U're so stupid!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

 

MinHo slightly takes a sit next to Hara…and keeps all silent. He knows that this is the time to leave her alone…

Minho’s POV:

And this time, I make sure that she loves another person…That’s Kim Hyunjoong – one of hot boys in my school…if she doesn’t love him much, why don’t she sit here and moves to tears when seeing him with Yoona…I know all  that, but I don’t  want to give up…Hyunjoong is not sure her “MR Right”…if he makes her happy… I will support her…But he is making her cry…I wont let him do…because I’m only the person who loves her and not want to see her cry…It hurts me so much…

I say “Hara!...I’ll kill them, should I?”

Hara looks up her head “Huh?...why….u here? Kill…who?..”

I don’t look at her and answer “Whoever makes u cry…if u nod, I’ll kill them right way…Wanna?”

Hara wipes her face “U crazy…”

I withdraw a handkerchief and give her “Use it!... …”

She takes it “Thanks!..”

When she is wiping her face, I say “Hara- ah….Must it be Hyunjoong?”

She looks at me and asks “I don’t see wat u means…”

I reply “Hara-sshi!....Stay next to me, U know!...U need to be protected, girls!...U don’t need to forget him, let’s love him as u want…But can u only stay besides me?…Just stay and let me take care of u….That’s enough!!!....Can I?”

She opens her eyes “Wattttt?...u….”

“Yes!” I surely say “Will u believe…if I say that I love u?... this is the reason why seeing ur tears…I cant stand…”

Hara hesitates “U…love…me?...No more…When?..”

I answer “Don’t ask me….just reply…Will u be my girl?...”

Hara starts nervous “MinHo ah…It’s so surprise…I…”

I cut off her talk “I know…U don’t need to answer now…I’ll wait, and at this time, if u need a shoulder, I can give u…as a good friend…”

Hara’s POV:

MinHo is confessing me….Omo…I never think that he loves me before..

Today, there is too many strange things happen to me…I’m really tired…

MinHo is right…I need a shoulder now…So I lay on his bare shoulder and whisper “Minho…I’m not sure that I will be ur girl, but I can confirm that u become my good friend from now on…Thank for evrything!”

Huynjoong’s POV:

I follow MinHo and hear everything they talk to each other. MinHo – that guy really loves Hara. I wonder…Can I love her more than him?...Can I take care of her better than him?....Can I?...I want to step to her and explain that it’s a misunderstanding…But now, I don’t have much courage to face her now…because I’m not sure to make her happy.

“Hara ah…If I confess u now, will u say yes…” – I wonder.

***************

Back to school after the camping, Hara always avoid facing Hyunjoong everywhere. And so does Hyunjoong, he doesn’t go to find Hara either. She avoids him….It’s not bcs of her angry. She don’t want too see him bcs she’s afraid of seeing his face, her heart will beat thousand times.

“Do I really love him? Why must be him? Why….he is not a good man, u know…u already know…But why Hara…U so stupid…MinHo is better than him…Ur silly! Hara” – Hara thinks while she is walking along the school – corridor.

In a suddent, she sees a couple is kissing at the corner of the corridor. And she is hurter and hurter…when she realizes who they are?... She a half – want to turn her heel, but a half – she want to hear wat they say. Finally, she hides in a corner and listens to them.

HJ: It is a pay back. Im Yoona. Now we are equal…I don’t owe u anything.

YN: wat?

HJ: Yes! Do u remember? On the camping trip, u kiss me….Now I kiss u back…Finish!

YN: Oppa! But I do love u. Why don’t u believe me?

HJ: Yoona! For ur kiss, u say that a confirm kiss…and now, my kiss is a confirm kiss too…Done!!!!!

YN: Confirm kiss?...wat the hell u want to confirm?

HJ: Listen,Girl! My soul and my eyes only towards to the girl I love…although my lips has kissed a lot of girls, include u…my heart beats only for her…When I kiss u, I only keep thinking about her…Understand?

Yoona lets herself fall on the floor, she bursts out “Oppa! Although u don’t love me, why u must say that?”

Hyunjoong slaps her shoulder “I’m sorry! But I want to make everything clear…”

Yoona: Tell me! Who’s that? Hara?

Hara startles…when she hears that Yoona mentions about her name…She does want to hear the answer of Hyunjoong. 

Finally Hyunjoong lets out a word as if a sigh “Right…” and he turns his heel.

Hara’s POV:

Maybe, I misunderstand him…He doesn’t cheat on me…But why don’t u find me and explain?...if u love me like that, why don’t u tell me…Stupid!...with a Casanova like u....Is it so difficult?...