First Impression

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
  • Hey,joong,where r u?...it’s too late. Tae-woo bear will kill me if….. Nickhun storms blusteringly on the phone.
  • Okie,Khunnie.I see.Just a second. I’m taking a shower.I’ll be there in 10 minutes.A mild answer from Huyn-joong.
  • I warn, if u’re late just 1s, I’ll kill u.Nickhun shouts before Hyun-joong cuts off the phone.

Hyun-joong steps out the toilet and sees Goo Hye Sun still in below the blanket.He kisses her forehead and whispers:

  • Baby, Thank for last night.U’re sweet but I gotta go now.See u later.

-    Okie. Love U!  Goo Hye Sun tremble softly without opening her eyes.

      Nickhun looks his watch again and at the fifth, he sees Hyun-joong’s car stops in his yard.He smiles:

  • Oh,Lucky boy.U’re in time.Unless….I….. He grumbles when reaching to the car.
  • Khun, How’s ur car?
  • Well, I’ll get it tommorow.And…. While he doesn’t finish his sentence.His phone rings, he grunts:
  • Omo, it’s Hara.She waits for 30minutes.
  • I’m sorry.I think I have to ride faster… Hyun-joong says.
  • Of course, ur bastard!

Flashback:

Hyun-joong’s POV:

 Goo hara, she is17 yrs, my best friend’s yongest sister. Because their  parents all died in a car accident, she has to live in Japan with her aunt.Nickhun family has five people : four brother and one sister.And in this family,Tae-woo oppa – usually call as Tae – woo bear,the  1st  brother, like a father, he is a businessman and rarely stays at home because of his trade.And the 2nd brother, Heechul – oppa, like a mother, he is good at handle work, now he is studying on fashion designer in Paris. And the 3rd brother, Ji-yong oppa – but usually call G-D, he likes composing music, so he travels everywhere to find his inspirationAnd the yongest brother is, Nickhun, my best friend.I rarely met Hara but we has ever get along well in childhood.I didn’t see her for a long time.And I wonder how she looks now bcs she was very pretty at kids.And of course, I very concerns about pretty girls, that’s why people often call me like Casanova.

 Seoul’s airport:

       Hara’s POV:

  • Oh my god.it’s 30 minutes later.what the hell Nickhun-oppa is doing?...She wonders angrily.Surprisingly,there’s one hugs her from back:
  • Hara, welcome home!

She lets his hand out and turns back, and standspondering with herarms folded in front of herchest.:

  • Oppa, u’re late.
  • Oh, sorry, my little.My car is breaken down, so I have to ask Hyun-joong takes me to catch u. Do u remember Hyun-Joong?
  • Who?

Hyun-joong still be quiet from now on, bcs he is attracted by Hara adorable face, she looks like a dool, really a beautiful doll.He can’t even  say a word, he never like this before.

Nickhun: - Joong, this is my little who I told u.

                - Hara, this is Hyun-joong, my best friend.Remember?He has usually come to our house in past.

Hyun-joong: - oh, nice to see u again Hara.

Hara: - Me, too.But tell me,why are u guys late?

Nickhun sratch his head: - Hara, forget it. U see,We feel very sorry.What do u want to purnish now?

Hara: - No,oppa, don’t mention it.I’m tired, I only need a shower and a sleep right now.Take me home.

Hyun-joong: - I think she’s till angry.

Hara: - oh, no.However, I want to tell u guys,a normal girl doesn’t like wating for anyone so long.Where’s ur car oppa?

 Hyun-joong POV:

I’m very surprise with her react. She totally isn’t attracted by my outward looking.At least, I know I’m a little bit famous at this time.I’m Ji-Ho in Boy over flowers, an actor and a leader of SS501 group – belongs to DSP entertainment.Why she.....?

Hara’s POV:

Nickhun’s best friend is cool and cute boy.But I don’t have deep impression, bcs I hate boys who like to be late.I can guest he is a casanova with his sweet voice and shining face.Addition, I’m difficult to define what is handsome guy, and if u guys are me,live in a big family with four handsome brothers, u will understand.

As soon as the car stops in front of Nickhun’s house.Hara opens the car door and steps out  by herself without the two boy help.She opens the rear trunk and takes her luggage, and goes quickly to the house.She doesn’t concernt about the two guys.

  • Khun,Ur sister seems a trongly girl,right? Hyun-joong says when looking at Hara’s shadow.
  • More than it. Nickhun smiles.

When Hara comes in her room, her phone rings:

It’s Nicole voice, her Japanese best friend : - Hey, Hara-chan, what going on? Why don’t u phone me when u get there?

  • I’m sorry, I’m little tired.I’m gonna call u,but u call me first.
  • I’m not worry about u, bcs I trust u can manage everything.But I miss u, Koala-chan. Nicole calls her nick name.
  • Nicole, don’t be like that.u can come visit me at holidays.
  • Of course,now, take a rest.I have to review my lesson for the next test.Good luck Hara-chan.
  • U’re too.bye!

Hara’s POV:

The end, she comes back home.But she feels lonely right now.She misses  her aunt family,Japanese school and friends, but she is a korean girl.She has to come back her hometown and her real family.Good bye, Japan!