Chapter 23 - Hyomin Have A Special Boyfriend ?

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new semester break begun. After they finished with their assignment and examination, they planned to hang out to released their tension. Their first place is Voila! Cafe. Baro ate a waffle without bothering to looked around. Daehyun were busy with his new handphone that he bought last week. 

Sohee read a new novel that she bought yesterday. Meanwhile Hoya were busy with customer as this cafe were his. Hoya opened the door for the customers and smiled to them. Hoya went to the kitchen as the customers number getting increased. Daehyun saw the situation and ready for help. Although the cafe were big, but that was not enough. 

Hyomin walked in with her friends but when they saw there is no seat, Hyomin looked at her friends. 

"Do we have to stay ?" 

"Of course. Today is their semester break. I want to see Daehyun oppa. I miss him." Jiyeon pouted. Hyomin sighed. She actually didn't want to meet Hoya since he called her immature. Soyeon didn't say a words. She still felt embarrassed in front of Hoya. 

"But there is no seat, Jiyeon-ah." 

"Oh, Hyomin-ah !" Daehyun saw them and showed his charming smile. He ruffled Hyomin hair. 

"Ah, oppa." Daehyun chuckled. 

"Go to our seat. Sit comfortable, okay." Daehyun winked and left. Hyomin bite her lips. She really want to leave this cafe. But Jiyeon already hugged her arms and pointed to the VIP section. Hyomin rolled her eyes and walked to the VIP section. At this time, she saw Hoya were busy at the counter. 

"Unni." Sohee looked up and smiled. 

"Hyomin-ah. Have a seat." they seat. Soyeon sat next to Baro. They bowed poiltely to each other.

"So, what's up ?" Sohee asked Hyomin. 

"Oh, what do you mean ?" 

"Well, I heard a news that you are so active with sport now." Sohee winked at her. Hyomin chuckled. 

"Nothing actually." 

"Do you actually found someone that makes you love sport ?" 

"Unni, there is no such a thing. I'm just... love it." Hyomin looked around. 

"Love it, huh ?" Sohee giggled. 

"Hyerim told me that you got a boy number. Your boyfriend ?" Hyomin eyes were widen. 

"No ! He is just my friend. Come on, oppa ! Can't I have a boy 'friend' ?" Hyomin rolled her eyes. All of them laughed. 

"Okay, girls. What do you want ?" Hoya came with a smiled. Hyomin shocked to saw him.

"I want Ice-blended. Chocolate flavour." Jiyeon smiled. Hoya write it down. He looked at Soyeon. Hyomin followed her gaze. 

"Soyeon ?" Hyomin felt hurt when Hoya called her with a sweet tone. Soyeon looked up with a few blinked before ordered. Then Hoya looked at Hyomin. 

"What would you like to drink, Hyomin-ah ?" 

"Cappucino." Hoya nodded and left with a smiled. Hyomin sighed and looked down. 

"What's wrong, Hyomin-ah ?" Sohee asked her and makes Baro looked at her with worried. 

"Nothing, unni. I'm just... I'm just tired." Hyomin chuckled nervously. 

"Tired ? What did you do yesterday ?" 

"Nothing." Hyomin answered in whisper. Baro lifted his eyebrows. 

"I know something must going on. What's up ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter