Chapter 31 - Shocked News

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee knocked the door while shouted Daehyun name but there is no asnwered. Sohee sighed and turned the door knob around. The door were opened. Sohee felt weird and step inside with a hesitation. 

"Daehyun ?" there is no answered from him. Sohee looked around and go to the kitchen. No Daehyun. She sighed and started to felt afraid. Afraid of losing him. She walked to the living room. 

"Daehyun ? Daehyun-ah !" she shouted. Her eyes stunned at the coffee table at the center of living room. 

----------

Daehyun looked in the mirror and let the water went down to his body. He sighed and covered his face. Then started to grabbed the shampoo and soap. After that, he finished showering and walked out from the bathroom. 

"Daehyun-ah !" he was shocked to heard that. He went out and saw a figure in the living room. It's Sohee. He knew that even though he just saw the back. He quickly wore a clothes and went down. 

"Sohee ?" Sohee turned around and smiled. 

"Hi." she waved her hands. Daehyun lifted his eyebrows and looked at the coffee table. Sohee followed his gaze. "You did this alone, right ?" 

"Well..." 

"I'm sorry for not helping." Sohee felt guilty. 

"It's okay. You are sick anyway." Sohee nodded. Daehyun looked at her. The atmosphere begun to felt silence. Sohee looked up and their gaze meet. They were stunned. In Daehyun heart, he wants this situation stay till forever. But for Sohee, she wants to broke this gaze so she didn't hurt her feelings anymore. 

"Ba-B-Baro call me... just now." Sohee decided to ended the atmosphere. Their gaze still in contact. 

"What did he said ?" Daehyun asked. 

"Err... he want to meet us."

"Where ?"

"At...his-his home." Sohee stuttered. Daehyun nodded and smiled. Their eyes started to looked around. Daehyun walked to the door and hold the door knob. Sohee understand the meaning and walked out. Daehyun walked and closed the door. He locked it. Same with the gate. They walked to Baro house without any jokes or conversation. They were not same anymore. 

They arrived and sat on different couch. Daehyun sat with Hoya and Sohee sat alone. She looked at Baro that got up from his seat. 

"I'm sorry for bothering your lovely day but ! But... I want you to meet someone." 

"Who is it ?" Hoya asked. He smiled with excited. 

"Your girl ?" Daehyun smirked. Sohee smiled softly. 

"Well, she is my girl." they were shocked. They never thought Baro would introduce his girl to them. "She is also my twins." they were double shocked. Twins ? Mean...

"Bae Noori !" he called her. Noori came out from the stairs and walked lightly to the living room. She looked down. "Today, Noori got something to tell us so please... listen to her." Baro patted her shoulder and nodded. Gave her some courage. She looked to Hoya face then Daehyun then Sohee. Baro sat next to Sohee as Noori started to talked. 

"Hi." Noori waved awkwardly. 

"How are you doing ?" Hoya asked. Noori smiled. 

"I'm good. You ?" 

"I'm good as always." Hoya chuckled. Noori smiled. She looked at Daehyun. Sohee followed her gaze and looked somewhere else. She don't want to get hurt. 

"I have something to tell to all of you." 

"Just tell us. Are you still with that stupid man ?" Sohee gritted her teeth when Daehyun said that. 

"Well, he is stupid man.... at first. But now, he is. I'm stupid too. Anyway, I'm done with him." 

"Done ? Mean you are done with him in this season. But will back to him in the future, right ?" Noori looked down. She felt sad with Daehyun accusation. 

"Daehyun, let her speak." Sohee said to him. Daehyun sighed. 

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You have a right to mad at me after what happened." 

"Then ?" Sohee asked her. Noori looked at her. 

"I found him with another girl in his apartment. They were doing something on the couch." Noori felt gloomy. Sohee looked around. Daehyun and Hoya looked to each other and looked back at Noori with guilty. 

"What h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter