In ur arm again!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

 

Hara and HyunJoong stare to each other simultaneously.

Hyunjoong smirks and opens their talk,“U’ve  just done a surgery, right?…where the hell u gonna go, huh?” then he steps straight to Hara’s wheelchair.

“And u…Where u go, huh?” Hara asks back.

Suddenly Hyunjoong bows his head, his face inches from Hara face, both his arms take the wheelchair to prevend Hara from moving. He says “Hara-sshi! U ask me to ignore u, but if u keep not take care urself like this…How can I?”

“Hey! Hyunjoong – sshi! Look at u now, U can not even take care urself well…How….” Hara inclines her head a little far from Hyunjoong’s face.

“Stop it!!! U know? U talk too much for a girl! Now Are u feel okie?...” HYunjoong cuts Hara sentences, he pats her head.

Wat the hell…His concerned eyes…His sweet voice…His cute face… That all makes me remind to the night I lost in the forest…The night when I fall in love with him…

Hara! Calm down! Delete it…Delete it…

“Thanks! See! I’m still alive! Now I should back to my room.” Hara answers and pushes Hyunjoong’s arm out of her wheelchair.

“Let me help u…” Hyunjoong withdraws his arms from the front and turns to the back to push her wheelchair.

“No! No! I can handle it…” But Hara rejects immediately.

“Let me! Hara – sshi! Don’t challenge me!” Hyunjoong starts getting annoy and shouts.

But Hara tries to stop it “I say Nooo…I don’t wanna receive ur help any longer…!” – she shouts back.

 “AIZZZZZZZZZZZZ” – Hara mumbles.

Her surgery cut starts aching. Hara crosses her stomach that make Hyunjoong is more embarrass “Look! U not okie?! Just let me…” Then he brings her in bridal style to her room.

Hara’s POV:

I lightly lay on his chest. I can totally feel his warm and even his heart beat. This happy feeling is so familiar…so peaceful…I hope that the time will stop at this time forever…I’m like an melting ice – cream in his hot breath…

Sorry! GOD! I know I shouldn’t…But at least at this time. PLs!  Give me a few minutes. I wanna be in this guy arm…And when I close my eyes, I feel a soft lip against my forehead with a sweet voice “Have a nice sleep! Headstrong girl!”. My heart beats like hell. 

^^

Suddenly Hara wakes up bcs of a loud man voice:

“WAt r u guys doing here?” – Someone’s voice.

Hyunjoong and Hara both look up at and see that is Choi Minho.

MinHo: “Why u here, Hara?”

Hara: Ah, I…. (With hesitating….)

HYunJoong: MinHo – sshi, It’s not time to ask. U don’t see,huh? She is sore…

MinHo: It’s none ur business, Hyunjoong – hyung! I’m her boyfriend. Do u remember? Thanks for caring my girlfriend. Now u can give her to me.

HYunjoong’s POV:

Damn u! Kim HYunjoong! U crazy! Right! The arm she need now is not u…She is not ur…

However I still wanna hold her longer…Even one second, I don’t wanna lost this feeling…

 

“Hyunjoong! Do u hear me?” MinHo urges.

Hyunjoong looks down to Hara, Hara couldn’t help but nod.

Finally, Hyunjoong ( with a sad face) gives Hara to MinHo. When Minho brings Hara to her room, he just stands and looks at them for a while, then slowly turns back to his room.

In MinHo’s arm, Hara takes a look at him, he’s getting angry. She doesn’t know how to say, but right after she startles bcs of realizing that MinHo’s forehead is bleeding. She asks worrily: “Are u mad at me?

MinHo: Nope!..... He nid – nods.

Hara :  Really? Hey! Minho – ah, U’re bleeding?”

MinHo: Ah, Just a small accident! Don’t worry!! I’m just mad at myself bcs of my late! I can stay next to u when u do a surgery.

Hara: Never mind it!!! Now u’re here! But Are u sure u don’t need a check out…I mean Ur head?

MinHo: Take care urself first, Pabo! I’m still fine! See? I can even bring u! He lifts Hara up to .

Hara: Yahhh! I’m not that heavy…

Look! Her face is so cutie than ever…That’s the reason why I can not  stop loving that cute girl – Minho thinks.

 

*************************************************

The doctor says that Hara’s surgery cut is teared. And They need to do a small surgery again to sew it.

After Hara’s one more small surgery:

Nikhun storms out angrily in the room “Hara! Explain! Wat damn u do so that ur surgery cut is teared…I asked u not to go somewhere. But u always self – willed…”

“Come on! Khun! She is a patient. Let her rest!” Heechul stops Nickhun and mildly covers Hara’s blanket higher. He peaks her cheek  “Let sleep! My little”

  Oh my Heechul - oppa! He always has a lot of soft manners like my mom! That makes  me more happy!

In her blanket, Hara still remembers the gait of Hyunjoong and his sadness when giving her to MinHo.

Hara’s POV:

And MinHo…Omooo! I almost forgot about him. Where is he now? Although I really fall asleep, I try to open my eyes “Oppa! Where’s Minho?”

“Ah, He’s a little tired…Bcs of his small accident. But don’t worry! I think it not a big deal! He says that he’ll be right back!” Heechul replies.

 

Hi! readers! That's this chap! Thanks for follow it till now although it's boring somehow! I know :((( 

The next chap our Jaejoong will reappear! And he does a great thing! That's a key in ur story from now on!...Let  suggest wat he does??? okie?