Chapter 35 - Get Her Now !

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How can I live with Noori if I love you !" the doors were opened. Everyone turned around to looked on the door.

----------

Noori humming a song while eat her breakfast. Baro tilted his head while heard the song that came out from Noori mouth.

"Noori ?"

"Hmm ?" Noori turned around.

"Why are you looking so happy today ?" Noori grinned.

"Nothing, Baro-ah."

"Do you want to go somewhere ?"

"Where ?" Noori asked him back. Baro sat next to her.

"I'm asking you. Are you going somewhere ?"

"Oh ! I'm not, Baro. I'm just going to meet Daehyun."

"Daehyun ?" Noori nodded. Baro drank her water.

"Yah !"

"But, for what ?" Noori walked to the sink. She have done eating and now washed her plate.

"No reason. Maybe hang out with Sohee. You !" Noori pointed her fingers to Baro. Bari lifted his right eyebrows. "Stay in home !"

"Wh-what ? Why me ?"

"You are grounded. Did you forget ?"

"Oh, please. It's just a words. Do you really have to listen to mom ?"

"Yes. Now, stay in home !" Baro groaned as Noori left the house. Yeah, he is grounded after came back in a late night. His mom were mad and grounded him for three days.

"I'm not a kid !" Baro walked to the living room and playing the playstation. Noori looked around with a smiled. She felt happy to feel this freedom. Noori saw Daehyun gate were opened and she came in. But then, she heard a voice someone shouting. She heard a girl voice too. 

"How can I live with Noori if I love you ?" Noori opened the door. Everyone looked at her. 

"Noori." Sohee looked surprise. 

"What did you say, Daehyun-ah ?" Noori asked him. Daehyun looked down. Sohee walked to the window and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter