Nameless feeling!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

After the school bell rings:

“Oh…Break- time coming…Omo….Girls…Take a look…OMG…I’m fed up with it…haizzzzz” Hara gives Victoria and Hyuna the school timetable with a boring face.

“I see….We rest 2 hours for maths…Hara-sshiii…Kenchana…!” Victoria clasps Hara’s shoulder to show her big sympathy.

“Vic, we both know u’re good at maths, but Hara…” Hyuna smiles “Hara, why don’t u ask ur brother help u, he’s one of top student in our school”

“Who?..u mean… Nickhun, no more” Hara puts her notebook into her school bag and complain herself “ Why must I have an ideal brother, look like he’s perfect in everything,huh?”

“Why? U should proud of him.” Hyuna replies.

“Proud of Nickhun-oppa…haizz…u don’t know he…” Hara continues mentioning about her brother.

“BUPPPP” Suddenly Victoria falls off her thick book on the floor when hearing about Nickhun – her idol.

“Hey, Vic….are u ok?” Hyuna helps Victoria to pick up her book.

“Well, I’m…..Fine…” Victoria takes the book from Huyna’s giving hastily “Thanks!...oh, U guys, Let’s go for lunch, I’m die of hungry” Victoria suggests.

“Me,too. And u, Hara?” Hyuna asks Hara.

“I think I really need sleep. I’m a little bit tired today. U guys can go first. I will catch up later,ok?” Hara replies.

“Ok. It’s up to u.Bye! See u later.Take care!” And then Victoria and Hyuna go to the cantin together.

After Hara transfered here, they become close-friend,Hara likes the link between them.Victoria goods at learning, Hyuna goods at dancing and singing.Both of them help Hara too much about everything.

Hara’s Classroom:

“Hey! What we have here? Seem someone is so busy with stealing someone else boyfriend that tired,huh? ”

Hara turns up her eyes from the table and looks at the unknown come-from voice. She sees One pretty yellow – hair girl with three others are looking at her. The yellow- hair girl is standing akimbo.

“Sorry, Do I know u? ” Hara asks.

“U don’t need to know. Look! Normal, nothing special, I don’t know what Hyunjoong-oppa finds in u” The girl comes to near Hara’s table.

“I don’t know wat u mean?...i think u find wrong people” Hara replies.

“Wrong?...I saw that u hide class with Hyunjoong-oppa yesterday, right?...Tell me! Where are u guys go?” The girl asks in angrily voice.

“I….but he suggests me to do that.I don’t aim at…” Hara hesitates.

“Shut up.U think who u are?....Who allow u to hang out with my boy,huh?” The girl shouts.

“Ur boy?....I don’t want to explain.Go and ask him.” Hara shouts back.

“Jessica. Dont talk much to her.Show her our power.” The two short – hair girls step up, one graps Hara’s hair and pulls back “Bicth…Shut up ur mouth, or I will make ur regret…”

“Oh,Look at, Beautiful long hair. Wat do u think? If I will start with it….” The other girl pulls out a paper – knife, she passes it through Hara’s hair and stops at Hara's face “ Or it….” She continues pulling the knife along her neck, down to her shoulder “ or it…".Wat do u want,huh?"

And finally:

 “ Shysssttt… ” She cuts Hara’s uniform sleeve to leave an small scratch on Hara’s right shoulder.  

“Jessica!Stop it!”  That is Jaejoong voice. He is standing at the class door.

“Oppa! I…..” the Yellow – hair girl says “u know her????”

“Yes! I think that’s enough.” Jaejoong says coldly.

“Jessica! Wat are u doing here???” And the second male voice is HyunJoong. He looks very angry when seeing the condition, he at once comes near to Hara and…. his hand catches the knife – blade “Stop this stupid action right away!” That makes his hand is blooding.

When seeing that action of Huynjoong, Jesscica and her friends get out of Hara.

Hyunjoong suddenly takes off his uniform over-coat and covers Hara’s shoulder “Hara, I’m sorry!” Then he turns to Jaejoong “Jae! Can u take Hara to the clinic, I need talk to these unruly girls”

“Okie! Hara,Go….” Jaejoong says with Hara.

“Wait! Hyunjoong - oppa! How about ur hand….Ur hand….” Hara asks Hyunjoong worrily.

“Take her away” Hyunjoong doesn’t notice what Hara saying. He talks to Jaejoong.

“Yah. Huynjoong – sshi…” Hara shouts but she is cutting, because Jaejoong takes her away from them with bridal style.

Jaejoong’s POV:

 I don’t know how to call the name of feeling inside me now. When holding this girl in my arms, I want to…..hug her tight…..warm her up…..I suddenly hope the school corridor doesn’t end. Who tell me? What is this feeling?

“Jaejoong- oppa!...Put me down!...I can walk myself...Look! Everyone is watching us…” Hara strikes my chest.

I look down her pinky cheek “Don’t be shy, let’s imagine that I’m ur brother…”

“But u’re not Nickhun…” she says shyly.

“U know,Hara-sshi…Does anyone tell u?...U look very pretty when u’re shy…” I smile.

“Oppa!...” She strikes my chest again and smile.

Wait!

OMG…

Am I dreaming?

That’s her! Yes! That’s exactly her. Im Yoona!

Why she is here? I don’t think I will see her again in this condition, with a pretty girl in my arms.

And she is stepping forward us. What to do?

I will explain to her that this is Nickhun’s sister or I don’t say nothing. Bcs now, we just friend.And I don’t have responsibilities to explain.

What’s right in this state?

“oppa…Oppa…Are u okie?”  Hara calls me many times when she feels sthing strange to me.

 

I'm sorry for a big late up date....hope u guys still remember my storty! ^^

Big Hug ^^