Chapter 13 - Just Because A Man...

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee sighed as she climb down the stairs. She got a phone call from Noori and asked her to met her at Voila! Cafe. She felt mad towards Noori because of what she saw yesterday. 

"Sohee-ah, meet me at Voila! Cafe. I have something to tell you." Noori told her. Sohee rubbed her eyes as she woken up from her beauty sleep. 

"Where ?" 

"Voila! Cafe. I'm drink a coffee right now." Noori laugh with a happy tone. Sohee sighed. 

"Why ?" 

"Just come here. I have a good news to tell you. Hurry ! But you have to shower first." Noori whispered at the last line for her. Sohee smiled a little bit. 

"Okay." 

Sohee blowed air to her face and bite her bottom lips. She need to hurry. Sunye saw Sohee and called her. Sohee turned to her. 

"Where are you going ?" 

"Voila! Cafe. Noori want to meet me." Sunyee nodded and let her go. Sohee took a motorcycle key and went to the cafe with a scooter. After 10 minutes, she arrived at Voila! Cafe and parked her scooter at Voila! Cafe VIP parking underneath the cafe. She opened a door and climb the winders stairs that connected the cafe with the VIP parking lot.

Her eyes saw Noori right away after she looked up. That was their favourite place and also VIP place. She went there with a quiet step and sighed. Noori looked so happy while bite a toast. 

"Bae Noori." Sohee called her. Noori looked up and smiled. 

"Sit. I'm waiting for you. Tadah ! Your waffle." Noori push a plate for Sohee. "Your breakfast." 

"Thanks. So, why are you so happy today ?" Sohee asked even though she knew the reason. Noori laughed and shooked her head. 

"It's nothing. I'm just happy." Sohee ate her waffle and let the sound of customer voice went into her ear. She looked at Noori and bite her inner mouth. 

After a while, "Sohee-ah.. Yesterday I went to a cafe." Noori told her. Sohee blinked. 

"A cafe ?" Noori nodded. 

"A romantic cafe. I really like it. Maybe we can go together." 

"Why don't you ask us to join you yesterday ?" Sohee lifted her right eyebrows with a cynical look. Noori stunned. 

"Err.. I-um," Noori drink her coffe then smile at Sohee after cleared . "I-I want to give you guys a surprise."

"Surprise ?" Sohee smiled. 

"Hmm.. It's so beautiful." Noori still looked restless but she overcome with a story about a cafe. Sohee sighed. 

"You went alone ?" 

"N-" stop. Noori blinked. Sohee still with her cynical face. "Yes !" 

"With what ?" 

Noori once again blank. "With..." 

"Sunghyun were with you yesterday, right ?" Sohee finally spoke out. That's true. She saw a car that she knew and she saw Noori went in with a smile. Then, she knew it was Sunghyun car. 

"Sung-Sunghyun ? I didn't contact him anymore." 

"Really ?" Noori tried to be confident when she nodded. "Then, yesterday... a black car in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter