One day!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Victoria is more and more panic and quickly wears back her near-sited glasses.Hara is really getting in a hook.The guy who suffers the dirty foods from Hara is Choi Minho. The unruly boy in this school.Everyone is paying attention to them and wonders what Minho’s purnishment to Hara.

  • What’s silly girl! She’s done! Hyomin muffles.
  • Unlucky girl, Today MinHo isn’t glad.U see! He doesn’t have a smile from house to school. Taemin whispers in Jonghuyn’s ear.
  • What should we do now? Jonghuyn says to Hyomin.
  • I don’t know.But we all know Minho never fights a girl.Especialy, pretty girl. Hyomin replies with a uncomfort looking.

Minhoshouts to Hara:

  • What the hell are you going to making fuss?
  • S…O…R…R…Y…I’m terribly sorry…..I just…. Hara stammers.
  • Just what?....u’re blind? Or u’re a fool,silly girl?
  • Hey,enough boy!….Do u hear?...I have already said that I’m sorry, I’m not conscious. What do u want now?
  •  Aha…Let me see… He looks at her for a while and says: “Although u’re silly, u look quite pretty.My term is “Be my girl in 1day” Minho touches his hand on Hara’s chin.

All Jonghuyn, Taemin and Hyomin are surprised about this Minho’s behavior.

  • No more.Who u think u are? I know it’s my fault.But U cant constrain anyone follow ur stuff. Hara throws Minho’s hand out her face  and steps back.
  • Haaaa, girl,it’s up to u.If u want…I mean u and ur friend don’t want to spend peace time in this school… Minho laughs.
  • Hara, Stay calm! He is Choi MinHo who I told u in class.He is very dangerous. He can do everything.Don’t mess with him. Victoria says to Hara in frightened face.
  • Don’t worry, Victoria.Trust me! Hara says
  • No, Hara. Victoria shouts.

But Hara turns to MinHo: - Okie, I will.But everything will ends until 12o’clock tonight. Let me see!...Well, we rests 8 hours from now.Bye!

Hara’s POV:

I must to accept this unruly boy term bcs I don’t want my brother knows that I have a trouble at the first school day, and specially with this type-boy. Nickhun will be worry and disapointed.I don’t know what this boy gotta do,however,I’m not scared of him.And I don’t want Victoria,my new friend, is pulled in my brolem bcs of  my fault.

Minho’s POV:

That girl is exciting.She has strong personality and addion, very beautiful.Her doll-eyes when she glares at me, is attractive.I decide to play with that girl.

MinHo: - Ok.See u after school.Don’t hide, Pa-bo! u cant exit me,see? And ur name????

Hara: - Ok! I’m not a wuss! See u!I’m Goo Hara.

After school:

When Hara is walking to the school gate, she sees Minho is waiting for her, he is standing with his back leans on a motorbike. He is very handsome.Hara goes toward him:

  • Why u not come to class? Hara asks.
  • How do u know?
  • How do I? I’m ur new class-mate and seat-mate?
  • Uhum?
  • And where ur friend,Minho?
  • None of ur business. Get on! Minho smashes his hand on the back seat and says: “Hurry up! I don’t have many time.”
  • But, I….

Hara stands with dilly-dally action, it makes Minho bursts out laughing.

  • Oh, I forget.U’re wearing a very short skirt.

And then, he takes off his overcoat and throws it to Hara:

  • Hold it!
  • Thanks! Hara takes it with a shy face that makes MinHo smiles.

When Hara gets on the motorbike, she uses MinHo’s overcoat to put a cover on her legs.She asks:

  • Where we go?
  • Don’t ask! Just follow me!

After a while, MinHo stops at a shop, Hara surprises:

  • What?
  • Get new clothes.U look funny enough in that odd clothing.I cant stand it anymore.And I want to get my overcoat back.
  • But I don’t have much money.
  • Oh,I’ll pay! Get in.

MinHo pushes Hara in the elegant shop door.He looks around and points one clothes on the manequin.

  • Try it!
  • I don’t like.
  • Keep ur promise! Today u’re my girl.U’ve to follow what I say.

Hara steps in the clothes testing room with an unwilling face.When she finishes her dressing up,as a matter of fact, this one is very suit to her.When Hara appears, MinHo is completely mesmerized by her beaty.He thinks “Hara Goo,I cant imagine how she looks, she is so…so…pretty.I cant breath now,Why u r so kute,Fool girl?” .Finally, he says: "Ok.It's time to go,Pa-bo"

They continue going, MinHo leads Hara to a bar, she denies:

  • No, I don’t like to come here.
  • But I like.Keep ur promise, girl.Today isn’t end yet.Today u’re mine, remember?
  • Okie.
  • That’s my girl! Minho slasps his hand on Hara’s hip.He whispers: “Now, come in,baby”

Hara is very angry but she has to stand it until the end of day.When she and Minho is looking for a place, there is a group of boys are waving Minho:

  • Hey! Minho.Come here!

Minhogoes towards them and Hara goes along behind him.MinHo slaps one boy shoulder:

  • Hey, DongHae, long time no see,How r u?

But the boy groups just pay attention on Hara, they ask:

  • Who’s this angel,MinHo,ur new girl?
  • Whaterver, seems U guys like her,huh? Ok, Let’s play whatever u want with this girl! MinHo pushes Hara to them.

Hara is really mad, she says :

  • Hey,What r u gonna do? That’s not our agreement.
  • Why not?U see that my friend, and they like u? I want u do what they want!  Minho talks in a calm voice.
  • U think who I am? I’m not a….  Hara glares at MinHo, but Minho still stays an ironical face, he is folding his arms.

 Suddenly, DongHae stands up and holds Hara’s hand:

  • Let’s dance with me, Baby!
  • But I don’t like…. Hara shouts paintfully but DongHae doesn’t have intend to stop his reaction, he laughs : “Oh,Come on, baby, Go with me”

“She says that she doesn’t like…are u deaf or something?” There's one guy raises his voice loudly from their back, Hara turns  round and see “Omo, That is…………….”

sU guys guess who is that voice...keep reading...i will up date soon.....