Happiness!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Today is Hara n Hyunjoong’ s wedding with the witness of the four brothers of Hara, Hyunjoong’s mom and some of their close friends like: Jaejoong and Yoona (they are back up now), HyunAh and Seungri, Victoria, Nicole (Hara’s BFF in Japan), MinHo and Hyomin (a couple now). They decide to hold Hara and Hyunjoong’s wedding secretly on a beach. Because Hara likes it and to avoid the paparazi of the famous Hyunjoong, they just want a small and cosy wedding.

HyunJoong now is standing in his groom suit and waiting for Hara.

Of course, he is always very handsome with his shining smile. Suddenly, everybody starts taking an ahead look, Hara appears with her gorgeous bride dress and she looks very beautiful than ever. Nicole is with her to lead her to Hyunjoong and the Pastor. The two girls are chatting to each other very happy.

“HyunJoong, Pls take care of my best friend!” Nicole says when giving Hara to Hyunjoong. Then she turns to Hara “Koala - sshi! Be happy!”

“Dae!” Hyunjoong and Hara both smile.

The pastor starts the wedding ceremony:

 "Do you, Kim Hyunjoong, take Goo Hara to be your wife, to love and to care, in sickness and health, in sorrow and joy, in richness and poor, until the day death does you apart?"

"I do" Hyunjoong answered firmly, without hesitation.

"And do you, Goo Hara, take Kim HyunJoong to be your husband, to love and to care, in sickness and health, in sorrow and joy, in richness and poor, until the day death does you apart?"

"I d…." But Hara has no time to finish her answer because Hyunjoong quickly lays on her lips by a deep kiss.

Everybody begins clapping and cheering for their happiness.

************************************************************************************

“Who is it, mommy” Thunder asks his mother when he lays a sun flower bouquet on the tompstone.

“U know....He is the best child I’ve ever met and he is my magic.” Hara replies and huges Thunder.

“Now! Come on! Ur grandmom is waiting. Let’s go!” Hyunjoong urges his wife and son.

Then the family’s car stops at a house. That is Jaejoong’s house.

“Hi!!!Come in!” Jaejoong greets them.

“Hi! Jae! How is Yoona?” Hyunjoong asks.

“Still fine. She’s gonna give birth about a week later or sooner. U know…” Jaejoong replies.

“Of course I know…HAAAA” Hyunjoong  laughs.

When the two men are chatting in the living room, the three women are in the kitchen.

“Yoona! U don’t need to help us.” Hara says.

“Haizz. No. Let me. Jae don’t let me do anything…” Yoona mumbles.

“U’re gonna give birth, honey! There is one person in ur body. So be careful….” Jaejoong’s mom says.

Yoona replies “Okie! Dae! Arrasso. Mom!” Then she quits the kitchen.

“Mom! I just take my Thunder to visit his tomb. I….” Hara opens the fridge and takes out a packet of milk for her son.

“Hara – ah. Don’t be like that. U’ve brung me another Thunder already…” Jaejoong’s mom cuts Hara’s sentence.

“Mom, I promise…I’ll live with all my best, for me and for Thunder’s heart…” Hara takes Jaejoong’s mom hand and lays onto her chest.

“Mommy! Yoona – ajusshi….Yoona – ajusshi….” Hara’s son runs into the kitchen and shouts loudly.

“Maybe she’s gonna bear….”

“Let’s take her to the hospital…”

“Hurry up!”

“Hurry up!”

 

Thunder is Jaejoong’s younger brother. He suffers a Down desease (review chap 8 and chap 10). Unfortunately, he got an accident when acrossing the road. Although his brain was detroyed seriously but his heart still good. Finally, Jaejoong suggests to give it to Hara.

After that, Hara became Jae’s mom adopted daughter.

When Hara’s son was born, she decided to name him as Thunder to remember the save of Jae’s brother.

That's bring me to the end of my story!

A sincere thank to all my readers and subscribers. That's give me more energy to keep up all the story till now. I luv all of u!

Best regards for u with all my heart and

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

  • (¯`v´¯) 
    `·.¸.·´
    ☻/
    /▌