Chapter 5 - Shopping Day [part 2]

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just get in." Daehyun told her and Noori nodded. She opened the door slowly and took a peek inside the room. Daehyun smiled with her behaviour. "What are you d-"

"Yah, Ahn Sohee ! Are you still sleeping ?" Noori were mad. Daehyun smiled again and shooked his head. He tapped Noori shoulder to take her attention. Noori looked at Daehyun took something from Sohee ears and opened her sleep mask. But Noori were more suprised to her earplugs. 

"She we-" Noori pointed to the earplugs. Sohee started to moving. "Yah, Sohee ! Since when do you wear this ?" Noori took the earplugs from Daehyun and showed to her. Sohee opened her eyes a little bit and groaned. She turned her back. Daehyun chuckled and sat on Sohee bed. 

"Since when, Daehyun-ah ?" 

"I don't remember." Daehyun told her. 

"Liar. Since we go to camping last year." Sohee mumbling. Daehyun nodded and took Sohee hands. 

"She bought it and until now she used it." 

"But why ?" 

"I just wear this in semester break." Sohee hugged Daehyun waist and he make her felt comfortable by position himself on the bed. Noori were taken aback and jealous with their skinship. 

"Sohee-ah, today is our shopping day." Daehyun said to her with a soft voice. Noori felt hot and took a seat. She sat on the chair next to the bed. 

"What ?" 

"Shopping day. We have to buy stuff for Eunyoung noona cafe." Daehyun her hair. Noori were more upset. She hold her breath from panting heavily. "Get up. Everyone were here." 

"Breakfast, huh ?" Daehyun nodded. He knew Sohee smiled behind the blanket. "They are hungry tiger." Sohee laughed a little bit. Noori didn't stand all of this and stood up. Daehyun looked at her, confused. 

"I-I'm going t-to choose Sohee ou-outfit." Noori stuttered. Daehyun eyes were guilty and stood up. 

"Yah, get up !" Sohee groaned and woke up. "That's my girl." Daehyun took her towel and tossed to her. She left the bed and went the shower room. 

"How about this ?" Noori showed a white dotted dress. Daehyun shooked her head. Noori looked again and kept back in the closet. She looked again as Daehyun tidied up Sohee bed. Noori looked at him. 

"Noori ! Choose something comfortable for me !" Noori heard and looked at the clothes again. Daehyun chuckled. 

"Let me choose, Noori-ah." Noori step back when Daehyun came closer. Her eyes were on Daehyun. His hands flicked every clothes and finally he tossed a denim playsuit with a pink short sleeves t-shirt. Noori just stared of what Daehyun did. Then, closed the closet and opened another drawer. It's for an accessories. He took a blue  ribbon headband.

"Sohee-ah, hurry up ! Let's go, Noori-ah." she nodded. 

"You go first." Daehyun raised his shoulder and left. Noori looked at the outfits. She felt jealous. Daehyun never went to her room or wake her up or sat on her bed or choose clothes for her. Sohee went out from the shower. She saw the outfits. 

"Daehyun pick this, right ?" Sohee guess. Noori were suprised. 

"H-how did you know ?" Sohee laughed. 

"I know his type." Noori nodded with an upset face. "I'm going to change." Sohee push Noori to her door and smiled. "Bye." Noori smiled and she closed the door. She went down and saw Daehyun were having a chat with Hyerim. She went to the kitchen. She pretend to be happy. 

"Noori-ah, eat your breakfast." Noori smiled. Daehyun went to the kitchen when he heard Noori name. He sat next to Noori. 

"Sohee done with shower ?" Noori nodded. Daehyun ate his breakfast. After 10 minutes, Sohee went down and she ruffled Baro hair. 

"Yah !" Baro paused. "Cute." he praised. 

"You look like a rabbit, Sohee-ah." Hoya told her and Sohee mimicking a rabbit. Everyone chuckled. Noori didn't. 

"Noori-ah, is something wrong ?" Yubin saw her and asked. Daehyun looked at her. Baro were stood up and went to her. 

"Yah, Bae Noori, are you okay ?" 

"I'm fine. Don't worry, unni." 

"She got dumped 2 days ago." 

"Dump ?" Noori looked at Hoya. Hoya nodded. "He not dump me. I DUMP HIM !" everyone were shocked. Baro touched her forehead. 

"Are you okay ?" Noori went to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter