I can not ignore u!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

 

The next day at school :

“Hara! Talk with me!” HyunAh drags Hara to a school corner after their studying.

“Yahhh?” Hara shouts.

“Okie! Now! Come on! Tell me! What the hell happens, huh….?” HyunAh stops and asks with an annoying face.

“Ukie. Wat u wanna hear?” Hara bows her head to the ground.

“About U and MinHo…U don’t even tell me about that…” HyunAh is more and more getting angry.

 “I….Pls! Don’t ask me more…U just know…Now I’m happy with MinHo. Enough!” Hara answers confirmingly and turns her heels.

“Stop! But I don’t see that…U’re not happy!!! Hara – ah, I’m ur best friend…” HyunAh pulls Hara’s hand back.

 “Hara…U know…Two more than one, Trust me and Tell me, Maybe I can help u…” HyunAh continues.

“Nooooo…..Noone can help me here…” Hara nid – nod and her face turns to a I – Really – Gonna  – Cry face.

That’s hurt HyunAh, she hugs Hara tightly and consoles “Calm down, Hara- ah!!! Everything gonna be Ok…”

For a while, when Hara gets her calm, they take a sit in school rocking chair quietly, Hara whispers “HyunAh, Wat u do if u know that u cant live longer…Nope....exactly u can only live in 6 months…”

“WATTTTT?........HARA!!!!!!! U……..” HyunAh opens to “O” and then she puts both hands to cover .

“YUP!…That’s it!” Hara answers, her eyes stare on the ground.

“Really? U’re serious? Do u check out? Maybe a mistake?....” HyunAh trys to ask.

“It’s exactly not a kidding!  I’ve heard my Tae – woo Oppa and Heechul – Oppa  talking by chance since Hyunjoong – oppa birthday…HyunAh! U right, I love HyunJoong, I love him so much, but we can be with together…U know! For HyunJoong, Lost a person he hates is easier than a person he loves. I only want him to happy…” Hara starts crying.

“HARA – ah…..Why!!!!!” HyunAh hugs Hara and she moves to tears…...

The two girls hug each other with their faces full with tears.

 

“Hara! Should I let HyunJoong know about ur condition?” – HyunAh wonders.

 

***************************************************

At home:

 Hara’s POV:

Tonight, I cant sleep. I go downtairs to watch TV. I’m sitting on the couch and start turning on the TV, when I stop at KBS’s channel, Hyunjoong’s face flashes on the screen, on the film “BOY OVER FLOWERS”, but I decide to press on the next button…Never before, I watched him on TV…. But Suddenly,

 “ACHHHHHHH”  - I get a stomachache, I remembered that …Maybe today I’ve eaten too much. I fold my stomach and I cant stand it any longer. Luckily, There’s some steps from upstairs, Nickhun’s voice “Hara! Are u okie?”

I look up and see that he is standing at a half downstairs “Oppa? AIZZZZ. My stomach….” (with a grinmace face)

“Not OKIE. Hara!Let go hospital….”, “Tae Bear (Tae – woo nick name)!!  Heechul – hyung!! GD – hyung!” Nickhun shouts

“WATTT??” Taewoo, Heechul and GD runs downstairs.

“Hara has problem. We need brings her to hospital” Nickhun brings Hara with a bridal style, GD drives the car.

All of them are very frighten…None bcs of her stomachache….They are worried about something else….

***********************************************************************

At the hospital:

“AIZZZ”

Hara strembles and finds out that she is in the hospital now. And she takes a whole view around the room, there is no one here. Hara puts out the blanket and props her hand on the bed to sit up. But she shudders bcs her stomach is very sore. Hee chul’s voice echos from the door: “Wat are u doing? U’ve just been spent a small surgery…”

“Mwo?”  Hara surprises “Wat matter with me?”

“U had a appendicitis...Silly! U make us worry to crazy…” Hee chul hands Hara a packet of milk “Drink it! U lost a lot of energy…”

“Oppa! I’m sorry!”, Heechul rubs Hara’s head “Don’t mind! My little…”

“Where’s the other?” Hara asks, “Ah, Tae Bear goes to work, GD goes home and Khun is in Hyunjoong’s room…” Heechul replys.

“HYunjoong’s room????” Hara drops her milk packet.

“Ah, U don’t know, huh? Hyunjoong was in this hospital, too…Three days till now, he had a bad health depression…Khun says bcs of his hard - working schedule and steeped in the heavy rain too long…” Heechul explains

Hara’s POV:

Steeped in a long rain…Was it a rain that he went to see me a few days ago???

He was in here three days…Why anyone told me?

Why?.??? Why the more I avoid him, the more he is next to me…The destiny is playing with me, isn’t it? But I still want to get a look at him…I can not ignore him. I really wanna know....Is he okie?...

“Oppa! Which room is he?” – Finally I asked Heechul – oppa.

Right after Heechul goes to the cantin for lunch, I go to HyunJoong's room.

 Hyunjoong’s POV:

Hara’s here! Nickhun tells me that she has spent a small surgery bcs of an appendicitis. She must to be hurt! Poor her!!  I need to take a look at her. I’m very worry. I asked Nickhun her room number.

 Hara’s POV:

I’m standing in front of his room. It’s opening and OMG…He is not in his room. Where the hell he goes in his condition? He is having a bad sick!! Where can he go? Stupid! Maybe he is talking to some beautiful nurses somewhere!! I had worried too much! Then I turns back to my room and on a half way I see…

That Kim HyunJoong! Yes! That’s him! He is stepping opposite me with a limping gait.

HyunJoong’s POV:

 I step in her room and realize that she’s not here…Nickhun told that she has spent a surgery, For sure she’s still sore…Where can she go? This silly girl! I step out the room and turn back to my room…

And opposite me…That’s her! She’s on her wheelchair and looks at me…

 We just looking at each other and be frozen in our place without a word.