This stupid heart only beats for U! Only U!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

 

Hara is reading in the room. She is totally fed up with laying in this hospital all a whole week. Suddenly someone’s knocking the door.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

“Pls! Come in!” Hara answers.

That is Jaejoong. He steps into the room, smiles and hands Hara a flower bouquet “Here u are!” Then he takes a sit on the chairs next to Hara’s bed  and asks “How r u, girl?”

Hara takes the flower from Jaejoong “Thanks!”, then starts putting it into the pot and replies “U know…Very….very…fine!”

“I see!...” Jaejoong smiles back.

“Oppa! How do u know I’m here?” Hara asks.

“Ah, well, I come to visit Hyunjoong yesterday. He told me u’re here. But I don’t have time to see u so today I come back…Clear?” Jaejoong ends up.

Suddenly Hara’s phone rings, Hara looks at Jaejoong, he nods his head slightly to sign Hara anwers the phone.

Hara: Hi, who’s there?

?: Hi! Sry! Is it MS Hara’s number, right? – A girl voice burning on the line.

Hara: Ah, yes! What’s that?

?: Oh, Are u Mr Kim Hyunjoong’s relative?

Kim Hyunjoong! Omo……Hara wonders Why Hyunjoong is mentioned here, she startles, but finally she wants to find out wat happens with him “Wat???...Ah, I mean Yes, Wat’s wrong with him?”

The girl voice becomes more urgent “Ms Hara! His condition is so worst now. I mean…”

Hara’s POV:

Wait! Wat she says….WORST…

I fall something drops to my heart, I shout to the phone and even forget Jaejoong’s presence  “U say Worst! How’s worst? I just met him yesterday. He’s still strong!”

The girl replies “I’m sory! But I think u need to see him now…”.

Tuttttttttt….(a phone signal) - The girl hangs up the phone.

Hara drops her phone, then she bursts out her room, she doesn’t care about hitting the person on her way, she doesn’t care that Jaejoong is following her and wat happens around her…

*************************************************************************

When Hara stops at Hyunjoong’s room, a doctor steps out, he bows his head to Hara “I’m sorry! We try our best! He’s gone!”

Hara steps into the room with glassy eyes…She steps forward to bed and puts down the blanket, her hand is trembling…And Hyunjoong’s face appears under the blanket….. She can not look his face clearly bcs of tears…her face turns to be whiter and whiter…

Hara’s POV:

I just stand and look at the cold bed.

Jaejoong touches my shoulders, he hugs me tight “Hara - ah! He’s gone!”

Noooooooooo! It can not be…It’s not a true...

I can not accept…. I shout to Jaejoong “No! Oppa! Don’t u see?!?! He is sleeping! Don’t make noise…He’ll awake….”

“Hara! He’s gone…He really gone…” Jaejoong slaps my back and hold me more tightly. But I pull out his hand and starts crying like hell “No! He wont….He wont do that…He never leave me…”

Jaejoong takes my right – hand and guides me to Hyunjoong’s bed, he sadly whispers “Hara!! Let say some last words to say goodbye him! …”

I knee next to his bed and say in tears “Oppa! U cant do this! I don’t allow u to leave me alone…I hate u! That the way u say u love me, huh? If u love me, pls open ur eyes…I have a lot of things to tell u…We haven’t done yet! Pls! Just wake up! I wanna tell u that the person I love is u…Only u…Opppa – ah…I was so stupid and always thought that I would gone first so I have wasted a lot of time that we can be together….I thought that…Only I suffer all the pain alone, u will be more happy…But now, I cant do anything for u! Without u, Without means…Oppa!...Pls!....”

 

*****************************************************************

 

“Hey! Enough! Kim Hyunjoong!.....How long u want to lie down,huh?” Nichkhun and Hyuna step from outside.

HyunAh giggles behind Nickhun, she says “Yes, Good actor! Enough! But i have to confirm....Ur performance!...Just one word….Amazing!”

Hara is so surprise, she doesn’t understand anything, she looks at Hyunjoong, and he is opening his eyes and sits up “Hara! I’m sorry! But u’re too headstrong, so I must to…”

But Jaejoong continues Hyunjoong sentence “Hara! For sure, This is my play….After I heard u and HyunAh talking at school by chance, I have known about ur condition, and I told Hyunjoong everything, we all wanna help u be honest to urself.”

From now on Hara still keep silence.

Nickhun pats Hara’s head “Jaejoong’s right, Hara! Don’t suffer everything alone, I’m sorry, I’m ur brother but I even not know who is the real person u love…” Then Nickhun turns to Jaejoong and HyunAh “Now! Everyone…Go out! Leave them alone!”

After that, they all go out. The room now is full of silence.

Hyunjoong opens their talk “Hara! I’m sorry!”

Hara suddenly rushes in Hyunjoong’s chest, she cries again “Oppa! U’re still alive. When I believe that u’re gone…Do U know how I scared?”

Hyunjoong pulls Hara out to look at her face then he uses his thump to wipe her wet face “Don’t cry,Pabo! Listen! From now on, I don’t allow u to cry, I don’t care how long u live…Although one day, one minute or one second, I also wanna stay next to u and protect u…Trust me!”

Hara nods and asks him “Why?????”

Hyunjoong grasps Hara hand and lay in front of his chest “Why??...Cauze this stupid heart…Only beats for u…”

“But How about MinHo?...” Hara feels guilty.

“Hara – ah…..”

MinHo steps in the room, Hara looks at MinHo then back to Hyunjoong, she crosses her arm in front of her chest “Mwo? Evryone knows this play except for me, right?”

Huynjoong smirks and pats her head “Talk with him! I’ll go out for a while…And of course I’ll be right back…”

**************************************************************

 Hara: MinHo, I’m sorry about everything!

 MinHo: Don’t feel guity! U did many things to make Hyunjoong happy, bcs u love him, right? Now so do I…I will do one thing for the girl I love…That is Let her go, sometimes in the life u have to study how to loose ur hand…So don’t say sorry! Let’s live happily. Bcs Ur happy is my happy.

Hara: MinHo, What a happy!!!!!To meet a good friend like u in this life…Promise me! U’ll find another girl and live happy too. Some day, four of us will hang out together. That’s perfect!

MinHo: I’ll promise!