PLS! Dont misunderstand!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Hara wakes up in a warm blanket…with the birds singing, the sun shining…And nobody????....Nobody????...she wonders…then turns round and round….

She still remembers that she has lost in the forest last night and Hyunjoong saved and brang her back. Then she fell asleep on his back.But where is he? And where are the others?

“Hara! U wake up? U know, I worry to die…” Hyuna runs from outside with a bowl yummy flavour of soup” she gives it to Hara “Here u are! It’ll help…U know! U get a cold last night.”

“Where’s everyone?” Hara asks.

“Aha, they all go fishing, but u’re still weak…so I’m here to take care of u..” Hyuna explains.

“Why don’t u go,silly? Seungri will be sad…I’m ok..” Hara regrets.

“Nooo, don’t mind.We still have a lot of chances…Now eat it up…” Hyuna urges Hara to eat the soup.

“Well,I see…” While Hara’s eating the soup, suddenly she realizes as if she forgets an important thing, she stops at a half “wat about Hyunjoong – oppa?”

“Well,He’s in his tent and of course…Safe,too…However…with a little bit injured on his right leg…but it not a big deal” Hyuna replies.

“Is he okie? Does anyone take care of him? I need to see him” Hara says, puts down the soup bowl.

“Look at u now! U change, Hara…it’s not like u,I think u don’t like him before…” Hyuna surprises.

“Wat?...u know, he is my saver…wat’s wonder if I care about my saver…” Hara feeds back with a confused face.

“Omo, Hara..Look! U’re nervouse,shy and…Look at ur face…turning red....Ahaaa…U’re in love,Hara” Hyuna teases her.

“Nooo, Nooooo…” Hara puts the blanket and covers her head, but then she take it down  “OKie…I confirm, I have feeling for him,but I don’t know wat it is? Pls! hold a secret…” Finally Hara confirm her feeling to her best friend “why not? Hyuna is my best friend. She ought to know wat happens to me? Perhaps Hyuna can help me” – Hara thinks

 “I promise! U know, I had a boyfriend, so I know wat is this feeling.But the important thing now is check out and listen to ur heart…Let’s go and see him.” Then Hyuna pushes her to go to Hyunjoong’s tent.

 

Hyunjoong’s POV:

 

I wake up with my hand is in another one hand…I find out that my leg was dressed the wounds.But who did that?... I open my eyes and find out that is Yoona - laying beside me and holding my hand…

 Last night, after had brung Hara back and made sure that she is safe,I turned back to my tent with running out all my energy. I didn’t know wat happened next? Maybe, Yoona took care of me all night…

I slightly take my hand out of her hand… “Uhmmm…Oppa! U wake up, Are u feel better?...” Yoona startles and asks me.

“Yoona, why r here? And where’s the others?” I question her.

“They all go fishing, u see, today is a nice day…” she whispers.

“Why don’t u go?” I ask

“Truly I go this camping just bcs of u,if u don’t u,why must I go?..” she smiles to me.

“Mwo?...dont kidding me…not funny…Girl!” I laugh.

“u think I’m kidding? …u know, u’re the reason why I’m back this Korea and present here now…All because I love u, don’t u see?” She explains her mind.

“I don’t see wat u mean…How can u……” Suddenly she cuts my sentence by an unforeseen kiss.

Hara’s pov:

I step to Hyunjoong’s tent…And I’m frozen in my stand…my heart is likely broken a thousand of pieces…Just last night he was kind to me, made me pour of tears…Now he is kissing another girls…I already know that he is a Casanova..But why my heart is so hurt.. I must run out of here..i cant stand it anymore.

Hyunjoong’s pov:

“YOONA,WAT ARE U DOING?” I stunned.

“This is a confirm kiss…Will u believe me?” Yoona opens a sly smile.

“Sorry! Do u guys see Hara?..” Choi Minho steps into the tent and asks both of us.

“Hara?..” I more and more stunned.

“Yes! I just see her standing here a few minutes ago…” Minho replies.

OMG...HARA JUST STANDING HERE...

THAT'S MEAN SHE SEES EVERYTHING...

WAT CAN I DO NOW?....

 

^^ ENJOY! ENJOY! U'RE READING KOALA'S FANFIC...pLS...KEEP FOLLOW...I LUV U GUYS SO SO MUX...MOAAHHHHHH...:xxxxx