LOST IN FOREST

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Today, the 12thgrade  hold a camping picnic to a eco – forest near their school  to mark their last year in this school. They will stay and camp in this forest for 1 day and  2 nights. The 11thgrade can also register if they are interested in. Nickhun is the leader and Seungri is the vice – leader. All of the students of the grade 12 go, and the grade 11 are: Yoona, Hara, Hyuna, Victoria, Minho, Jessica.

 In the forest:

 The students go alongside the forest trach to delve into the forest in a long queue at noon.

The landscape along the forest trach cover by full of natural green trees, not human- made as Seoul. Because of their weaken, the girls go slower a short distance away from boy. Hara walks near the end of the team because she wants to give way to other girls go first, she always proud of her fasten. And Hara is aslo mesmerized by the beautiful landscape here.


The students reach the camp area on late evening, only about a couple of hours that the sun will set. All feet of clay, feel really tired and hungry, follow the sketchy maps, all students start to find a suitable area to build their tent.

 Nichkhun starts pointing out,he counts one by one…Until he calls out Hara’s name:

“HARA”…..no answer…..

“HARA”….a silence….

OMO….What the hell….Where’s Hara?

He points out one and two more….But no HARA.....

OMG…Hara disapears…..

Nobody knows when Hara has been left? Some girls start to think about terrible things.
Everyone is really panicked. Nickhun – as a leader, to calm people down, he is arranging some boys help the girls to finish their tent. Nickhun tries to phone Hara, but it’s not working.  The sky is darker and darker, the temperature decreases rapidly. 

Nickhun,Hyunjoong and Jaejoong is searching on the scrutiny map to calculate the path which is likely that Hara is lost in it. 

 And How’s Hara condition now?

 Yes, Hara is totally cold now. Not just little bit cold, but crazy cold. Although she even wrapps a towel around her neck, even a jacket but nothing can concrete the low temperature at this time.

Hara constantly curses why she is so unlucky???

 “Am I going to die?” She thinks herself =>> Sounds like the fate of the sub – character in several movies. It shook her head

“Nooooo, I must be the main actress,I will return gloriously” She’s trying to optimistic.

“Ommmo, It’s all my fault” 

Hara feels guilty now, this afternoon while walking in groups,  she sees a very large blue

butterfly, wingspan wider than 20cm....it flew inside a forest about two dozen meters, parking on a big sun flower. 

Hara follows the butterfly,  she goes along the rivers, toward the sun flowers field.Suddenly, she turns around, and startles “OMG, where’s the others?” She starts to be frighten. The traces of the way is completely disappeared, she screams but only the echoes of the forest answer her…... Hara tries to find the way back to the old way .But the more she goes, the deeper she lost into the forest.

Hara sighes, but think again, at least she’s still a little lucky because she has some foods in her bag “Haizzzzzzz, I’m not going to die as a hungry ghost”

Hara starts to be calm and check her things in her bag. She takes out one to one.

There are a raincoat,a handkerchief, two bottles of water, two sweet cakes with a box of candy. Her phone remains two pin lines but no waves “Wow, I at least can use it as a lighter ” She smiles.

She also has a notebook with two pens, and specially one cigar-lighter which Nickhun – oppa gives her this morning. “Haizzz, How can I use these things for…..?” Hara thinks for a while and finally she bursts out “Ohhhhhhhhh,I think I get a plan……”

 She pours water out of one bottle, tears a sheet of notebook paper, writes a few lines and then puts it into the empty bottle and hung it up a tree. She doesn’t know how its useful,but maybe…it can help…. 

She finds some tree branches and burns them, But all the branches are wet, maybe it was raining yesterday...so after getting the fire,her face is a liitle dirty by a lot of smokes fly out...

Besides the bottle, it's nothing can be used to mark. Hara remembers that she has ever read somewhere, it is best to stay near the river when you lost, because it means that you can find some residential areas. So Hara decides to return to the river next to the sunflower field. Plop a rock, she shudderes by a cold wind pass over her skin.

....

Hara sits on her raincoat and does not dare to sleep, she pours a little water from her remain bottle on her handkerchief, wipes her face to avoid her sleepy,and pulls out a cake eating. Too cold, she was getting sit closer to the small unsteadily fire. The fire is dancing, flicker, flicker.

Hara thinks that as if she has enough warm clothing, enough fire, with a steaming hot pot of wines with yummy foods, with a secure tent to sleep through the night,with her prince....... If so, That will be a great and romantic trip? One more thing, she needs a little music. Hara pulles out her phone, turns on the song"Let it Be" by The Beatles. She dare not listen too much because she’s afraid of the phone runs out of  batteries.


"For LET IT BE this time, there must be someone could find me…." – she comforts herself. 

Hara wonders that does anyone find her?... ....

However, She knows that Nickhun – oppa is very worry about her….Suddenly, she feels guilty again and again… “I’m sorry,oppa” – Hara starts crying.

"Am I gonna die here? I have not even had a first love? I dont want to die"......She bitterly thinks.


 

 

 chap end now....sorry 4 its short...:X....