U save me again!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

 

The sun is totally set now. The sky is totally darken.Finally, the students buid up their tent completely. Nickhun is still in a hook. He wants to go to find his sister, but he is a leader. He cant leave his teamer alone. He has responsibility to protect them. And at this time, all  students are very panic and tired, who dare going to find Hara in this dangerous forest.

Suddenly, “Nickhun – oppa, I cant find Huyn – joong oppa anywhere…” Jessica shouts.

Nickhun startles “ Really, No way…he’s just here with me few minutes ago…”

“Maybe he go to find Hara.He just ask me give him a flash-lamp….” Seungri explains.

Hyunjoong’s POV:

That Hara…. When she study to take care of herself? She always makes everybody worry about her. But I don’t know what I do now, Why I must to find that stupid girl. Because  I really worry about her. I don’t want to lost her…

…. Hara, u must be alright till I come?

….Must be?

When I go along the forest trail, I see a lot of smokes fluming from a short distance. I follows the tends of those smokes….

BUPPPPP…..Because the sky is darken so I trip in a trap…My right leg is a little bit injured but I continue walking, I have to limp bcs of hurting foot…And I don’t care….I just want to find her…need to find her….

And I finally see…. Hara…she is sleeping with her head leans on a big rock…

“HARA….”

Hara’s POV:

Someone calls me….Oh, A familiar voice…

Ialso want to get up, but I’m so tired and too exhausted to open my eyes. There is someone hands shake my shoulder. After that, There's something…..warmly….covers on my body. 

Too soft, too warm, Am I dreaming? …..Am I die?...Am I going to the hell already?....

I open my eyes slightly….And realize….

 The comfortable and warm that covering mine is a very thick coat.I get up and look around. The fire was all gone off. 

“Feel warmer,right?...” Omooo…..That’s is Hyunjoong – he is looking at me, with mellow and concerned face.I rememember that I have ever hated this voice so much, but on this condition it seems sweet than ever.

“Why…are….you….here? How…do….you…find….me? Does anyone…..else go….with…..u?” I question him in trembling voice because of coldy.

“Nope…U ask too many…U know….Everyone is exhausted…..so…I go alone” Hyunjoong replies

“U? Alone?....U don’t….. tired,huh?” I say.

“Yup! How can I be tired? I’m a super-man…,Pabo….” Hyunjoong slaps my forehead and…shouts “Hara!.See!.U get a cold….Why u must to make everybody worry too much…” He withdraws a pair of gloves and put on my hands… “Tell me,How long for u to grow up?…” While he is complaining, he takes off his wool-cap and puts on my head.

“So that you come here to blame me,huh? Do u know I can also be killed here…. Have u ever been here alone at night? Do you know how cold it is? Do u know that I must to widen my eyes to look after the fire? Do you know.....” I burst out crying, I don’t know how much tears fall off on my faces.

But….Suddenly…..I have no time to finish all sentences….

I feel a sudden warmth embraces me.

All I know now is......I am sitting in a  neatly arms of a guy…..

Seem, I’m melting...I rub my head on his chest…My tears fall down again…

“Crazy cold, huh?.....I know…. Next time pls don’t be like this.... Do you know how much people worry?” Huynjoong whispers into my ear. I say nothing, just slightly nod.There is a strange feeling inside me, very pleasant and peaceful ... However I feel very safe….

“Come on…Don’t cry…It’s time to turn back…” After a while, Hyunjoong wipes my face and suggests.

“But my legs are frozen…they’re stiff…I cant go…” I sniffingly say.

“Okie…Up…”  He knees down.

“What????????”

“Come on! I don’t want to be frozen here…”

Then he picks me on his back “Hara! U should eat more, u’re so light…” He teases me.

“Oh, u have to thanks for it…Let think if u carry Tae-woo oppa…Waaaaaaa” I reply and yawn.

“Wanna sleep?...” He asks me when hearing my yawning.

“Yes! A little bit…” I nod….but startle when I realize that he is limping. “Why u limp?...Ur leg…Put me down…Let me see ur leg,Opaaaaa….” I shout

“It’s okie…Don’t worry…I can handle it…now,just lean on my shoulder and sleep, OK?” He comforts me.

His back is large and warm.From now on,I never feel warm like this.Why? I never think he is a good man before. Why he is so kind to me? All of a sudden, sthing occures in my mind, I remember that whenever I get troubles, Hyunjoong always presents to help me.And now, regardless of danger, he go finding me. And regardless of his pain, he wants to protect me. I don’t know why, my tears are falling again on his shoulder….

Hyunjoong’s POV:

Omo….It’s not rain now…but why there are some rain-drops on my shoulder…And  they’re not cold, on the contrary, so warm.

Finally, I get it, they’re not rain-drops, they’re Hara’s tear-drops….

“Pabo….There no need to be moved to tear like that…” I think myself.

 

I know it's boring...T.T...But i love Hara, u know, she only has one year to live so i want her receive sweet caring from Hyunjoong or Jaejoong,or someone else,Ok?

Addition, I need more commt to add more energy...Thx for silent reader,too. I'm aslo happy when seeing my story view increase...