Because u live...I live...

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Hara’s pov:

I’m totally unthought – of  Hyunjoong popular before.But now,I can see that he’s really famous as he says.When his eyes stop at me, he unforgets to leave a wink quickly…

Yah!!!!! Kim Hyunjoong?....Do u think that I’m being mesmerized with ur charm???

No more!!!

Never!!!

But why don’t my face turn to confused?

Therefore,I immediately turn to another way to hide my confused face.I don’t want this Casanova to be satisfied with his thinking.Then secretly,I turn back to see him again,and from apart,I see that he is opening a sweet smile to his fans.That’s make these fan girls shout more and more loudly.

For awhile, the crowd reagain shouting…but not only for that Hyunjoong…they’re shouting for another star…she is stepping out in her bikini…

“Goo Hye-sun,Saranghae”, “Goo Hye-sun…..”, Blah…blah…blah….

And the girl, she is aslo waving to her fans like Hyunjoong.After that, she goes toward Hyunjoong, stands next to him.Both of them are pay attention to the stylist intruction.

Omo…That girl looks very familiar, I think I know her…Maybe I had seen her somewhere…. on TV?...on magazine?...But no, I don’t think so…where I meet her?...

Oh…That’s right! I get it…

Yes…That’s she!

Exactly she….

She is the girl who I saw with Hyunjoong at that night…the night when they broke up.

“They look suit to each other,huh?”, Hyo-rin declines and whispers to my ear when seeing me scrutinize to the couples.

“Ah,yes?” I blink.

Hyo-rin says “U know?They’ve ever dated in real for a long time.But now everything’s end” and volumes her voice enough for me: “They became hot-couples since BOY OVER FLOWERS.”

I turn back to Hyorin“How can u know everything,unnie?”

Hyorin looks at me “U know,I’m not only his asisatant, I’m also his siblings…And by the way tell me!U like him,huh?”

“Me?” I ask her back and nid-nod “That’s sound very very funny!”

“So u don’t like?” Hyorin confirms again

“Of course I’m not,unnie!”

Hyorin doesn’t say anything since that.We continue observing what the couples star doing.

They’re shooting with each other well and perform in perfect couple works.They both are shining….with their professional performance…..

YES!

YES!

YES! Of course!!!!!

I never like this guy.

NEVER…

I wonder how Goo Hye-Sun can cooperate with this Hyunjoong…the one who cheats on her…like nothing never happen???

Did she forget him totally?????

“What r u thinking,Hara” Hyunjoong’s voice cuts off my thinking in his car, he asks me with his eyes keep looking at the road, then he smiles “Don’t tell me u r thinking about my hot body….”

I glare to him “U crazy?”…I burst out laughing “Sorry!I’m not crazy like u….”

“Uhm,Yes…I hope that”, he nods his head and continues “I warn u.Don’t love me,Hara-ssi, I’m really a bad boy”

“Why u think I’m gonna love u, confident – boy?” I hold my arms in front of my chest and ask him back “On the contrary, It’s U….Don’t love me,silly boy”

“Who???Me??? Love U???” He laughs “Sound funny,Hara…pls! Listen! I’m a star, I can have any kutiest girls than u, Look at u….think who r u, huh?”

“I see, but tell me have u had a true love,Hyunjoong-ssi?” I ask without looking at him.

Hyunjoong’s POV:

 “Have u had a true love, Hyunjoong-ssi?”

Omo….Have I ever had a true love??

Goo Hara, Why r u always make me so confused….

“Tell me,oppa…U don’t have,right?” Why I wonder myself, she repeats her question.

And I….still keep silence…

“What a pity!” She nid-nod her head to show her commiseration.

Yah, How dare u talking like that.

Never had a girl talk to me like that.

That Hara…

She really makes me crazy, I must show u who am I?

Finaly, I say “Hey!Stop ur thinking. Nogirl can reject me….Include u…Hara”

“Wat make u think that…?” She ironizes.

“Want to make a bet???” I challenge

“Game?” She widen her eyes

“Right. The loser wil do whatever the winner request….Dare? Are u scared?” I ask her with defiant voice.

“Who’s scared? Okie. Tell me the term” she replies.

“Within a month. I will make u love me. If u really love me. I win!” I explain.

