Chapter 2 - New Cafe, New Feelings [part 1]

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, they arrived at Everland. This is not their first time and of course, this will not be their last. Noori jump up and down because of her happiness. Daehyun looked at her with a little smile. Sohee laughed with Hoya while Baro hit Noori . 

"Are you going to be a kid every time we came here ?" Baro rolled her eyes. Noori pouted. She linked her arms with Baro like a couple. 

"What are we going to play today ?" Hoya asked them for an opinion. 

"The fastest one." Noori gave suggestion. They looked at her with a widened eyes. Then, she chuckled. "Joking. Let's play a girly game." Noori grab Sohee arms and lead the way. Daehyun, Hoya and Baro shooked their head and walked behind the girls. They play one after another games. Finally, after 3 hours, they started to felt tired. Noori ran to a bench with Sohee. 

"Who want ice cream ?" Baro offered. Noori and Sohee eyes looked happy. Daehyun shooked his head when Noori were happy like before. 

"Strawberry, right ?" Noori nodded when Baro pointed to her. 

"Chocolate for Sohee and Hoya." Daehyun told Baro. Sohee were happy because Daehyun remembered her favorite flavour.

"Okay, then. Daehyun-ah, come with me. Hoya, you will be their bodyguard." Hoya nodded while Daehyun left with Baro to an ice cream shop. Noori were tired as her eyes were shut. Sohee cracked her knuckles and looked around. Right then, she saw a panda doll. 

"Noori-ah ! Look at that !" Noori opened her eyes. 

"What ?" Hoya looked at Sohee.

"Panda doll !" Noori stood up immediately and makes Hoya taken aback. "Let's get it." Noori nodded and dragged Sohee to the place. Hoya shooked his head and followed them. Noori played the game but lose. At that moment, Daehyun and Baro back with ice cream. 

"Noori, your strawberry." Baro gave to her. 

"I didn't get my panda doll." Noori complained cutely to her twins. Baro rubbed her cheeks. 

"It's okay. Maybe next time." Noori ate her ice cream. This time was Sohee turned to play the game. 

"Yah, wait ! Eat your ice cream before it melt." 

"Wait a minute. I got a feeling that I will win that panda doll." Sohee said with a full spirit. Daehyun step back and shooked his head. He smiled and that's makes Noori felt a little bit gloomy. Smile for Sohee. Noori sighed and took Baro attention. 

"Are you still thinking about that doll ?" Noori looked up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter