Chapter 38 - Graduation(final)

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hooray !" they did cheers with ice-blended drink. They laughed to each other. The cafe were noisy because of them. Other customers were smiled but they didn't complaint a word because they knew them. 

"Congratulation for our graduation !" Baro said and drink his water. 

"Congratulation also to Noori because she already got an offer from TrendyFashion company to be their new fashio designer." they cheers again and laughed. Sohee drink her water. 

"Do not forget for our friend, Hoya. He might busy after this but we can hang out sometimes, right ?" 

"Always. In Voila! Cafe !" Hoya shouted. They cheers again. Noori and Hoya drink their water. Siwan put his hands up and gave a sign to speak. 

"Also, congratulation to Hoya because he proposed Hyomin yesterday !" 

"Yeah !" they did a cheers again. Yeah. That sweet moment involve beach, helicopter and a ring. A beautiful dress that Noori sketch and make were really impressive. That sketch took TrendyFashion attention. That's why she got an offer from them. 

"Congratulation to my sister too because she will got married with Donghae hyung !" Daehyun said and makes Eunyoung that stood at the counter smiled. The customers that time, congrates her. She nodded and said thanks. Donghae are the one that sold a firework stock to them. 

"Wow, I never thought we can graduate and get a job after this." Hoya said. Noori nodded. 

"I am so happy." she hugged Siwan. They were cuddle without ashamed. Baro narrowed his eyes. 

"Siwan, let her go." Siwan chuckled and let Noori go. Noori chuckled too. 

"Hoya oppa !" Hyomin hugged his neck from behind. Hoya smiled once he know who it is. Hyomin kiss him on cheeks. "Congratulations !" 

"Thank you." 

"Congratulations to all of you." 

"Thank you." they said thanks in sync. Hyomin grinned. 

"Congratulation for you too, Hyomin-ah. You are Noori next generation." everyone laughed. Hyomin nodded with chuckled. 

"What are you doing in here, Hyomin-ah ?" 

"Oh, I'm just stop by to buy a drink. Also to congrates all of you." she grinned. 

"Go buy a drink. I'm driving you to the university." Hyomin now didn't hang out with Soyeon and Jiyeon after Jiyeon are studying at women university and Soyeon flew to America to continue her study. 

"Oh, okay." Hyomin went to the counter and waved to them. Hoya smiled. 

"I'm leaving first. Have fun, okay ?" 

"Bye, Hoya." he waved to Sohee. After that, Hoya left with Hyomin. 15 minutes later, Siwan and Noori were leaving the cafe. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter