Sorry! My little

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

 When the school bell ring signals the end of class, Hara’s phone rings.She has a message from a strange number “Hey! Hara- sshi.I’m Jaejoong.Still remember me?".Hara tests a reply Yup.Hi.yaejoong-oppa,What’s up?”.Jaejoong’s message “U finish class,right? I’m waiting for u in front of school gate.I have something to say!”.Hara OK.See u!”.AFter that Hara runs to the school gate and see Jaejoong is standing with same her school uniform.She goes toward him and asks with fully surprise:

     HR: Hey! U don’t say that u’re my school mate.

     JJ: I say already.We’re destiny.

     HR: And U wair for me to…..?

     JJ:   Do u have free time now?

     HR: Wat??

     JJ: Do u remember my brother – Thunder.He mentions about u all the time.So my mom wants to invite u to my house.She wanna Thank u for all ur help.

     HR: Let me see….She touches her chin and nods “Okie.I’ll go.”

     JJ: By the way my mom is a good cooker.U’ll see then.She prepared some yummy foods for u.

     HR: Really.I cant wait now. She gigles and steps in JJ’s car.

After a while driving,Jaejoong’s car stops at a house,although it’s not large,it’s very beautiful.It shows that Jaejoong’s mom is a skilful woman.Jaejoong opens the car door for Hara to step out.He leads her come in his house.When Hara is still attracted from the looking of this cosy house,she hears Thunder’s voice “Mommy,mommy, super-girl is coming”

JJ’s mom welcome Hara by a big smiles and huges her “Oh,Welcome, Hara.Come in!”

Hara smiles “Thanks for invite me here,Ajuma”

Thunder “Mom.I want to play with Super-girl”

JJ’s mom “Nooo.She just come here.Let’s her take a rest”

Jaejoong’s POV:

While my family is greeting Hara, I go to my room to change my uniform clothes.I can hear my brother’s voice laughing all the time with Hara.Thunder really likes Hara.He has ever liked Yoona like that.Thunder often akes him why don’t Yoona not come to his house for a long time.I step out of my room,go to the balcony and remind about Yoona,I wonder what her life going in Japan? Does she miss me like I miss her? I promise to my mom that I will forget her.But I cant.Bcs it engraves deeply in my soul.

Noone’s POV:

JJ’s mom “Hara.I’ll go to the kitchen to finish the food”, and she turns to Thunder “Thunder.Where’s u bro?”, Thunder “I don’t know.May be in his room” , Hara “Ajuma.Let’s me give u a hand in kitchen”, JJ’s mom “No.Thanks!U’re cusomer.I can handle it.Can u help me to call him go downstair”, JJ’s mom “Thunder.Lead sis Hara to ur bro’s room!”

Hara follows Thunder.JJ’s room is opening.

Hara’s POV:

The door is opening but I deicde to I knock the door “Jaejoong-oppa, Jaejoong – oppa…Are u there?”.But no more reply.I push out the door and take a look. It’s very clean-lembed.I look around and can see a lot of books everywhere.I’m sure that Jaejoong really loves reading books.And I find out that almost them are medical books.They cause me think that perhaps he wants to be a doctor in the future.Sudenly there’s a voice behind my back:

- What r u finding, Hara – sshi?

- I’m sorry.I…..Ur mom tell me to call u downstair… I confuse.

- Why r u confuse like that?

- I’m sorry for come in ur room without ur allowance.

- Oh, That’s not a big deal.U know?U’re the third girl that reaches my room.

- Really?

- How do u think?

- Oh, that’s honour.Oppa!

- Uhm?

- Let me guess who are the two?

- Ok! Say!

- The first is….Ur mom,right?

Jaejoong nods his head.

-    And the next is…..ur girl……I continue but shut up immediately as I see the changes in Jaejoong’s face.I feel guilty bcs…maybe I made him remind to his paints about his girlfriend.

- Oppa,I’m really sorry.I don’t….

- That’s alright,Hara.U don’t need keep saying “Sorry”.It’s not ur fault.

- But I’m sorry….

I say “Sorry” again, and I don’t know why,but Jaejoong bursts out a laughing,he scratches my  head:

        -  Aikooooo,Ur Stubborn!

Noone’s POV:

Jaejoong’s mom passes by his room when bringing her foods to the living room.She is totally surprise.This is the first time that she can hear her loving son laugh again after he broke up with that Im Yoona.She feels glad with her thinking about confirming of her choice,this Hara can make Jaejoong keeps up his young life.

JJ’s mom “U guys!The meal is already.Let’s go downstair.Thunder is very hundry”

Jaejoong “Okie.mom.Just a second”

After having their meal, Jaejoong takes Hara’s home.

Hara : Oppa- thanks for everything!

JJ: Don’t mention it.U can visit my house whenever u want.U see? My family all like u.

Hara : Okie.Surely I’ll go again.

JJ: Addtion,I’m ur Nickhun classmate.Maybe we can meet again in a nearly day.Now.Bye!

Hara: I’m glad for it.okie.Bye.

Then she steps in her house.

The following day:

         At school:

       Hara’s POV:

Hara_sshi…I’m sorry  but we need ur family’s signature to join in dancing club.That’s rule”.I still remember about what Yuri – leader of Dancing club says.It turns me more worry,bcs my brother – Nickhun doesn’t like me join in it.However,I must to get his singature.I decide to go to his office at lunch time, maybe he’s there.I knock the door, and hear my brother voice “Come in,pls”.

HR: Hey,oppa.Why don’t u have lunch?

NK: U see.I’m died of work.The school establishment anniversary day is nearly coming.And wat about u? Why u come here?

HR: Oppa…About joining in dancing club.They says that they need family signature.So I come to…

NK: Hara…We done this one already.I won’t  sign it.

HR: But why not? U say if I cant win,I will go back to Japan.Is that mean u allow me?

NK: I don’t say that.Now,I don’t like anymore.

HR: Yah..Oppa!!!!U don’t keep ur promise. I shout to him.I don’t believe my brother can do that.

NK: U shout to me?Hara..I’m ur brother.U must to hear me.That’s not good for u study.

HR: That’s my study.I can handle it.

NK: I say No...Everything done here.I don’t want talk about this.Go back to ur class.I’m very busy now.

HR: I hate u.

 Flashback:

 Nickhun’s POV:

      I decide to call the doctor after hearing Hyunjoong’s calling,bcs I really worry about Hara’s health.

Me : Hello,Is this Dr Hwang?

Dr: Yes??

Me: I’m Hara brother.My friend tells u want to meet me.

Dr: Oh,Hi Nickhun.Long time no see.U know! I’m ur parent friend before.

Me: Really?But u want to see me for…?

Dr: Khun, I cant talk it via phone.Can u meet me at my office at 5pm?

Me: Okie.C u there!

       At Dr Hwang office:

        - Sit down,pls guy!

        - Thanks!

        - Khun,I gonna say sthing that’s not good. do u ready to hear?

        - Okie.Let’s me hear…Is it worst?

        - About Hara’s sickness.More than worst.I’m sorry.I carried out a research on Hara…And I discover that she has a heart failure.Maybe….

        - Maybe….wat??? How about the treatment?

        - I see.But it’s not bit useful.Khun…Calm down! We can only prolong a treatment by medicine util she is 18 yrs.I’m sorry…

        - Can u say clearly?...Wat u mean?...Does she need a surgery?

        - Cant be.The succeed ability of a heart surgery is 50/50.I’m not sure.…if the surgery’s not successful…she can be died immediately.

        - That’s mean my sister will be died at the age of  18…right? Right? Tell me,pls!

        - Don’t be disapointed.At least we have 1 years.I promise that I will try my best to improve it.Bcs now she is only 17 yrs.

        - I see Dr.But help me one more thing!

        - Say guy…!

        - Don’t tell Hara.I don’t want upset her.

        - Ok.That’s my rule.

       -  Ah,Dr….Does Hara can dance? Bcs She loves dancing very much.

       - Oh,noooo.That’s not good for her health.I’m sorry for that.

       - Thanks! I see! I think I need to go now.

       - OK.Bye! See u later.

Nickhun’s POV:

     I know Hara gonna mad at me.But I must to do that.It’s not good for her health.Sorry, my little! Pls forgive me! Untill now,I don’t believe what the doctor say.My yougest and lovely sister…my beloved....she’ll be died at the next years.That’s mean I cant see her face,cant get her smiles…No more!...Our parent had died since we are still very young.So my family – with four young males,we don’t know how to take care of her.That’s why my aunt takes her to Japan.And she just comes back home, and I promised to myself that I must to protect her,take care of her to help her settle down the lost of my parents.But now…. What can I do?...Why the destiny must to play with Hara?... One years!...365 days!Does it enough for me to make happiest day for her??I have reported it for my three brothers.Now,I’m waiting for them to come back home.I need to talk with them.

Hara’s POV:

I run out of Nickhun office.I start bursting out my tears.Why my brother being like this? I’m his only sister.And my parents have gone, the three older brothers are overseas.So,he is my only unique relative.But he doesn’t love me at all.I continous running downstairs.I don’t know what happens until…BUPPPP…. I fall....to something warm and soft….Omo…

Hyunjoong’s POV:

When I go upstairs to Nickhun’s office to take him for lunch.I know my BFF  is too busy and alsway forget his stomach.And I see that Hara is running downstair opposite me.Look!…she is crying….and starting to fall down…Wait! She can get wounded….I decide to bear her…

Noone’s POV:

HJ: Hara-sshi,U’re too heavy.

HR: OMG…Sorry! Why don’t u give away? She wipes her wetting face with her tears.

HJ:  OMO….my stomach…. Hyunjoong’s wrinkled.

HR: Let me see.Are u ok? Oppa! Tell me….

HJ:  Not OK.Ohhhh….. He continous in pain.

HR: Let’s go to the clinic. She talks with confusing face than ever.

HJ: Haaaaaa!....Haaaaaa!.....

 Hyunjoong begins laughing “Ur Pabo, Look at ur face”, Hara gets angry and stands up “Hyunjoong,U…?”. Hyunjoong stands up too and touches her nose “Me? Wat?”.

Hara slaps to Hyunjoong chest and tears out “Like u like my brother.Why u guys keep bully me?Is it funny?”

Hyunjoong pins Hara to the wall,let her body between his arms,he lifts her chin and looks straight to her “Look at me!Wat happens with u and ur bro?”

Hara shouts “I don’t want to say with u.I hate both of u”.

Hyunjoong immediately leans his face closer to Hara and begins kiss her lips.

Hara startles, her eyes widen, she cant even have any reactions.She pushes him with all her strong “yah, Wat….wat r u doing?”

Hyunjoong calmly smiles “Hara! From now on, whenever I see u cry,I will kiss u.So don’t cry in front of me”

Hara “How dare u…Ur Bastard!”

And then, he takes her hand “Follow me.Let’s hide class! Today we’re unruly student.”

Hara: Why must I go with u?

HJ : Bcs I think u can’t focus on ur lesson in this condition,right?

Hara : But where we go?

HJ : Don’t scared.I only want to let u see a star working day…

Hara: Who’s star?

HJ: Me!

Hara : You?

HJ: Yes! Go with me?

Hara : Okie.I’m trying to trust u once.

Hyunjoong ride Hara to a swimming club.When they are in the elevator,he whispers in Hara’s ear “Today I has a shooting for a bikini advertising.So,Don’t be mesmerized by my hot body.Haaaaa.”

Hara gigles “Neh…Hold it in ur dream”

Hyunjoong “Uhm.Wait”

Hara’s POV:

I keep following Hyunjoong.The end,we arrive,there are many people here such as: photographer,stylist,others co-workers…..Hyunjoong leaves me with a girl, he says something to her and quickly goes the dress room.The girl smiles to Hara “I’m Hyorin.Hyunjoong-assitant, Nice to meet u”, Hara “Nice to meet u,I’m Hara”, Hyorin “U know.U’re one of his special girlfriend”, Hara “Noooo.I’m not his GF”, Hyorin “Really, he never bring a girl together before.U’re lucky”.

As soon as I gotta reply her something,I hear....the fan girls begin shouting

“Hyunjoong – Oppa.Saranghea….”

“Hyunjoong – oppa.We love u…”

“Hyunjoong – oppa……”

Hyunjoong is stepping out the dress room….in his shorts….his perfect body with his charm face….are shining…he is waving his fan with a charm smile…

 

The next chap will be the appearance of  Im Yoona......Wait! Dont forget to leave a comm! That's give me more energy to up date.....