“U sure. One month?...It’s too easy…Do u need more?” She says with a very very self-confident face than ever.

 “Nope.That’s all” I confirm.

The Game just starts, Hara, I will show u……

Nickhun house:

 Nickhun’s POV:

   After getting my messages, the end  my three elder brothers came back home.Today Hara has not come home after school yet.I’m sure that she is still mad at me.

    Now my family is having an internal meeting without Hara presence.They all are complaining me.

      Tae-woo : Nickhun! U know I’m very busy.So…Tell me! What’s going on?

       Heechul: That’s right! And I’m at the middle of examination…Aikoo…

       G-dragon: For me…I don’t even finish my song.

    I start getting mad,I don’t mention that I’m the yougest,I shout to them:

      Me: What the hell brothers u guys are? I’m too shameful about u.

      Heechul: Calm down. We all came home when receiving ur messages, didn’t we?

      Me: U think that’s enough, huh? U guys only think for urself. Always that….

      G-dragon: But wat’s coming here? I don’t understand.

      Tae-woo: Ok.Nickhun! It’s our fault that not to concern about u and Hara too much. Keep tell us! U know all of us have our own business.

      Me: Sound funny…Business? How about Hara? Do u guys once concern about her?

      G-dragon: Wat’s wrong with Hara? We don’t worry bcs u’re here. We trust in u…u cant take care of her well.

      Heechul: Keep tell us….sthing happened, right? We all ready to listen and share…Khunnie?

   I slow my head down to the floor, not dare to face with them.I try to control myself.

       Me: Have u guys think about a day…..a day that Hara go far away…and never come back.

       Tae-woo: Why u say that? U see, she ever lived far away us since childhood.

       Me: No…Huyng…I mean….never come back…clear? She never come back.

       G-dragon: Why? Pls tell us,Khun. I need to know what happens.

I say slowly, my eyes keep look down the floor:

“U guys! Yesterday Hara goes to hospital bcs of a small trouble. That’s not a big deal.  But After that, the doctor finds out sthing….Very Worst…And when I come to meet him…” I hold my head with my arms and continue “He says that our sister has an important sickness…look like cancer…but no…he says that is a heart failure…and no medicine to treat it totally. The medicine can only prolong her life….till…she is 18 yrs old…That’s mean one year…she can live for one year…”

“Khun…Can’t it be….U….says one …year”  Taewoo-bear goes toward me and grabs both of my shoulder “…Are u sure?...”

“Tell me u’re kidding,Khun!Pls!” Hee-chul can stay in calm anymore.

 “I’m not silly to kidding about that” I shout

“OMG…..Wat can we do now?” Gdragon imbeds his head.

The silence cover around my house. Finally Taewoo-oppa breaks the silence.

Tae-woo:U guys! I have decided an idea.We all will have to turn back home and live together…U see! I mean….like a real family.I don’t care how difficult and busy…we can handle it,right? I know….We aren’t a doctor and don’t know how to treat her sickness.But I want her live her best day in her remain life…Agree?

Gdragon: Ok.That’s my thinking,too….I’ll delete all my plan.We should take our responsibility…It’s not fair to leave it only for Khun.How about u,Heechul- hyung?

Heechul: How can I say if u all think that.I think I’ll reserve this school semester until next year.

Me: Well! That’s exactly what I gonna say,but u guys go first.THANKS!

Taewoo: Yeobo…Why u says thanks?We’re all Hara brothers.

Me : And I have also a decision…my own decision….But I’m gonna keep secret…until Hara 18th birthday.

Heechul: Khun…I know how u love Hara.But we all her brother.We’re,too…

Me: I see…By the way,Hara doesn’t know about her sickness.So… Pls hold a secret!

G-dragon: Of course.Khun!

Tae-woo: Let’s optimistic…We have 1year…Okie. Why don’t we open a party to welcome a reunion day!

Noone’s POV:

Hara four brother try to smile to each other….but inside they all feel sad,pity, guity….to Hara. They know for sure that they cant change her destiny. And the only thing they can do at this time is bringing her life with the happiest and worthiest day.

 aikoo...late up date,right?...i know that,hic...And sorry for nomore jaejoong and yoona, we will see both again in the next chap... OOOOOOOOOOOO (big hug 2 all my beloved readers).....i luv all u guys....