! Remember, we go to study, not a fashion show.

  • Deh oppa, I’m done. Hara opens the door and appears with school uniform.

She looks very pretty.Nickhun plays with Hara’s hair and says:

  • Perfect! u look very okie in this uniform, my little.

  • Really, I’m eager to go to school, oppa.But a little worry.

  • Don’t worry, u will find a lot of friends.

In Nickhun’s car:

  • Oppa, Why do u allow to drive a car to school,u’re still a student?  Hara asks.

  • In this school, Everything can happens,girl. u’ll see soon. Nickhun smiles and says:

  • Ah, I forget tell u that I’m President of student association,so Let’s avoid complications.I don’t want to purnish my sister at the first school day.

  • Oppa!....I see.

  • Hara, u will be in the same class with Hyunjoong’s younger brother,His name’s Seungri, and Seungri is monitor in ur class.I has already asked him to help u.So don’t worry!

  • Khun-bear…..I see.I see.Today u look like a big father  Hara  teases him.

Hara’s POV:

OMG,This school is bigger and more beautiful than my Japan school.How do I find a good friend like Nicole in this gandy school.While I’m going along the entrance with my bro,I see a lot of girls stare at me.Suddenly, Nickhun stops in front of one class, he calls someone:

  • Seungri! Over here!

A guy with a friendly face stands from his seat and goes toward us:

  -    Hello,Oppa! Hara,huh? He asks when looks at me

  -    Yes,yell her to u.I have a lot of works to do.Hara! follow him!

Then Nickhun disappears at once.

  • U see, ur bro is very busy.And Nice to meet u!Follow me! Seungri says and not forget to leave a funny face.

At that time, the school bell rings and everyone goes to their seat.The teacher comes after a few minutes, Seungri says something to her.And he backs to his seat.The teacher shouts to whole class:

  • Class, be quiet! Today we have one new student in our class.Her name’s Goo Hara.And Hara, introduce urself!

Hara smiles and starts to say:

  • Hi,I’m Goo Hara.Hope we can make friends.

  • Hara, u can sit next to Victoria- the girl with short-sighted glasses on the left corner.The teacher points.

  • Thanks, ma’am!

Hara goes to her seat and sees one empty on her right.

  • Victoria, right? She asks the girl next to her.

  • Yes, Nice to meet u. Victoria smiles and replys friendly.

  • Ah, Victoria, who’s this seat? Hara points the empty one.

  • That’s Choi MinHo seat. He often hides to class.Don’t mess him, he is very dangerous. Victoria whispers.

  • I see.Victoria,Let’s have lunch together at noon,huh?

  • That’s alright!

When the school bell rings to sign a lunch time.Hara goes to cantin with her new friend – Victoria.They quickly become closer.Hara asks when they are finding a table to eat with their plate of foods.

  • Victoria, How many diopter? She points to Victoria glasses.

  • 6. Victoria replys.

  • Omo,6. That’s too thick.Hara opens to “O”.

  • I know.Bcs I plays too much game online at kids. Haaa .Victoria laughs.

  • Can I try it? Hara suggests.

  • No, It’s not good, Hara.

But Hara takes Victoria’s glasses off and wear it.She starts fluctuating and waver her foods.Suddenly, she drops her plate of foods and throws it.Her plate fall into someone.That’s too bad! Everyone stares at her.Bcs her food fall into a guy – one of famous and dangerous guys in this school.Who is he?

Chap 3 done but sorry no more MInHA meeting cauz I'm busy now.

but u guess who is Hara victim....wait....