I think I....

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Hara – stands with outstanding opening eyes, she realizes that is the handsome boy who she saves last night.She still remembers his perfect face,however she forgets his name.May be Jaejoong or something like that.Why does he appear in this place? Omo,She’s so so so ashamed when this guy witnesses her condition.She just wants to hide her face.

DongHae pushes his face to Jaejoong:

  • Shut up! Talkative!  U want to die? Go away before I’m angry!!!
  • Boy…It’s not ur house. Everyone can say here. JaeJoong replies calmly  with two hands put in his jackets, but his eyes are very coldly.
  • ! Do u want a piece of me? DongHae steps up.
  • Try??? I think u’ll regret. JaeJoong pulls his hands out of his jackets.

Choi MinHo - after keeps silent in a while, he begins talking:

  • DongHae, leave this guy for me!
  • Okie, boys! This girl is ur own,take it out. Donghae steps backs to behind Minho's back.
  • Nooooooooooo, i'm not his own. Hara shouts.

But Minho doesn’t pay attention in her, he turns to Jaejoong:

  • Ahhhaaaa, Look who??? This isn’t my ex-brother in law, is it? I heard that u never care about girl? So why u…?
  • Let her go,Minho.I don’t think u like bully a girl.
  • U and my sis has just broken,oppa.Now u like another girl…So disapointed.
  • Don’t mention about Yoona here.U so different to ur sis.
  • U think she’s nice.Haaa.If she’s good girl, she never leave u alone,silly boy.
  • Don’t judge about Yoona like that.It’s ur sister.
  • Sorry,I never think she is my sister.But what do u want about this girl?
  • Take her home.
  • U think I let u do it easily.Choi minho is not only a name…?
  • I don’t think so.what do u want?
  • U r boy.U know what to do?
  • Okie.Let’s go out.I don’t want to cause a stir in here.

Hara is following the two boys talking but she doesn’t understand.She asks Jaejoong:

  • Jaejoong oppa right? Why u save me and what r u guys gonna do?
  • Don’t ask.U’ll get all soon.

Hara’s POV:

Perhaps Jaejoong want to fight with MinHo group.How can he defeat all of them.Omg.it’s my fault.What I have to do now?...Call the police?...or NO, if I call the police,Jaejoong will be caught in prison….How about run way from them?....or NO, they’re numeruos, how can we escape?...Maybe I have to accept Donghae suggest, Jaejoong oppa don’t have to fight with these guys.

There is one voice cuts off Hara thinking.She looks toward the voice, that voice is of the old man with a lot of huge security man with black glasses behind him:

  • Let them go,Minho.
  • Uncle, but why, this is my problem.
  • But this is my bar.
  • Uncle we will solve it outside.Does it concern u?
  • I’m ur uncle.Enough? I say : “Let them go”.U want me call ur dad,ok?
  • !

Minho looks his watch and then turns to Hara:

          - “ok.Hara Goo.I let u go.But it isn’t done.Today isn’t end yet.Remeber u dept me 4 hours.I’ll reckon it later”

Flashback:

Since Jaejoong break up with Im Yoona, Hyunjoong don’t have a chance to meet him.Tonight he decide to date with Jaejoong to comfort him.While drinking with jaejoong, hyunjoong sees Choi MinHo is stepping in a bar with a beautiful girl.Omo…That is Goo Hara – Nickhun youngest sister.Hyunjoong follows them and realizes Hara is in a trouble.He want to help her but he cant.Bcs there are a lot of his fans here.He can cause a scandal.Finally, he must to ask Jaejoong to help Hara.But Jaejoong is famous never care on any girls, except for Im Yoona.

HJ: Jae?

JJ: Wat?

HJ: Do u see a girl overthere?

JJ: who?

HJ: The girl with Choi MinHo – Yoona brother?

JJ: Uhmm?

HJ: I think she’s in a hook.We need to help.

JJ: Why u mean “we”.If u like her,go on ur own.

HJ: Nooo, she is Khun sister.I can help her bcs It can lead to a scandal.U see? There’re a lot of fans here.

JJ: Why I must help her?

HJ: Bcs she is our friend sister.She’s just tranferred from Japan.Her name is Goo Hara.

JJ: Wat? Ur say her name…?

HJ: Goo Hara.What is going on?

JJ: Okie.I’ll help her.

Jaejoong changes his mind quickly when he know the girl name.

HJ: Thanks.But don’t have a fight.I know how to control this boy.I’ll find his uncle.

JJ: I see.

Then Jaejoong goes to Hara and Minho’s table.

Hara gonna answer Minho, but she doesn’t say any words bcs her hand is pulled quickly by Jaejoong hand,she only hears one word from him “Home”

When they step out the bar,Hara asks Jaejoong:

  • Why u save me?
  • I don’t save u.He says when looking for someone.
  • I don’t understand.Now what r we doing now?
  • Wait! He still looks around.
  • Wait who?
  • Urreal saver.There he comes.Jaejoong waves that car.

There a car stopping next to them.Jaejoong turns his heel but Hara calls him back: “Jaejoong oppa,Thanks”, Jaejoong replies “Don’t mention it.U should say with the guy in this car”.Then he runs aways.Hara looks into the car and sees Kim Hyunjoong – the casanova guy she hates.Why he is here and Why he is her saver?

Hyunjoong says: “Come in.We don’t have time”