Chapter 37 - New Friend

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their last semestar has begun. Everyone in university were talking about a story that Noori were back with her group. Everyone were talking about that. Noori came out from that car and waved to her friends. She went to her faculty with a joy. She smiled to everyone that looked on her. 

She also winked to some other boys that usually followed her wherever she is. She didn't care a lot about them because they knew her limit. 

"Hi, Noori." one of the students waved to her. Noori showed her soft smiled and waved back. They were giggled. 

"Hey, what's up, Noori !" other students makes a bump fist with her and she smiled to him. Noori walked in to her class and sat down. She wait until a lecturer came in and teach them. 

"Hi, Noori." Woohyun sat next to her. Woohyun is the popular guy in university because he is a good player and flirty. Everyone likes him. Noori smiled. 

"Hi." 

"What did you on holiday ?" 

"Nothing. Having fun." Noori answered while playing a game in her Android phone. Woohyun nodded. 

"Okay. Is it really fun ?" 

"Oh, yeah. What did you do ?" 

"Oh, me ?" Noori nodded without looking at him. "Are you asking me ?" 

"Yes, Woohyun-ah. What did you do on holiday ?" 

"I'm doing nothing. I was just... sit at home. Playing some games. It's bored actually." 

"Home ?" Noori looked at him. "Just sit at home ? Doing stuff ?" 

"Yes. Unbeliveable, huh ?" 

"Oh, yeah. But who did I see at the mall ?" 

"Mall ? Which mall ?" 

"Oh, that Gloss Mall. I see you there. You are with someone that I think I recognize her face." Woohyun smiled awkwardly. 

"Y-you se-see me there ?"

"Oh, of course. I know your face, and your body language." Woohyun chuckled nervously.

"I th-I think I should go. I heard someone call me."

"That's right. Just go. Bye !" Woohyun left. She smirked. Noori once couple with him and got dump by him. Noori were totally hate him but they still friend. After class, Noori go to the cafe as they promised to meet at the cafe. She looked around in the cafe and her friends were not there yet. She just sat on empty table and wait for her friends. 

"Here you go." Noori shocked to saw a guy gave her a drink. He sat in front of her. "Drink." 

"I don't think I know you." 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Im Siwan. Sohee friend." 

"Oh, you !" Noori chuckled. Siwan smiled. "I'm sorry. I met you before right ?" 

"Yes." 

"What are you doing in here ?" 

"What ? Class are over and cafeteria is a place for us to eat an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter