PLS give ur sister to me!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

 

Hara’s POV:

Today is I and Hyunjoong – oppa official dating day.

Over a lof of difficulties, at the end, we can be together…like a couple…a real couple…

Bcs he is a famous actor, we can not date in public. We just take a few sight seeing, eat some foods and go to karaoke….Something like that….

But for me, only being with him…that’s too enough….. During the time we hang out, he always holds my hand tight, whenever and wherever we go, he never looses my hand. That makes me so surprise. At the end of the date, we take a rest in the park rocking chair near my house.

We sit on the chair together…He still holds my hand, I lay on his shoulder and say: “Oppa! My hand…I mean….u don’t need to hold my hand all the time…”

He doesn’t reply, just smiles and squeezes my hand slightly “Ah, Hara! why don’t u invite me to ur house,huh?”

I widen my eyes “Yah, U’ve come to my house thousand times….”

“It’s not the same…Now I wanna step in ur house as ur boyfriend, not Khun’s bestfriend, ok???” He confirmingly replies.

“OKie! Okie! Tommorow, Ok?!! I’ll cook for U…” I say and peak his nose.

Hyunjoong smiles cheerfully and kisses my cheek “That’s my girl! I have something to say with ur four brother…”

“Wat?” I ask him.

“Secret, Honey!!!” He my hair and finally I feel a soft lip onto mine.

I don’t know how long our kiss lasts…But I don’t care…Bcs although one second I also wanna enjoy this happiness…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hara’s House:

After having dinner, when HyunAh and Seungri are washing dishes in the kitchen, Victoria and Nickhun prepare the desert. Hara, HyunJoong, TaeWoo, Heechul and Gdragon are sitting on the couch.

Suddenly, HyunJoong raises his voice to Taewoo: “Hyung! I wanna get married to ur sister!!!!”

Everybody is very surprise, Hara shakes Hyunjoong’s hand “Oppa! This cant bring to joke!!”

Hyujoong avers “I’m not aim at…I’m totally serious…”

Taewoo looks straight to Hyunjoong “Sorry! I wont allow…”

Hyunjoong: Why?

Taewoo: Bcs Hara’s too young to get married, she is under 18 yrs….it’s illegal. And u, U’re an idol, How can I entrust my sister to u? Look! Hara has four brothers, we all love her, so we can take care of her better than u. See????

Hyunjoong suddenly stands up from the couch and knees down, Hara shouts “Oppa! Wat…are…u…doing?”

Hyunjoong pulls out Hara, he implores to Taewoo “Yes! Although I don’t know how well I can be, I promise to give her all my life…Bcs I wanna cook for her every morning, sing for her every night, hold on her every day…I don’t wanna waste…only one second being with her. Hyungs! I’m a man, and I have all the confidence to bring happiness to the girl I love, bcs without her…My life is zero. So pls trust me! Pls give ur sister to me!..”

 

Look at this guy, I can feel the honest in his eyes… Should I?...Should I trust in this guy? – Taewoo wonders.

Finally he replies “This’s not simple. I cant decide it myself…I need the idea of all family members, especially Hara…”, Taewoo turns to Hara “Wat u think?”

Hara says in tears “Oppas! I’m sorry! i know u love me...But PLs allow us!”

Taewoo: Okie! Remember? U have 4 brothers! Let count the surporters! Start with Heechul! Heechul?

Heechul slightly nods : Yup, I allow.

Taewoo: How about u, Jiyong?

Jiyong smiles : Uhm, U know! I always support my litlle, so if she says yes!..I will!

From the kitchen, Nickhun’s  voice echoes “Forget me,huh?”

Taewoo: Ah,Yes! Khun! And u?

Nickhun comes to Hyunjoong and pulls him up, he says “Hyunjoong! For 20 years spent with u! I never see u like this! So I trust u!...”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

We are coming to the last chapter! I think one or more chap to the end! Thanks for all my subscribers, my readers and silent readers.Thanks for read, comment and follow it till now! It make me….U know…I don’t know how to say…^^…Just 1 sentence I LOVE U GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART!