Destiny!

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

 After say “Hello” to Seungri,Hara’s smile quickly disappears when seeing Hyunjoong  presents there.

  • Hello,little girls! Hyunjoong says with a sweet smile.
  • Oppa! Don’t smile like that in front of my girl. Seungri says and hugs Hyuna.
  • Let’s go,oppa! I’m very thirsty. Hyuna coddles herself to Seungri.

In the car, Seungri and Huyna sit on the back.Hara sits next to Hyunjoong but she doesn’t say a word.Hyunjoong knows that Hara’s till angry about last night.After they have a drink, Hyuna and Seungri decide to go somewheresle together.Hyuna talks to Hyunjoong:

  • Oppa, Can u drive Hara home?
  • Ur welcome.It’s a man function, my little!
  • Hara! Bye! See u at class. Hyuna says
  • OK! Have fun.Bye!

Now, there rests Hara and Hyunjoong.The asmotphere is very stuffy.They both silent for a while, the end Hyunjoong says first.

HJ: U and Hyuna seems closer, right?

HR:None of ur business.

HJ: Come on, Girl.I’m sory for last night.

HR: U happy when seeing me cry,huh?

HJ: Why do I ?

HR: Bcs ur hoby is making girl cry, isn’t it?

HJ: Hara.Enough.Dont make me go crazy.Why u say that?

HR: How about the girl’s name HyeSun? I saw u break up with her by chance.

HJ: And u hate me

 HR: Yes, I hate u.Oppa,u like the nick name “Casanova”,huh? It’s make u more happy,huh? I cant understand u.

HJ: Haaa,seems,u thought me that…Keep ur thinking…I don’t like explaining…Okie….U don’t understand,Let’s not understand!

Suddenly Hyunjoong stops the car.Hara shouts: Yah, what r u doing?

Hyunjoong: Breath some fresh air,ok?

Hara: I want go home.

Hyunjoong: If u don’t like, stay in the car.

Hyunjoong steps out the car without looking what Hara done.He is smoking with his back leans on the car.Laterly,Hara also steps out to the car.

Hyunjoong’s POV:

Haizzz…Hara witnesses everything, me and Goo Hye Sun.And now, I know she hates me.I don’t hope she loves me, but when I hear three words “I hate u” from ,I don’t know why I’m sad.Goo Hara, Who are you? Why u come to my life, if I love u, Tell me how I do now, I cant love anygirls,include u,Hara-ssi….

 “Stand by me….”, My phone rings, It’s my mom.

HJ: Deh?

Mom: Hyun, I call to remind u.Tomorrow is my engagement party?

HJ: Do I need to present? I’m fed up with it.

Mom: Of course.I need ur presence.

HJ: Why?Bcs I’m famous,right?Mom,do U want to marry all of man on the world?This is the fourth times, Are u ashamed?

Mom: I’ll promise this is the last time,boy.Will u come?

HJ: I don’t know.I’ll arrange.

Hara’s POV:

I sees that Hyunjoong throws his phone on the floor angrily, I wonder who is he speakin? What happens to him.His face looks like gonna sheding tears…perhaps I make him sad.No more,He is Kim HuynJoong,he is the one who makes girls cry.But….Why is the reason? I’ve never seen his current face before.I go and pick up his phone,sit next to him and fit his phone together.Of course we are both in silence.

HJ: Throw it!

HR: Don’t tell me that u get new phone each of time u getting mad?

HJ: U should stay in the car.

HR: Okie.I’ll go. Hara stands up.

HJ: Hara! Hyunjoong calls out her name as soon as she gonna turns her heels to the car.

HR: Wat?Hara turns her face back to Hyunjoong.

HJ: How do u feel if ur mom…I mean…supposingly….one day she takes a man and says “he’ll be ur dad”…some days after,she takes another one and says “This is ur dad”…again and again.That’s sound funny. Hyunjoong opens a bitter laugh.

HR: and is that ur mom?

HJ: How do u think?

HR: I see.U still have a mother to blame.Look at me! I don’t know who to blame.My parents all gone, I even not remember their face clearly.

HJ: Maybe it’s good.Athough I cant stand her anymore,I cant abandon.Bcs she’s mom.

HR: I get it.We cant change our destiny.

HJ: Ok.Let’s accept it.It’s time to home,Hara. I don’t want Nickhun worries.

Hara thinks “Hyunjoong isn’t bad for all,At least,he is a good son and good friend”.

Hara’s house:

Nickhun: Hara!Sit down! He is sitting opposite and looking straight to her eyes.

Hara: Wat,oppa? I fall asleep.

Nickhun pushes a register paper to Hara: “Look!”

Hara: I can explain.I thought about ask u first.But It’s not a big deal.So I….

NK: Hara! I know u are not a kid, but when living with u,at least I want to be respected.

HR: Oppa,but I really love dancing.Let me join in,pls?

NK: It takes a lot of time,Hara.How about ur study?

HR: I’ll try my best!

NK: Let me see.

HR: Oppa…Allow me?

NK: I say…Let me see….Now go to bed…

HR: Oppa!

NK: Wat’s wrong?

HR: I won’t go to bed unless u let me join in the dance club.She says firmly.

NK: Trying compete who more stubborn?

HR: No.I’m not wrong.I know what’s right for me.

NK: Now u want?

HR: I want join in dancing competition,are u clear?

NK: Ok.U sure??? Well,If u don’t win,Go back to Japan!

HR: Why can u act like that?

NK: I’m ur brother.That’s alright.Our agreement’s done.Good night!

Then Nickhun goes upstair.

Today is Sunday.Hara is off to school.Hyuna gives her an address of dancing class, she wants Hara upgrades her dancing skills.The end,Hara finds the class.When she is stepping in the class,she sees a crowd gatherin front of it.There is a woman and one boy, the boy looks 2-3 years old younger than her. A woman is shouting and the boy is so scared and crying.Hara realizes that…Maybe the boy has a Down syndrome.

  • No, I don’t steal it.I just pick up.The boy cries.
  • Take him away. A man shouts.
  • Call the police. Another woman shouts.
  • Nooo, I say that I pick up it,huuuu,pls trust me!

 Hara cant stand, she shouts to the crowd:

  • Leave him alone! U guys don’t see that he is so scared.

The boy hides behind Hara’s back, he mumbles: “I don’t steal,I don’t steal”

Hara rubs his hair: “I know,I know…Don’t cry!”

Hara talks to the woman: Why u conclude he is a thief?

The woman: U see? He keeps my wallet.

Hara: Yes.And Look at him. Why can he talent enough to steal ur wallet?

 The crowd look at the boy and they also realize that he has a Down disease.He is very naive although he looks old.

The woman: Ok.I let him go.Take care of him.

The crowd dismiss a few minutes later.Hara talks to the boy: Alright! Alright!

The boy hugs her : Ah,Super – girl! 

Hara smiles: No,I don’t .Wat ur name,boy?

The boy: Thunder…T-H-U-N-D-E-R.

Hara: Oh, very good.Who teach u spell ur name?

Thunder : My bro.

Hara: How old are u?

Thunder: 7. He smiles and plays with his hair.

Hara's POV:

He really gets a Down Disease.Poor him.He likes a baby - a kute baby.

Hara: Ah, do u know how to go home?

Thunder shakes his head with a naïve eyes.

Hara asks: Do u remember ur home address?

Thunder shakes his head again.

Hara thinks “Omg.How can I take him home.”

Thunder: Hey,Super – girl!

HR: I’m not Super – girl,Thunder.Call me Hara!

Thunder: My bro says that if I lost my way, call this number,he’ll be there.

HR: Well,that’s good.Give me the number.

Thunder withdraws a piece of paper from his trousers’s jacket.Hara gets it and calls the number which writes on there.

Jaejoong: Hello,who’s that?

Hara: Are u Thunder’s brother?

Jaejoong: Yes! Wat’s wrong with him?

Hara: He losts his way! I’ll test u the address.

Jaejoong: I’ll be right there.Thank so much.

 

According to u,Who is Hara destiny? Hyunjoong or Jaejoong?

The next chap will be a little bit about Khun-Toria couple.Keep it up.