NOooo! it's not a true!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

 

Hara’s POV:

Today I stay up very late. I cant stop thinking about Hyunjoong and what he says to Yoona…If I was Yoona, I would be very hurt…Poor her!

Does Hyunjoong really loves me, but why don’t he confess me???? Why?

So far…I still feel his warm hug and his concerned face when I lost in the forest…It’s so cosy and sweet…And when I think about his kiss with Yoona, I’m still hurt…I know what its feeling means, in reality, I know I cant deny my heart….it says that I like him…Nope!! I’m not simply like him ….I really love him…

He confirms to Yoona that he loves me, right?...Is it a dream?...What happens if he knows that I love him,too…Why cant we be together if we have the same feeling to each other…Maybe I should let him know…Nooo, I must let him know… I want to be in his hug and his kiss…Me, not Yoona and not other girls…Yes! That’s it!

The next week is Hyunjoong’s birthday! I must to…..Yes! I will….

Finally, Hara has a decision…

***********************************

 

 “Omo! I’m not done…PLS! Give it to me…Just a second…Wait! Wait! PLS! PLS!” Hara shouts

Hara tries to shout…She is doing her test but it’s not be finished…while she tries to write down some remain words, the teacher coldly collects her paper…...

“Hara- sshi! Wake up!!!!!!”  Ms Lee Da Hee – Hara’s teacher looks at her with angry eyes, she shouts to Hara “Go out! Knee down and Put ur hand up!!! ”

Hara quietly goes out of class and bears the teacher’s punishment.

 “Omo…this is the results of staying up too late during 3 nights…Because tomorrow is Hyunjoong’s birthday, I have to knit the scarf…last night I finished knitting it, the remain thing is to broider it…it is the birthday present for Hyunjoong… ” – Hara thinks

When Hara is kneeing down in front of her class, she sees Hyunjoong “OMG…Hyunjoong – oppa is gonna pass by here, he will see me in this stuff…I don’t want…Oppa! Don’t look at me! Go away! Pls” – Hara keeps her eyes down on the floor, don’t dare looking Hyunjoong!

However, Hyunjoong stops at Hara, he knees on one of his leg to look Hara’s face “Hara,huh? Wat’s the matter with u?”

“I fall asleep in class,Ok? Now Leave me alone!” Hara replies.

But Hyunjoong looks into her class and says “Ms Lee…Nickhun says that The student Association needs a secretary now, Can I borrow her?”

“But she’s in punishment…! U can choose another one…” Ms Lee answers.

“But Hara is used to help us before…she knows exactly wat to do…” Huynjoong explains.

“Okie…Okie…Arasso…Hara Goo! U can go with him” The end, Ms Lee allows Hara to stand up.

“Thanks a lot!” Hyunjoong bows his head slightly to Ms Lee.

“Thanks!” Hara bows her head 90 degree then she steps behind HyunJoong.

Yoona and MinHo are watching them with all their annoyance.

***************************************************

 

 The Student Association’s office:

 Hyunjoong takes the knob and opens the door, he turns to Hara “Come in!”

Hara steps in the room  and looks traight to Hyunjoong “Okie! Now! Tell me! Wat do u want for me?”

Hyunjoong laughs “Hey! Nothing! I just want to help u. If  I don’t help, wat do u think when Nickhun…”

“I don’t ask for ur help”  Hara cant control herself anymore, she cuts off his sentence.

“why u always mention about Nichkhun…Why u never confirm that u really concern about me…why…” – Hara thinks

Hyunjoong touches Hara’s head “Silly! U always easy to get annoying. But I don’t want to conflict with u whenever we meet.” Then he points a desk “Now! Just go back to ur sleep! I’ll keep silent…” Then Hyunjoong goes to his desk and focuses on doing something.

“Okie! If u want, I will” Hara says and bends her head down on the desk, bcs she is too tired… “Although this is just a little thing....plus a lot of things he has done for me...but being with him, make me feel so peace and safe...Oppa! Thanks for everything! U always treat me well…Let’s wait for me, till ur birthday, I’ll show u my heart…” Hara thinks and quickly goes into her sleeping.

***************************************

 Hyunjoong’s birthday:

 Today is Hyunjoong - oppa’s birthday. Hara is making up…she is waiting for Choi Minho to catch her to go to Hyunjoong’s party.

After the camping trip, there're many changes in her life:

One, MinHo became Hara’s best friend…. He also treats her well.

Two, For her brother - Nickhun, He and her BFF - Victoria became a couple. Now he has gone to Victoria’s house….He says that he needs to find out  how’s Victoria going? He worries about the Aesthetic of Victoria. He wants to make his girlfriend as the best beautiful girl in this party.  Hara is very happy about that, her brother and her best friend, It’s just perfect…

Three, and the most important, Hara finds her first love, Today she will confess to him on his birthday. 

When MinHo dials, Hara runs out of the house, she bows her head to her two brothers Tae woo and Hee chul. But as soon as she steps out the doors, she has to get back to the house bcs of forgetting the present… when Hara passes by TaeWoo – oppa room, she hears that her two brothers are arguing to each other:

Heechul : How can u?...Why don’t u ask Hara first…

Taewoo : I know! But waiting isn’t a good way! Tell me! How long does DR Hwang find the way to treat Hara?...U know! The USA science is more progressive than Korea…Maybe it’s good for her illness. She must to go…

Heechul : But if we want Hara goes USA, we must to let her know about her health…

Taewoo : Right! But the problem is How I can tell her that she only lives until 18 yrs… How she can accept it!

Heechul:  Hyung! We cant hide it anymore…It’s time for Hara to know about her condition! Hara is a strong girl…I believe that she can accept it!

Hara’s POV:

What the hell….

What the hell I hear…

My two brothers say…..

They say…..I only live until 18 yrs, and now I’m 17 yrs and six months…

That’s mean…NOoooooooooo more! That’s mean I only live in six months.

Nope! It’s not a true! Does somebody tell me that it’s a kidding? PLS! Tell me!

But today’s not the 1st of April…

Why? Why must today I hear this terrible things? The day I gonna confess to Hyunjoong - my first love…